Denise Van Outen

Comments

• chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    that's what I dont fully understand....

another totally unconvincing denial from DVO this morning; makes me laugh how LK said she's "fed up with reading about speculation about your [DVO] marriage"...dont read it then you silly cow:rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2313020/Denise-Van-Outen-tries-detract-attention-constant-troubled-marriage-rumours-pair-neon-orange-jeans.html

That was a very awkward moment.
    Lorraine had so obviously been told not to ask,but she did anyway.
    DVO was a bit thrown, looked daggers, stuttered an answer then carried on with what she was there for, promoting an award show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »
    That was a very awkward moment.
    Lorraine had so obviously been told not to ask,but she did anyway.
    DVO was a bit thrown, looked daggers, stuttered an answer then carried on with what she was there for, promoting an award show

Is she being shoehorned into Daybreak? She seems to be on that or Lorraine every few days recently. Just what it needs 'and this morning Dean is going to cook coq-au-vin 'cos it's a treat for us girls! (wink at the camera)'. :(
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity I looked at the road she lives in (you can see the street sign in one of the pics and it's an area of North London I know) on Google Earth and looked for her house. It's very distinctive with the red brick Victorian steps, and wow!....it's huge! No idea how they afford to live there, as she seems to be doing not very much and his adventures in the US seem to be going nowhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312718/Denise-Van-Outen-Lee-Mead-finally-spotted-outside-London-home--dashes-radio-show.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can afford it as she has always earned "good" money right from her Channel 4 days. Look at the number of shows she has been in, worked in radio, never off TV at one time - never out of work - and he must have been earning steadily since his TV break.
    Not paid peanuts.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    They can afford it as she has always earned "good" money right from her Channel 4 days. Look at the number of shows she has been in, worked in radio, never off TV at one time - never out of work - and he must have been earning steadily since his TV break.
    Not paid peanuts.

Possibly.
    She also seems to be director of a couple of companies under her real name.

https://www.duedil.com/director/906288720/denise-kathleen-van-outen

https://www.duedil.com/director/910170000/denise-kathleen-outen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just out of curiosity I looked at the road she lives in (you can see the street sign in one of the pics and it's an area of North London I know) on Google Earth and looked for her house. It's very distinctive with the red brick Victorian steps, and wow!....it's huge! No idea how they afford to live there, as she seems to be doing not very much and his adventures in the US seem to be going nowhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312718/Denise-Van-Outen-Lee-Mead-finally-spotted-outside-London-home--dashes-radio-show.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Lovely building but I think it's been converted into flats.

Still, Flat 1, which is one of her 'company' adresses, last sold for £1.2m in 2006.

Mmm, not much free info on line but, from what there is, it looks like they are both inactive. Maybe they exist for tax reasons? It seems the world and his wife in showbiz ( and other walks of life ) have 'production' companies these days but very few produce anything.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's unbelievable that her address was so easy to find. That's down to her though that it's out there in the public domain. She must know so I suppose she wasn't that bothered about being photographed in front of her street sign.

That aside, surely Denise's continued press & media campaign can't simply be about publicity for her and/or her marriage breakup? There must be more to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2314498/Denise-Van-Outen-Kimberley-Walsh-join-reunite-fellow-celebrity-dancers.html

On this SCD night out Denise is dressed and sprayed for the part by sporting the tangoed look! :eek:

Meanwhile Lee Mead is at home with the child - again!:rolleyes:
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2314498/Denise-Van-Outen-Kimberley-Walsh-join-reunite-fellow-celebrity-dancers.html

On this SCD night out Denise is dressed and sprayed for the part by sporting the tangoed look! :eek:

Meanwhile Lee Mead is at home with the child - again!:rolleyes:

On thier wedding anniversary? :confused:

Not helping to be fair is it...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rattie wrote: »
    On thier wedding anniversary? :confused:

Not helping to be fair is it...

BIB Really? That's mean. Are you a fan?
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    More sad face pics and an overnight bag!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2315371/Denise-Van-Outen-heads-armed-overnight-bag-amid-rumours-marriage-trouble-Lee-Mead.html

She really has the most unfortunate sad face. Makes her look like a duck :eek:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More sad face pics and an overnight bag!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2315371/Denise-Van-Outen-heads-armed-overnight-bag-amid-rumours-marriage-trouble-Lee-Mead.html

She really has the most unfortunate sad face. Makes her look like a duck :eek:

Aww poor Denise.:cry:
    Hope her husband loves her loads and its all garbage.
    I get really annoyed when some people rub their hands with glee and are desperate for marriages to fail.

Denise and Lee are hopefully very happy together.:)
  • KarenFHKarenFH Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Maybe the DM needs to get better sources or maybe it just doesn't suit their agenda to print nice smiley photos of Denise and Lee together LAST NIGHT!

Funny looking overnight bag:rolleyes:

ETA: Denise has just tweeted, she was filming an episode of "Would I Lie To You".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww poor Denise.:cry:
    Hope her husband loves her loads and its all garbage.
    I get really annoyed when some people rub their hands with glee and are desperate for marriages to fail.

Denise and Lee are hopefully very happy together.:)

Poor, poor little Denise. In the papers again! She's a non-entity in terms of celebdom. Why would the paps even be there unless she has tipped them off! rolleyes:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor, poor little Denise. In the papers again and hating every moment of it! :rolleyes:

How do you know that?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Unless she has paps parked outside her house 24/7 someone must be tipping the paps off When she coming and going.....Whats the bets few wks when enough intrest is pumped up she will be in Ok saying they are very much together/not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know that?:confused:

No need to be confused. She or her PR people are tipping off the paps. So she clearly wants to be in the press! ;)

Also see below.
    herejohno wrote: »
    Unless she has paps parked outside her house 24/7 someone must be tipping the paps off When she coming and going.....Whats the bets few wks when enough intrest is pumped up she will be in Ok saying they are very much together/not.

^^^This. She is working the media.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    No need to be confused. She or her PR people are tipping off the paps. So she clearly wants to be in the press! ;)

Also see below.

^^^This. She is working the media.

I used to love her on big breakfast but since then she up herself and the facial restructuring:eek:
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon the relationship is on the rocks.

Hubby was just on this morning with married guy from busted who's wife emma was in the hub.
    They mentioned her but holly and phil did not mention DVO.
    Mead said all marriages can be a strain and he been
    home for 3 weeks after trying to conquer LA.
    He said he would love to work there.
    He looked very uncomfortable talking about marriages and his eyes down.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hubby was just on this morning with married guy from busted who's wife emma was in the hub.

I saw the interview as well and thought exactly the same thing. He was being very careful in what he was saying and even forgot the question he was asked from Philip at one point I think and appeared to be extremely uncomfortable and very tense.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    I saw the interview as well and thought exactly the same thing. He was being very careful in what he was saying and even forgot the question he was asked from Philip at one point I think and appeared to be extremely uncomfortable and very tense.

But hasn't he always been like that in interviews. I know someone who knows him through work and said he is very boring but I realise that is just her opinion and others would say differently but he has never been a bundle of fun in interviews. Maybe DVO is starting to find him boring too
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw the interview as well and I now think its pretty obvious that something isn't right. I'm expecting a split announcement very soon.
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the interview as well and I now think its pretty obvious that something isn't right. I'm expecting a split announcement very soon.

Exactly talking about strains in marriages and he was talking to his mum about it he had the opportunity to put the record straight but he said nothing.

I expect a spread in hello magazine to pay for the details by DVO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

probably just waiting for a gap in OK magazine's schedule
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    But hasn't he always been like that in interviews. I know someone who knows him through work and said he is very boring but I realise that is just her opinion and others would say differently but he has never been a bundle of fun in interviews. Maybe DVO is starting to find him boring too

It's a bit of a shame to see him put on the spot about his marriage on TV. He seems like a nice enough guy. Pretty quiet, I suppose. Never really came across as being DVO's type though.