Alex Reid arrested

Comments

• Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the cover of this week's Ok! Mag there's a 'heartfelt plea' from 'sick Chantelle' asking who will care for Dolly when she dies. That really is scraping the barrel for publicity.....

I see what you mean:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I see what you mean:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Does anyone actually buy this tripe? An obviously mocked up photo of Kate and Harry suggesting that they have given an interview when it will just be a load of quotes from "friends", Chantelle and her "sickness" and Kerry Katona. Riveting.
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What worries me is I can actually SEE those pictures in my head.......:eek:

I can see them too. And I nearly fell of my chair laughing at them! :D
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone actually buy this tripe? An obviously mocked up photo of Kate and Harry suggesting that they have given an interview when it will just be a load of quotes from "friends", Chantelle and her "sickness" and Kerry Katona. Riveting.

I am constantly amazed that this magazine has enough readers to keep going.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't Alex have a key to his own home? Why was he trying to break the door in
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't Alex have a key to his own home? Why was he trying to break the door in

Chantellitall probably locked the door on him.

Apparently the police aren't going to take any action anyway, so that's ruined any mileage they could have made out of this non-story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chantellitall probably locked the door on him.

Apparently the police aren't going to take any action anyway, so that's ruined any mileage they could have made out of this non-story.

Such an annoying couple.. Both have no visible talent yet believe they have a right to be famous
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Question is where do they go from here... if she takes him back it will be silly..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Chantelle?!!!
    She is an even bigger fame-whoring attention seeker than he is.

I gather she won Big Brother pretending to be a celebrity and I guess she still is, meanwile Alex Reid is a sad cross dressing plonker who has maybe taken too many punches to the head.:rolleyes:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    part of the article mentioned:
    Neighbours of the couple have told the police that they were woken in the middle of the night by “screaming” match between the pair after which they saw Alex Reid outside the home shouting 'Let me in' repeatedly. One onlooker said it was a “frightening” sight.

frightening” sight? was alex dressed as roxanne?:eek: slim pickings from the mags again this month and I bet they have the mortgage due this week hence the mag deal:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    part of the article mentioned:
    Neighbours of the couple have told the police that they were woken in the middle of the night by “screaming” match between the pair after which they saw Alex Reid outside the home shouting 'Let me in' repeatedly. One onlooker said it was a “frightening” sight.

frightening” sight? was alex dressed as roxanne?:eek: slim pickings from the mags again this month and I bet they have the mortgage due this week hence the mag deal:yawn:

I can imagine him to be a nasty so n so when he is angry.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle is such a Drama queen ! as well as being a hypochondriac.........

I expect she will do a four page interview in next weeks NEW. Alex was in this week, so its her turn next week.

If Chantelle had a water infection she would sell her story saying something like she needed a kidney operation ! :rolleyes:
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    They both should be arrested for wasting police time.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chantelle is a professional victim, let's not forget. All in a days work for her this kind of thing. Alex is not very good at accepting his unwritten Rent-a-dick contracts are over.

They're both incredibly immature and this is the fallout of being each other's mealticket for continued Z-listdom. No sympathy at all. Not even if socal services get involved which they might do if there is reports of trouble at the home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all over the Fail again today. Pics of his head and hand emering from the front door and taking a Chinese (how did they know what kind of meal it was??) off a delivery guy.

What next? Dolly has nappy changed? Alex flosses teeth, Chantelle farts? :rolleyes:
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all over the Fail again today. Pics of his head and hand emering from the front door and taking a Chinese (how did they know what kind of meal it was??) off a delivery guy.

What next? Dolly has nappy changed? Alex flosses teeth, Chantelle farts? :rolleyes:

unfortunately, she has ended her relationship with alex.:yawn::sleep:
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gpk wrote: »

A nation weeps....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone knew from the second they got together that it wouldn't last.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »

*Awaits OK! exclusive next week - '' 'Alex nearly broke the door down' - Chantelle's split hell''.* :yawn: :sleep:
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Awaits OK! exclusive next week - '' 'Alex nearly broke the door down' - Chantelle's split hell''.* :yawn: :sleep:

they will no doubt continue to milk the publicity cow. :D `alex: my arrest shame` and `chantelle`s agonising split dilemma` seems inevitable. :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long till the massive reunion... This couple should never of had a baby as they were never a stable couple. I feel so sorry for their daughter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They both represent everything that's wrong in British society.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long till the massive reunion... This couple should never of had a baby as they were never a stable couple. I feel so sorry for their daughter

Yes, two months together before she got pregnant doesn't make for stability. Preston, dingbat though he is, had the sense to get out of the relationship. All this tripe about 'infertility', ' heart problems', 'depression' - even though in all probability she suffers with none of them, it's all fodder for her to sell to the tabloids.

As for Reid - nothing but a leech who's desperately trying to get column inches by sha**ing z-listers.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pathetic.
    What odds do you think I'd get on an Alex Reid/Kerry Katona Christmas wedding,with Jodie Marsh and Lizzy Cundy as tasteful and stylish bridesmaids?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL My BREAKUP HORROR hiding in the cupboards hoping Dolly would keep quiet.

hrm... then it will be MY CSA HELL... Alex wants custody and won't pay me.