Comments

• mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't surprise me. He has a daughter with Lisa Moorish who he never sees either. Classy
  • PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    Doesn't surprise me. He has a daughter with Lisa Moorish who he never sees either. Classy

Doesn't she have a child with Pete Dougherty too? What a skanky mare.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Picklebum wrote: »

Err she was a single woman when she slept with them I don't see why you are lumbering blame on her - he's got 4 children by 4 mothers! Hardly innocent!

At least Pete has a relationship with his son, Liam doesn't see his daughter, they're in the same city. He's disgusting. Great band but disgusting man
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    Err she was a single woman when she slept with them I don't see why you are lumbering blame on her - he's got 4 children by 4 mothers! Hardly innocent!

At least Pete has a relationship with his son, Liam doesn't see his daughter, they're in the same city. He's disgusting. Great band but disgusting man

A touch sensitive on the matter methinks.

They're both as bad as each other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A touch sensitive on the matter methinks.

They're both as bad as each other.

Er, how? He's now apparently cheated on two wives to have two babies he's then abandoned.

Granted, she shouldn't have slept with a married man but she is nowhere near as bad as him, he said the vows.

Having two kids by two different men does not make you a 'skanky mare' either.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If proven to be true, that'll be another 4x4 then. Well done.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Er, how? He's now apparently cheated on two wives to have two babies he's then abandoned.

Granted, she shouldn't have slept with a married man but she is nowhere near as bad as him, he said the vows.

They're as bad as each other.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    They're as bad as each other.
    Yep, we already know what he is and she's a well-known starfvcker...
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Why do they use the term 'love child' - as in 'illigitimate' - these days?

Most kids are illegitimate these days! It's a novelty if kids have married parents!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She does seem the type to have worked her way through all the British male popstars, she cleverly had babies and then she could basically live off the maintenance ! I doubt Pete and Liam were the only celebs she shagged, she was known for it.

You can't trust a cheater though he did it on Patsy now Nicole, he is an arrogant sod who will always have women after him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this is so trashy, but YAY!!! My guess on the gossip thread was right!:D

I knew it was him *smug*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, she has two children. She's hardly a one woman rock star breeding programme.

Is Liam skanky for producing two of his four while cheating on wives?
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he cheat on Patsy with Nicole?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Did he cheat on Patsy with Nicole?

No, with Lisa Moorish (I think.)

Patsy says she gets on well with Nicole so probably not.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    No, with Molly Moorish (I think.)

Patsy says she gets on well with Nicole so probably not.

Thanks for reply.

I think he's a horrible bloke. He cant sing, is as ugly as ugly can be and not a nice person into the bargain. What do these women see in him ? ££££
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol,couldn't happen to a nicer bloke :D You would think he might have learnt about contraception by now.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,684
    Forum Member

I knew it was him *smug*

I also guessed it was LG on another forum :D
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I knew it was him *smug*

I am actually really impressed that so many people got this right the other day, I would never be able to work it out. I was struggling even to think of famous British stars and got stuck on Elton John :o
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,383
    Forum Member
    A lot of people seemed 'sure' it was poor Chris Martin - a less likely candidate for extra marital straying is hard to imagine in the music world but everyone seems fiendishly anxious to break up he and Paltrow.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    A lot of people seemed 'sure' it was poor Chris Martin - a less likely candidate for extra marital straying is hard to imagine in the music world but everyone seems fiendishly anxious to break up he and Paltrow.

Guilty as charged, sorry Chris & Goopy:o

Wonder how Nicole will react to this, my guess is they'll lay low for a while and then carry on as normal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a such a shame for his wife & family if this is true.
    It must be a horrible situation at home for everyone.
    Apart from the fact that he's married, why would you sleep with some then yodel up her canyon without a paddle, knowing full well the consequences, you'll lose your wife & kids etc.
    Gives a new meaning to Beady Eye . .
    Although, it doesn't seemed to have caused Jagger any problems, tho' perhaps if you scratch the surface. . .
    Keep the snake in the cage Liam . .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, she has two children. She's hardly a one woman rock star breeding programme.

Beg to differ. She was a notorious Britpop groupie.

Liam is a tosser full stop.
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Maybe I'm being stupid but how come his name was released but not his one night stand ( or did I miss something?)
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, Liam is skanky for that. However, I think the poster referred to Lisa as 'skanky' not because of how many blokes she's done it with, but who. I mean, just the thought of even the slightest intimacy with either Pete Doherty or Liam Gallagher makes me nauseous. They're both repellent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Yes, Liam is skanky for that. However, I think the poster referred to Lisa as 'skanky' not because of how many blokes she's done it with, but who. I mean, just the thought of even the slightest intimacy with either Pete Doherty or Liam Gallagher makes me nauseous. They're both repellent.

Yes, that's fair enough. I can't imagine getting within smelling distance of Doherty without wanting to hose him down with bleach, and his teeth look like rotting gravestones. But each to their own :D

(And apparently Liam is super hairy. Victoria Beckham passed on the gossip that the hair on his arsecheeks is actually plaitable...)

But I think Nicole will hang in there. There have always been rumours about his extra-marital lovelife. When her baby was a newborn and needed a small operation she left him with her parents to join Liam on tour. By now she's probably given up keeping him on a short leash and is just turning a blind eye.