A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,486
Administrator
Great :D It's been quiet in here lately. Is everyone glued to the Olympics or just enjoying what there has been of summer lately? It's sunny here in Ireland today.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1664099

Comments

• elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Can we get this thread stickied or something? :o
    • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hells yeah part two :p

And CNBC the coverage of swimming/diving has been lacking today so my love of the olympics has dissipated for now much like the sun summer's over again then :D
    • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
      Forum Member
      Oooh part 2 how fabulous!

I've been watching my fair share of the olympics but it was boring today it's all very stop start stop start, always love the swimming though hope Miss Addlington can add yet another medal tonight :cool:
    • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,908
      Forum Member
      Well...I finally have an answer from Ticketmaster, though it's not the one that I wanted. It turns out that the tickets have sold out, they just hadn't updated their website. :rolleyes: :( I'm gutted.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      BadKid95 wrote: »
      Oooh part 2 how fabulous!

I've been watching my fair share of the olympics but it was boring today it's all very stop start stop start, always love the swimming though hope Miss Addlington can add yet another medal tonight :cool:

Yes me too hopefully it'll be our first gold of the games and her third :)

And thats a shame mimi at least you have an answer now though :)
    • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
      Forum Member
      Hey we're on part 2! I was wondering when that would happen.
    • johnnybgoode83johnnybgoode83 Posts: 8,908
      Forum Member
      Part 2, woo hoo :D

Afternoon all. Today's commute music was a band called Saint Jude. If you like what I can only describe as funky, bluesy, rock n roll soul I would well recommend them :)
      Forum Member
      Hav_mor91 wrote: »
      Yes me too hopefully it'll be our first gold of the games and her third :)

Yeah the girl is a start, I'm also glad Michael Phelps never won a medal, it's mean I know but I don't like him :mad:
    • LMLM Posts: 63,318
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hey all
      Forum Member
      Hey all

Hiiii
    • LMLM Posts: 63,318
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I am listening to the Sparkle soundtrack, the upcoming musical which was the last work Whitney did before she died.
      Forum Member
      I'm listening to Ana Popovic at the moment. I love them funky blues :D
    • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Oh Part two "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny and new*

It's a Madonna day...again.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Madonna38 wrote: »
      Oh Part two "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny and new*

It's a Madonna day...again.

I know right look how it sparkles with its newness :p

And thanks to you and JP i have followed in a similar vein it has been a very Madonna few days so far giving new spins to True Blue and Ray Of Light both of which i appreciate alot more now.

Suggestions as to what M album i should listen to tonight as im thus far undecided expertise needs M :p
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I know right look how it sparkles with its newness :p

And thanks to you and JP i have followed in a similar vein it has been a very Madonna few days so far giving new spins to True Blue and Ray Of Light both of which i appreciate alot more now.

Suggestions as to what M album i should listen to tonight as im thus far undecided expertise needs M :p

Yaaaay!!!!! Well I have become obsessed with American Pie. That's all I've been listening to so I'm probably going to listen to the whole album (Music) again later on. I haven't done that for a while. I've also started to appreciate Hard Candy. Who would of thought that would happen.

You should give Like a Prayer a spin or Confessions. Confessions always makes me happy.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hello everybody. A new thread... very nice.
      Part 2, woo hoo :D

Afternoon all. Today's commute music was a band called Saint Jude. If you like what I can only describe as funky, bluesy, rock n roll soul I would well recommend them :)

Johnny, have you heard Grace Potter and the Nocturnals? They fit into the above description so they might be your cup of tea.
      Forum Member
      Waldstein wrote: »
      Hello everybody. A new thread... very nice.

Johnny, have you heard Grace Potter and the Nocturnals? They fit into the above description so they might be your cup of tea.

Damn you, possibly more music to feed my Amazon addiction :p

I will check them out, though, cheers :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Yaaaay!!!!! Well I have become obsessed with American Pie. That's all I've been listening to so I'm probably going to listen to the whole album (Music) again later on. I haven't done that for a while. I've also started to appreciate Hard Candy. Who would of thought that would happen.

You should give Like a Prayer a spin or Confessions. Confessions always makes me happy.

Yes there is now samall niche in my heart for M right next to my Kylie one.

And i was thinking Confessions great minds ;)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Can't go wrong with Confessions.

OMG I am officially obsessed with the Olympics. Go Zara Phillips!!!
      Forum Member
      Can't go wrong with Confessions.

OMG I am officially obsessed with the Olympics. Go Zara Phillips!!!

I'm obsessed with avoiding the Olympics at all cost :p
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Damn you, possibly more music to feed my Amazon addiction :p

I will check them out, though, cheers :D

You're welcome, even if I am facilitating your addiction :D! Do you not check artists out on Spotify or Grooveshark before purchasing?
      Forum Member
      Checked out Grace Potter and the Nocturnals on Youtube and I like, very much. I shall pop on Amazon MP3 after work to see if I can get an album or 2. Being a music fan sure is expensive :(
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I think if i was a popstar i may be like Kylie always a M fanatic, loving all music and artforms and just appreciating life....she is such a lovely lady!

And it is funny, this week seems to be Madonna-rediscovery week...American Life i have newfound love for, like totally infatuated with it taking songs apart and productions...the scale of that album....it speaks to me so much!

Intervention has fast become one of my favourite songs of all time! Really suited a beautiful day yesterday! :)

TECHNO/Acoustics/Trance/Ambience/Acoustics/Choirs.....you cannot touch it tbh :cool:

glad we have influenced you HM baby! ;)

Been on an Ebay spree....found Batman The Animate Series complete series every episode Region Free! and series 3 and 4 are unavailable in the UK only STateside...so yeah went all out! now looking for Justice League and Batman Beyond and may check out if some MDNA merch is on there too!

Also did i mention about Nancy Sinatra following me on twitter :D Britney and now Nancy :D:D:D im on the way up peeps ;) hehe!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Checked out Grace Potter and the Nocturnals on Youtube and I like, very much. I shall pop on Amazon MP3 after work to see if I can get an album or 2. Being a music fan sure is expensive :(

Sure is, but I suppose there are worse things to spend money on. I very nearly bought an electric guitar at the weekend which would've seen me depart with a huge sum of money. Thankfully, I was able to control my impulses and not believe the very good salesman when he said I wouldn't find the same deal elsewhere. I don't think he's heard of the internet.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I think if i was a popstar i may be like Kylie always a M fanatic, loving all music and artforms and just appreciating life....she is such a lovely lady!

And it is funny, this week seems to be Madonna-rediscovery week...American Life i have newfound love for, like totally infatuated with it taking songs apart and productions...the scale of that album....it speaks to me so much!

Intervention has fast become one of my favourite songs of all time! Really suited a beautiful day yesterday! :)

TECHNO/Acoustics/Trance/Ambience/Acoustics/Choirs.....you cannot touch it tbh :cool:

glad we have influenced you HM baby! ;)

Been on an Ebay spree....found Batman The Animate Series complete series every episode Region Free! and series 3 and 4 are unavailable in the UK only STateside...so yeah went all out! now looking for Justice League and Batman Beyond and may check out if some MDNA merch is on there too!

Also did i mention about Nancy Sinatra following me on twitter :D Britney and now Nancy :D:D:D im on the way up peeps ;) hehe!

The KM owns it and a perfct analogy there JP :)

And in terms of M albums i really enjoy AL its one of her more artisitic/alternative much more creative and boundary pushing and would have been a nice successor to ROL if only the US were not so patriotic when they ought to know better
      :p and frankly i much prefer it to music.

Well im excited Ellie Goulding had a title, cover art and release date for her new album Halcyon 8th october mark it in your calender as im totes excited
    This discussion has been closed.