This Morning Summer - Ruth and Eamonn

124»

Comments

• jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    ftv wrote: »
    If her contract allows her the summer off that's fine but it's silly to say you're looking after a daughter who is grown up and at university.

And when did she last say it??? 10 years ago!
    Yeah your obsession with her holidays is nonsense.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    And when did she last say it??? 10 years ago!
    Yeah your obsession with her holidays is nonsense.

Maybe the school holiday thing is a bit obsolete now but let's not forget when she was saying this she was taking English school holidays off not Scottish. And the whole 'It's so, so, soooo hard balancing everything as a working mum' speil is stupid. How many mums working shifts stacking shelves in Tesco, quite possibly on zero hour contracts, have the luxury of having every school holiday off?
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Eamonn and particularly Ruth, but I've gone right off TM and have stopped watching. Too much social media stuff in the hub and to many daft set up debates. Shame they don't have something better to present.

Apparently ITV want Eamonn to join Daybreak. I'd definitely watch more often if him and Ruth presented it, but it would probably be quite a risky move for both of them, more so for Ruth.
  • David_GilfillanDavid_Gilfillan Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Just noticed that Eamonn and Ruth finally have there own titles and recognition as This Morning with Eamonn & Ruth, strange how the titles don't seem to actually feature Eamonn and Ruth, they seem to be totally generic and could be used with other presenters, with just the This Morning graphic.