Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Accidentally on purpose

or accidentally sheer incompetance?

That is exactly what I was thinking.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never mind. Know one has died. Both equal now. 1 for Phillip and Holly and 1 for Eamonn and Ruth.
  • pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate's snap was a very small part of the Mag cover, the Mag cover was a small part of the screen, and the cover was on screen for 3 seconds.

It's hard to get that outraged at a " mistake " by a Vision Mixer.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,547
    Forum Member
    True.

It'll get more nauseating when Kate has the baby:yawn:

Yes .. will are going to have years of this :yawn: I had no interest in the wedding, same goes for the baby:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am convinced that the reason for the mistake was because the photo is just so ordinary and boring they were overlooked. I swear had the British media not been so sensitive about it, and the pics had been printed over here, no-one would have batted an eyelid.

If the shot were topless or very heavily pregnant I could understand it, but they are just ... nothing.
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman was in public walking on a beach where there were other tourists. One took pictures of her. Where is the intrusion ?
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    The woman was in public walking on a beach where there were other tourists. One took pictures of her. Where is the intrusion ?

Mustique is a privately owned island, I would not be surprised if there was some sort of condition of photography for personal use only because of the type of people staying there. I think many are very suspicious about the claims that the photographs were taken by an ordinary tourist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Have you seen the incriminating pic? What a lot of fuss over nothing.

It does not matter, they were taken without permission on private property for profit only. There is no public interest reason for buying and printing them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    Why do people insist on calling her Kate Middleton - this has not been her name for over year. She does not use it so why do others, especially ITV

I think people don't like using 'Duke of ....' or 'Duchess of ....", if she was a Princess then that would be used. Prince William is not often popularly called 'The Duke of Cambridge'. Even Prince Philip tends to be called that more than the 'Duke of Edinburgh'. Charlie's mistress is usually 'Camilla' rather than the Duchess of whatever.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean that there are people who actually care about this?
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does This Morning actually have an editor ? If so he/she is running a very sloppy ship and perhaps a change of captain is needed. Rather like TOS journalism is not exactly their strong point.
  • Nathan BarleyNathan Barley Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I should imagine behinds the cameras on This Morning is not dissimilar to back stage at a school panto.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2278015/Kate-Middleton-baby-bump-bikini-photos-shown-This-Morning-Eamonn-Holmes-apologises-Duchess-Cambridge.html#axzz2KIjJ7000

This programme had turned into a complete and utter shambles over the past few months. First listgate and now this. I wonder if it will be taken off the air? We can only hope:D

I'm surprised anyone other than the ahem fans give a damn, she like him is an insignificant nonsense.
  • OpEdOpEd Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    ...because of the type of people staying there.

Useless idle kuntz.