WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 28-29 Spoilers Included

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
previous thread

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68289567#post68289567

Power of Veto and the return of Zingbot show @ 1am tonight.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quiet day...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn telling GinaMarie to just go with the house and vote her out tomorrow night. Aaryn: "It will be best for your game."

Aaryn spilling to GinaMarie that Amanda and McCrae were trying to get her (GM) nominated. GinaMarie says she's going after them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe BBG ‏@BigBrotherGame
    Hey everyone. Missy & Spicy's podcast will start at 9:30pm EST. call in and tell us what you think #BB15 646-200-3653 http://blogtalkradio.com/bigbrothergroup
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch 1m
    Aaryn just climbed onto Judd's bed, one arm over him.. yeah this strategy worked out so well for Jessie

https://twitter.com/bigbroaccess/status/372892499850694656/photo/1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Houseguests talking about dogs.
    GinaMarie: "Snickerdoodles are so cute."
    Andy: "Snickerdoodles are cookies. Goldendoodles are dogs."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Houseguests talking about dogs.
    GinaMarie: "Snickerdoodles are so cute."
    Andy: "Snickerdoodles are cookies. Goldendoodles are dogs."

Haha! I love snickerdoodle cookies
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak 3m
    A competitive game of Jenga is taking place in the kitchen between Elissa, Judd, and Andy. http://twitpic.com/datss4

Very dull feed tonight!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evel Dick Donato ‏@EvelDick 10s
    BB shot a segment w/ some BB14 people about 3 weeks ago. I am gonna guess that the "catch up with" segment will be played on tomorrows show
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evel Dick Donato ‏@EvelDick 10s
    BB shot a segment w/ some BB14 people about 3 weeks ago. I am gonna guess that the "catch up with" segment will be played on tomorrows show

That should be interesting. When Big Brother started I wondered if Shane had managed to get over being a moron.
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaryn telling GinaMarie to just go with the house and vote her out tomorrow night. Aaryn: "It will be best for your game."

I wish they'd vote how they want and not for the house. They can always lie about it later and create more paranoia with everyone asking "who did THAT vote?" - "It certainly wasn't me!"
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn still set to go?? I saw her on LF flirting and kissing Judd which seems pretty desperate

Wonder if the crowd will boo her or not. Someone said they are not allowed but I wonder if they will anyway.
  • joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Aaryn still set to go?? I saw her on LF flirting and kissing Judd which seems pretty desperate

Wonder if the crowd will boo her or not. Someone said they are not allowed but I wonder if they will anyway.
    Yeah think she's still going, but she's told everyone about the 3AM alliance so hoping there can be a swerve to get Andy out. What makes you think it wasn't Judd taking advantage to get her jury vote? They won't boo her, and plus there is far worse people still in there.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joshrulez2 wrote: »
    Yeah think she's still going, but she's told everyone about the 3AM alliance so hoping there can be a swerve to get Andy out. What makes you think it wasn't Judd taking advantage to get her jury vote? They won't boo her, and plus there is far worse people still in there.

I think it is wrong of Judd to be cuddling up to her and kissing etc. Fair enough she is on the block but if he has no intention of voting for her he should not bother.

Judd trying to get a Jury vote from Aaryn would only happen if he was sat next to GM. I just cannot see why any Jury member could vote for someone to win once they already got evicted but that's just me. :)
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaryn has had a crush on Judd for quite a well, you can tell. I think them kissing is harmless.