Cara Delevingne - New Kate Moss?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
Forum Member
Cara Delevingne is literally EVERYWHERE she's been all over LFW and she's only 20! So is the fashion world trying to create a new Kate Moss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOCO51-ApLE&feature=youtu.be#

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Theres also part two were she talks about nerves or something along them lines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXzRplUuTdc&feature=youtu.be#
  • HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kate Moss can only dream of ever being as beautiful as Cara Delevingne.
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she does have something about her..prefer Karlie Kloss though.
    Cara doesn't have that sex appeal Kate Moss had..Kate Moss sometimes couldve looked filthy but you still would have.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't she going out with Jake Bugg ? The indie obnoxious pratt (IMO) Hopefully she is nicer than him. personallyIdon;t finf her attractive. Her eyebrows are too mannish
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The press need a new Kate Moss as Moss herself is knocking on for 40 now.

I see a lot of Cara in the mags; pretty enough girl, quite striking. Hope she doesn't have Moss's predilection for caning it as she will be a wrinkled mess by the age of 30.
  • peopleschmeoplepeopleschmeople Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daily Mail is obsessed with the woman. She's pretty enough but ultimately, like everything in the vacuous world of fashion, it doesn't really matter.
  • VelveteenVelveteen Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    I'm not into branding with the whole 'new this/new that' thing but I do like her, she has some spark about which is missing from the vast majority of models who in the whole tend to be bland and forgettable. She is flavour of the month at the moment but I can see her sticking around.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like her. she looks like she's having a laugh and not taking it all too seriously. long may that continue.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kate Moss is an enigma and a one-off. In the same way that Kate Moss was never the new anybody, so no one will ever be the new Kate...
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't seem all that to me, but then neither did Kate Moss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    I don't think she's the new Kate, but I think she'll be the new British superstar model if she wants to. There are a lot of rumours that she's trying to make the move into movies, and her debut in Anna Karenina suggests that is where she wants to go. She's also a singer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdbwz8LhYJU
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Kate Moss is an enigma and a one-off. In the same way that Kate Moss was never the new anybody, so no one will ever be the new Kate...

Agreed. Cara is very pretty but she needs to thin those caterpillars over her eyes a bit.
  • carey579carey579 Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Alpo. wrote: »
    she does have something about her..prefer Karlie Kloss though.
    Cara doesn't have that sex appeal Kate Moss had..Kate Moss sometimes couldve looked filthy but you still would have.

You mean this Karlie Kloss? :eek:

http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/wallpapers/28502/karlie-kloss-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    Agreed. Cara is very pretty but she needs to thin those caterpillars over her eyes a bit.

They're her trademark - I think they look fantastic!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone told me Cara D looks like the pig from Angry Birds. I can see a resemblance...
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems the next big thing in fashion.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Models are breathing clothes Horses and I don't generally find them attractive. These two included.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is soooo overrated. I find her plain looking without to slap on. Many of today's topmodels are plain looking girls who are tall, skinny and got lucky. Models from the 90's were real beauties.

I wish the fashion world would go back to more classical beauties like Doutzen Kroes or Joan Smalls. I don't like the Cara, Karlie ...