[Got To Dance] Ashley Banjo Appreciation Thread

13»

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,969
    Forum Member
    I watched the highlights show again today :o:D
    Forum Member
    anyone see ashley and perry in that advert...can't think what it's for but it has a different celebrity each time. :) it was during BGT.
    Forum Member
    Diversity's BGT audition - never get bored of this one.

I'll upload their more recent performance when it's on youtube. :)
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Welcome back to our TV screens Ashley!

I taped and watched the Diversitoys tour shown on Sky last night. The group were simply fabulous as usual.

I especially liked their MJ tribute.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    Got to watch Diversitoys. Good to Ashley still doing well. Like Dizzee he's moved beyond his profession into the world of general celebrity.
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Got to watch Diversitoys. Good to Ashley still doing well. Like Dizzee he's moved beyond his profession into the world of general celebrity.

I'm glad he's doing well, but it annoys me how the general media only really credit Ashley and Perri, as if the other 9 members of Diversity are dispensable.
  • That BlokeThat Bloke Posts: 6,352
    Forum Member
    He really is a very charismatic guy and comes across as genuinely nice. It does bug me that they keep on doing the scripted running to the other dome to ask someone to come back thing. He needs to be careful that the producers don't tarnish his image of being 'real' by doing that kind of thing.
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »

Me too. It was on Sky last week. :)

He's gorgeous too. :D
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    i love ashley :p
    Forum Member
    asp746 wrote: »
    i love ashley :p

Me too ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Guys, I just got my FREE tickets for the got to dance auditions! I am so excited- get your tickets online from http://www.applausestore.com/applausestore-book-show.php?id=1875&bid=1
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, so, so enjoying Ashley Banjo 's street crew, every week it brings me to tears. Loved the youth orchestra episode and the farmers were legendary.
  • pussyfootpussyfoot Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notin wrote: »
    So, so, so enjoying Ashley Banjo 's street crew, every week it brings me to tears. Loved the youth orchestra episode and the farmers were legendary.

I am too, and it also brings a tear to my eye :o I love Ashley he has such a genuine warmth and charisma and his smile makes me melt. His talent for dancing is absolutely amazing, hope he goes to bigger and better things :)