Best place to get a iPhone 4 case from off the high street?

Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Merry Christmas guys

I'm off up town and was wondering what shops sell iPhone 4 cases apart from apple?

Not sure cheaper tue better TBH

Comments

• LummoLummo Posts: 7,145
    Forum Member
    Lots of shops sell them.

Orange, O2, T-Mobile, Vodafone, 3, Carphone Warehouse, Tesco, Argos etc :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    I was looking around for one yesterday and was impressed by the large selection in carphone warehouse. It was one of the bigger stores in a mall. However, they were pretty pricey, the one I really liked was £25:eek: So I'll just buy one off amazon for under a fiver :)
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers guys I went into a phone shop not one I recognised, a new one, got a nice one for a fiver...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a bit late now as you have one but i cannot recommend the Griffin cases highly enough!! they look tidy, protect well and at 20 quid (for the iphone4 one) i dont think they are too over the top price wise.
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The griffin cases are a total rip off, you can get something just as good from play, amazon et all for a fiver.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    I bought a clear Exspect case for £10 from HMV a couple months ago, it also included a front and back screen protector. I'm really happy with it and would highly recommend.

It's now £5 - http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=684988
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The griffin cases are a total rip off, you can get something just as good from play, amazon et all for a fiver.

really? i disagree - the cheaper versions i have owned or seen are crap. you get what you pay for and the Griffin A) looks good & B) seems to be able to take a fair beating.

i dont mind paying 20 quid for a case that protects something as expensive as the iphone 4 but hey, each to their own.