Bluetooth Speakers

Hi,
I was wondering if I could get your opinions on this.
I've recently 'Apple-ised' my house with an i-Pad and i-Phone, and have an older Apple laptop.
I'm looking for some speakers to play my music on and was wondering if there were any that people could recommend?
i'm looking for something quite small, and would like to be able to travel with them. Nothing too expensive....Any ideas? :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Found a great solution and thought I would share my finding with anyone who was having a similar issue to what I was having. A month ago I found this really good website, www.bitmore.co.uk.

They had some cool looking speakers and a good returns policy so I thought I would give it a go. When the speaker came I was so shocked. It was really small, but quite heavy for its size, and the sound that came out of it was INCREDIBLE. It had such a good bass sound, that even my wife came into the room, thinking I had bought some heacy duty speakers. It is portable as well and also works as a speaker phone for your phone which is even better!

My budget was about £70 so I was really shocked that I managed to get this great speaker for £39.99. It really is worth the money and produces a great sound!

I would recommend it a 100% :)

www.bitmore.co.uk