Why does Eminem look so young

Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can anyone else believe this guy is almost 38?

Recent picture...

http://nimg.sulekha.com/entertainment/original700/drake-eminem-lil-wayne-2010-2-1-1-10-5.jpg

Is he ever going to age?

Comments

• Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    The drugs have pickled him probably
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cosmetic sugery.
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    38?

He's so old! :D;)
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks his age.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    He looks his age to me and he hasn't aged all that well either, I'm sure he used to be quite attractive. Now he looks fairly feminine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Botox. It's really obvious in the video for 'We Made You'.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Botox. It's really obvious in the video for 'We Made You'.

That would explain the feminine look he has going on, most men who do any of that stuff all end up looking like a woman.
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    i have always thought he looked great for his age.
    though over the past 3 years he has aged quite abit. but before he was 35, he still looked about 22 :eek:
    hope i still stay fresh faced when im his age, its a while off yet though :D
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really doenst look his age does he, I can imagine him going well into his 50's :D

Then again I was surprised to find out the real age of the lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars the other day, another one that looks loads younger....Hello :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like Frank Skinner.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks really young for his age, cant beleive he is nearly 38.
  • Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks his age to me and he hasn't aged all that well either, I'm sure he used to be quite attractive. Now he looks fairly feminine.

No way, feminine? :eek: are we looking at the same person. I think he looks better now then he ever did in the 90s.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle12 wrote: »
    No way, feminine? :eek: are we looking at the same person. I think he looks better now then he ever did in the 90s.

As do I, especially without the bright yellow hair :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    As do I, especially without the bright yellow hair :D

Yes there were times when I thought the blonde hair just looked ridiculous, when it was toned down it didn't look too bad. Black is much much nicer on him... He has a very fit body too. In the 3am video, yum. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr Dre froze him when he went on hiatus next to Walt Disney.
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    He looks MUCH better now than he did a few years back.

I'd do him, anyway. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    I'd do him, anyway. :o

Apparently his ex wife said it doesn't work without a blue pill. :eek::D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    I thought he was really fit in 8 Mile...Now he's beginning to bare a resembalance to Spock...

:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle12 wrote: »
    Yes there were times when I thought the blonde hair just looked ridiculous, when it was toned down it didn't look too bad. Black is much much nicer on him... He has a very fit body too. In the 3am video, yum. :p

Yum Indeed :D

I must admit I have a soft spot for the peroxide look, but sometimes it can be toooo Yellow:o Looking back at some videos now, like 'My name is':o Its really bright :D I prefer his 'Mature' look :p I looks good in Glasses and a suit too
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I agree, that he looks much better now. His hair colour was really off-putting when he was younger too. He looks better with short, dark hair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Yum Indeed :D

I must admit I have a soft spot for the peroxide look, but sometimes it can be toooo Yellow:o Looking back at some videos now, like 'My name is':o Its really bright :D I prefer his 'Mature' look :p I looks good in Glasses and a suit too

Yes, the 3am video (if not slightly disturbing) he looked the best in.....dark hair, tanned, toned. :p

He would look good in a suit, don't know about glasses though. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    38?

LOL I didn't mean to sound as if 38 meant he was hitting great grandpa years :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    38?

I am pleased about this I am not cradle snatching like I thought. I do think he is nice:o I know he is bad though sorry.:o
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think people in their 30s (myself included) make more of an effort to stay young by taking care of themselves and dressing younger. By that I don't mean wearing inappropriate clothing and showing off one's midriff! :D
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funci wrote: »
    I think people in their 30s (myself included) make more of an effort to stay young by taking care of themselves and dressing younger. By that I don't mean wearing inappropriate clothing and showing off one's midriff! :D

Actually scrap that here is a recent picture and he looks every day of his 38 years! Understandably so if he's in mourning.