Rylan For The Final!

cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
Forum Member
I hope he makes the final because the show would be seriously boring without him. The remaining acts are so dire and undoubtedly people will just become uninterested with the show if he goes, it will become a yawn fest in my opinion.:yawn: Imagine what this year's X Factor would be like without him.:eek::sleep:

He's so fun, entertaining and you just want to know what crazy thing he's going to do next. He CAN sing and we have heard it. Plus he's annoying Gary so it's all good.:D

I'm hoping for a Rylan, James and Union J final.

Team Rylan let's do this.;)

Comments

• rowens08rowens08 Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    100% agree with your post. Love Rylan & hope he is safe tomorrow nite!:)
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some reason I thought the title rhymed. :confused: It appears I have been awake for too long. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Please no, no, no, I don't doubt he is entertaining, but is he someone who you would honestly by an album from?
    I must be living in a different dimension...
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    rowens08 wrote: »
    100% agree with your post. Love Rylan & hope he is safe tomorrow nite!:)

Me too! I've certainly noticed he's gained A LOT of support tonight, especially on Twitter.:)

I'm not sure if I could carry on watching with the likes of Christopher, Ella and Jahmene doing the same old predictable stuff every week.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Ryan chris union j for final
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    ibtick wrote: »
    Please no, no, no, I don't doubt he is entertaining, but is he someone who you would honestly by an album from?
    I must be living in a different dimension...

I watch the show for entertainment, so he gets my vote. I don't watch the show to find the next big talent, which I doubt will come from this year.
    Forum Member
    Your right, there are plenty of good people around if you know where to look.
    I just get irritated that most of the wannabees haven't done the hard miles....
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the final!!!:eek: Are you serious?

How he has managed to stay so long by 'singing' a few lines from a song whilst the loud backing track does the rest is the biggest laugh of it all. Has he sang a full song yet without any backing track?

Last week's rendition of 'aaaaahhhhh ooohhhhh kissing you'! What on earth was that supposed to be?:confused::o
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,962
    Forum Member
    No way should he make it through over James, Jahmene and Ella.
    Forum Member
    It all drives me mad, fortunately my wife tells me not to worry because its a programme for teenage girls to vote for their teeny boppers.
    Is this true?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan & Jahmene as the final 2 would be PERFECT for me! That would Shake things up a bit!
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'd be excellent beyond description of words, as soon as he leaves the show will become a lot more dull and tedious. He's the only act that really interests me, although I do like James & District3 too, I'm not particularly excited to see what they do every week.

#VOTERYLAN.
  • babyshezbabyshez Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love him. COME ON RYLAN!
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'd be excellent beyond description of words, as soon as he leaves the show will become a lot more dull and tedious. He's the only act that really interests me, although I do like James & District3 too, I'm not particularly excited to see what they do every week.

#VOTERYLAN.

How is someone doing a bad impression of the spice girls in union jack clothing exciting?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    How is someone doing a bad impression of the spice girls in union jack clothing exciting?
    Because everybody has different opinions and views of what is considered as being exciting. :p Oh and there was nothing at all "bad" about it, I enjoyed it more than one of Spice Girls' performances, as awesome as they are.

I'm very intrigued in what he's going to do every week and honestly he's the only one that I actually care about watching, because he always puts on a great show and never lets us down.
  • JonyMcBJonyMcB Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Agree. X Factor is a borefest this year. But he should stop doing those stupid medleys. Sing a song from start to finish like everyone else FFS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    Ryan chris union j for final

Hope so too, as long as its not James or Ella x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    cjandrews wrote: »
    Me too! I've certainly noticed he's gained A LOT of support tonight, especially on Twitter.:)

I'm not sure if I could carry on watching with the likes of Christopher, Ella and Jahmene doing the same old predictable stuff every week.

I agree.
    Rylan is a colourful character who can actually sing, perhaps not as well as he could have done last night.
    Being a colourful character who can also hold a note hasn't hurt Jonny Robinson's career.
    Hopefully Rylan will stay in the competition. Like Tulisa I look forward to him every week. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    This is Rylans season.

And yes, if he did a dance track that had good enough feeling with a great beat I'd be straight on YouTube to buy it! I'm an Ibiza closing parties kinda gal and Rylan is right up my street :p
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a disgrace that people are keeping him in the show. He is not good enough!.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His performance was my favourite last night by miles. I was a Wagner and jedward fan too, and never because I wanted to spite everyone else, just because they put on a good show and Rylan does too.
  • Frankie BoyleFrankie Boyle Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    If you like Rylan then you must like Jedward and Wagner. Therefore you have no taste.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,550
    Forum Member
    I love Rylan. His act is the highlight of the show. I love the singing, the dancing, the costumes, the hair and make-up and the overall energetic and fun performances he puts on.

He does all of this with a smile on his face despite a lot of hatred and criticism from both the public and the judges.

It takes a strong and determined character to do that and I applaud him for the way he carries on moving forward in the face of adversity.

Respect to Rylan.

I enjoy his performances every week and really like him as a man.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you like Rylan then you must like Jedward and Wagner. Therefore you have no taste.
    Wrong. I love Rylan & Jedward and despise Wagner. I never found him entertaining at all, and I think the others are much better singers than he ever was.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because everybody has different opinions and views of what is considered as being exciting. :p Oh and there was nothing at all "bad" about it, I enjoyed it more than one of Spice Girls' performances, as awesome as they are.

I'm very intrigued in what he's going to do every week and honestly he's the only one that I actually care about watching, because he always puts on a great show and never lets us down.

count me in on this too. He entertains me far more than the others.

I don't think I could listen to the others sing for more than ten minutes whereas I could watch Rylan for ages. He really brings a smile to my face lol.
    :)