Britney Spears Shaves Head! (merged)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Xfusion wrote:
    Let's try this once more- SHE'S NOT A GIRL!! SHE'S A 25 YEAR OLD WOMAN!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, come on. It's a turn of phrase, for pete's sake! Stop being so damn petty.
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Majestyc wrote:
    Oh, come on. It's a turn of phrase, for pete's sake! Stop being so damn petty.

She's not a girl, not yet a woman.
    All she needs is time

COULDNT help myself
    :D:D:D:D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a bit of a weird thing to do, but to be honest I'm now thinking 'so what?'

We've been hearing way too much about Britney and her marital woes lately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,499
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote:
    It's a bit of a weird thing to do, but to be honest I'm now thinking 'so what?'

We've been hearing way too much about Britney and her marital woes lately.
    I'm sick to death of hearing about her baldy head already. Talk about over-reacting :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Well if she want to shave her head its her desision and her hair and if she wants to do it thats fine i dont see why there is so much of a thing about it!
    She should be allowed to do what she wants without people critisizing her! :yawn:
    Forum Member
    punkrocka7 wrote:
    Well if she want to shave her head its her desision and her hair and if she wants to do it thats fine i dont see why there is so much of a thing about it!
    She should be allowed to do what she wants without people critisizing her! :yawn:
    If she doesn't want people criticising her she should do things in the privacy of her own home and stop parading about trying to get noticed by doing some weird act
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Over-reacting? cause people are gonna over-react you never know what shes gonna do next shes lost it. Bet the press are having a field day with this lol.
    Forum Member
    kiffer wrote:
    Over-reacting? cause people are gonna over-react you never know what shes gonna do next shes lost it. Bet the press are having a field day with this lol.
    But the press aren't over-reacting and caring about Britney. All they care about is their ratings and what they sell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    If her hair was in poor shape because of the bleach and extensions then this would give her a chance to get everything back to normal.

The decision to do it is probably down to her problems. Maybe taking the phrase washing that man out of my hair too far. She still looks hot but then I am a bloke!
  • Tumble weedTumble weed Posts: 8,200
    Forum Member
    You Tube abc news vid --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggnRbqcGAAA
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Its time for Britney to be put into hospital for her own good the poor girl needs help :(
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Mr.Amnesia wrote:
    If her hair was in poor shape because of the bleach and extensions then this would give her a chance to get everything back to normal.
    Would that really help all that much if her roots are damaged?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think this is a huge publicity stunt and it is either for a film role or one of her videos.

Plenty of celebs have done it! it will grow back in no time! its not the end of her life for goodness sake!
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think this is a huge publicity stunt and it is either for a film role or one of her videos.

Plenty of celebs have done it! it will grow back in no time! its not the end of her life for goodness sake!

Its a bit drastic though isnt it ? I mean, would you shave off shoulder length locks ... which make her look sexier and feminine just for a film shoot ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote:
    Its a bit drastic though isnt it ? I mean, would you shave off shoulder length locks ... which make her look sexier and feminine just for a film shoot ?

Demi Moore did it!

It really isnt a big deal. i shaved all underneath my hair ( yeah it was the fashion for one day)

It grew back so quickly! in weeks she will have hair. in a few months she will have a really nice short hairstyle!

Then if she needs she can wear wigs if she wants!

i bet done up (with her make up) she looks really good with it anyway!

I really dont think a hiar cut can be a sign of insanity and i think it is completely being blown out the water!

she got the publicity she wants!
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi Moore did it!

Yeah she did ... but Demi has a beautiful face and eyes. Sinead O'Connor too had eyes to die for and lovely features.

Alas - our Bittas just looks like a bloated mad prison escapee or football hooligan :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney was pretty Beautiful i'm sure she didnt expect it to look as bad as it did!

I bet a pictures comes out with her looking good with it though all made up etc!

She only ever looked good when she was made up
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CandyPink wrote:
    If she doesn't want people criticising her she should do things in the privacy of her own home and stop parading about trying to get noticed by doing some weird act

But that's the thing- if she did it in the privacy of her own home, the photographers wouldn't have been there to take pictures and get her into the papers even more than she already is. ;)
    Forum Member
    Xfusion wrote:
    But that's the thing- if she did it in the privacy of her own home, the photographers wouldn't have been there to take pictures and get her into the papers even more than she already is. ;)
    My thoughts entirely. I see she's tripping about in a blonde wig now :rolleyes: I am quickly becoming very bored with her.
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Demi Moore did it!

It really isnt a big deal. i shaved all underneath my hair ( yeah it was the fashion for one day)

It grew back so quickly! in weeks she will have hair. in a few months she will have a really nice short hairstyle!

Then if she needs she can wear wigs if she wants!

i bet done up (with her make up) she looks really good with it anyway!

I really dont think a hiar cut can be a sign of insanity and i think it is completely being blown out the water!

she got the publicity she wants!

I know it was for a totally different (and more serious) reason, but I think Kylie really suits the new short styles she has been wearing. I know she HAD to shave her head and didnt have a choice, but I really think she pulls off the short hair very well and I actually prefer her with it that length.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Porcupine wrote:
    Yeah she did ... but Demi has a beautiful face and eyes. Sinead O'Connor too had eyes to die for and lovely features.

Alas - our Bittas just looks like a bloated mad prison escapee or football hooligan :eek:
    I think she looks very pretty. She's got nice big eyes (unlike Demi Moore who's got eyes like pissholes in the snow) and the baldy look makes them stand out more. It's an improvement on the long, skanky bleached hair anyway.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    I have never heard so much rubbish.

She has shaved her hair off, ffs.

Not decapitated herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glowboy wrote:

Not decapitated herself.
    Exactly. It's only hair and it will grow back :confused:
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote:

Not decapitated herself.
    I know. I am sick to death of hearing about the stupid bint. She's got everything she wanted now - publicity and everyone talking about her and wondering what her next move will be when quite honestly, who the hell gives a damn what she does?

Having just read an article on Yahoo about her, I could be sick. Now all of us public are getting the blame for making Spears famous - errr, hang on a minute, wasn't she the one who chased fame with her mother from a young age? As usual, everyone else in the world gets the blame for what someone has done.

Talk about talking twaddle and blowing things out of all proportion! :rolleyes:
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This Image will explain everything

Oh and THIS was posted a couple of days ago