[GAME] The Voice Factor: Series 2 [Official Launch]

SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ladies and gentleman, it has been a very long wait but finally, The Voice Factor IS BACK! :D It's gonna be a little different, but it's going to be bigger, better and longer than before! For those who watched this before, it'll be more of the same but for those that don't know, lemme tell you how this goes. This game totally focuses on the acts who have appeared on The Voice and this game has similarities to the successful Mix Factor. For instance, when the judges have their categories, they have to pick one act form each Country, which is easy enough.

Now in the last Series, it was a great journey of twists and turns, but in the end we witnessed a landslide victory in the form of Juliet Simms who was mentored by EndOfSantiy as they won the competition, compared to Mackenzie Bourg mentored by Jackel who fell short in the Final.

Now before we begin, I have some announcements to make. First of all some sad news, due to outside commitments, Mentor Champion EndofSanity has resigned from the panel. :( It'll be a shame to see him go but don't fret, I have a reserved judge waiting to stand in.

Secondly, the Wildcards category has been scrapped and instead, the Overs has been split into Male Overs and Female Overs in order to provide a more balanced competition. :)

Finally, the panel has been set in stone so judges, if you are here, DO NOT post until I announce your names.
So let's get started with finding out the panel, shall we? ;)

Comments

• SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our first judge is one of the two originals from the last Series, he made it all the way to the Final but fell short of the winning line. This time, he plans to make it all the way, I introduce you none other than..

Jackel1234!

Welcome back, great to see you taking part again.

PS: He's not here tonight but I have his category and choices set in stone already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our Second judge is also returning from the last Series, he too made it to the Final with only one act but he only reached 4th place with Jaz Ellington, this Series, he plans to break that record, it is...

The1Kuda!

Great to see you back and I know that you wanna put your new found skills to good use.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our Third judge is one of the new two people joining. He has collected a huge list of taking part in games and he's also been involved with my games and vice versa. Planning to give himself a big challenge, I give you...

Pingu58011!

Welcome aboard the panel, it's gonna be interesting to see you sitting along side Jack. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our fourth and final judge is our reserved judge and I've been told he is very excited to be here today. So without further due, I introduce to you a former mentor veteran, it's...

Barry_Clarke!

Welcome aboard to the panel.

Coming up next, the Category reveal, in the meantime...judges, you can now post. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Hi. Really happy to be on the panel!!! :)

Really sad to lose Rick :( but very excited to work alongside Barry for the first time!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, first of all, we go to Kuda who I hope will get here soon. Kuda, you have got...

THE BOYS!

You're probably relieved to not have the Overs again. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack is definitely not here but he has got...

THE GIRLS!

A category he hasn't had since Mix It Up Series 1 and after what happened to the Girls last time, this is his chance to make sure they last longer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which leaves us with the Two Overs.

Pingu, you have got...

THE MALE OVERS!

It'll be interesting to see how well you do with this one. :)

Which means that Barry (I hope he gets here) has got...
    THE FEMALE OVERS!

I don't think you've mentored this kind of category before so we're expecting something here.
    Forum Member
    Male Overs was the only one I didn`t want haha but I am sure I will find some good acts!!! :)
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay Very Interesting! Im both nervous and excited with this! Female overs have been grafting for many years to establish their craft, and Im sure they have their own style. What Im looking for is that cross over artist, an artist who really performs and tells the story of the song. Im incredibly exicted!
    Forum Member
    Soooo......can we pick any acts from any series?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Hi. Really happy to be on the panel!!! :)

Really sad to lose Rick :( but very excited to work alongside Barry for the first time!!!

Never worked with you Good Luck! You may be excited now but I am VERY hard to please. If you slack even a little I will be first to let you know :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now it's time to go over the Rules of the game.

1. For your category, you have to pick 4 acts so that we have our Top 16 and it CAN be from ANY Series.

2. You can only pick one act from each Country that has their version of The Voice and a little tip. Don't just go for UK, USA, Australia and one other Country, there are plenty of other versions around the world like Ireland, Poland, Israel, Netherlands, Korea, France, even Brazil have their own version! But you don't have to take my word for it. ;)

3. While making your choices, the list of acts below have already taken part in the last Series and therefore BANNED from taking part in this Series.

Boys
    Vince Kidd
    Mackenzie Bourg
    Elliot Canavan Doyle
    Lenny Keylard

Girls
    Jessica Hammond
    Ivy Quainoo
    Vicci Martinez
    Karise Eden

Overs
    Jaz Ellington
    Christopher Max
    Onya Gray
    Jermaine Paule

Wildcards (Category Scrapped)
    Frances Wood
    Juliet Simms
    Viktoria Bolonina
    Bart van Overbeek

Now you all have until 8pm to do your research and find your four chosen acts. Jack has already made his choices, so Kuda, Pingu and Barry, head off and find your chosen acts so that we can get underway with preparing for the first live show. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BREAKING NEWS!

Kuda has also had to resign from the panel due to a busy schedule. :(

So we now have a vacant slot, any viewers who are watching, if you have what it takes to mentor the Boys, please inbox me before 8pm.
    Forum Member
    Really? :eek: That means Jack is the only returning judge!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is Over 25's or Over 28's
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over 25's, cause there is a huge amount of talent above 25 as well as under it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ladies and gents, we have a replacement ready to be introduced! Taking Kuda's place and mentoring the Boys, I welcome you...

Vister!

Welcome aboard!

So yeah guys, you have 55 minutes left until you make your choices, keeping in mind of the rules.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First time I've had to resign from a show:( but good luck guys and I'm sure Vister will do well with the boys
    Forum Member
    Please welcome your Male Over 25`s:
    Karl Michael (UK) - I picked Karl as he was one of my favourites this series. He has a wonderful Pop voice with a slightly rocky edge, and I have great ideas for him. Really excited to work with him, and show you what he is made of.
    Todd Kessler (US) - Instead of having the usual country act, I thought we would have a bit of folk . Folk is like country, but not. He may sing some country, but who knows ;) All I can say is you are going to love Todd. He is quite unknown, so I would like to make him known!!!
    Fred Lebel (Canada) - Fred is amazing and he is just pure rock. An amazing voice, and I really think he could be a huge contender and have a huge place on my team.
    Pat Byrne (Ireland) - A great country/rock singer and he won The Voice Of Ireland, and hopefully he could win this. Feeling really strong about him, and you may say most of mine sound the same with rock in them, but Pop/Rock, Pure Rock, and Country/Rock are 3 completely different things and voices.
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Enters majestically and bit annoyed that EoS has left so I can't get my revenged on him for last year :mad:
    But any who I shall be posting my acts in a bit :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Pingu's gone for a mixed bag even though there's still 26 minutes left. :p;)

Oh and you're here, Jack. Yes I know it's sad, but at least you're the only original judge left, so you know what to expect. ;)
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Also Pingu I swear the Pat was like 24 when he entered the voice of ireland as I watched it? :confused:
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good male overs though Todd and Pat are quite similar stylicstically IMO
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what age Pat was when he entered The Voice but personally I think someone like Shane McLaughlin or Ray Scully would have been refreshing and different to your existing acts