Does anyone else hate their hair?

13»

Comments

• EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    orangebird wrote: »
    Fair play. But block colour and textured styles don't really work. Hope you find a style you're happy with :)

Looks like I will just be tying it up then lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the beach-babe look has worked on your hair using the spray alone.

- Using a hair dryer with a diffuser will probably work much better.
    - I also think blow-drying your hair straight would look nice too.
    - You could also use hair straighteners to straighten your hair.
    - You could try putting 3-4 plaits in your hair at night, and then wearing it wavy the next day. But I'm not sure if your hair is a bit too short at the moment.
    - You could also try rollers in your hair.

You have nice hair though - including the colour. It looks like it just needs styling. I would recommend going to You Tube and have a look at what other women are doing to style their hair - you'll probably end up having many ideas!

I no longer go to a hairdresser. I now cut my own hair by using the ponytail/bunches method. If you research this, you will see loads of websites and You Tube clips showing you how to do this too.

HTH :)
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,994
    Forum Member
    I hate my hair. However, hairdressers tell me how lovely it is, but they don't have to live with it. It's fine but there is LOTS of it. It whips around in the wind like crazy, it grows so fast it loses any shape very quickly. I have a small face so my hair takes over.
  • MintMint Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I don't hate my hair, but it annoys me at times. It's thick, which I don't mind, but it's curly too, which I don't really like, as I don't think thick and curly go well together, no offence. I can't wear it loose, as it's so thick and untidy looking, so I always have to have it tied up. Also, I would like to dye my hair a different colour, but I'm wary of colouring it incase i don't like the colour when it's done, as due to how long and thick it is, I would need two boxes of dye, which could be expensive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used that salt spray the other day, it was ok :) better than I expected.

I used to have very, very long hair and loved it, now it's quite a bit shorter I still love it but can't wait for it to grow out. I don't do anything with it now apart from a ponytail because my daughter likes to pull at it lol.

I have clip in hair pieces for "special occasions" :D
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,167
    Forum Member
    Try satin pillow rollers, you can buy them via Amazon. I use these regularly, they take 10 minutes to put in but I result is beach waves that last all day. The waves would nice on your length hair too.