Denise Welch's Toyboy has suspected heart attack at 39

Comments

• LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Looks older than 39...but hope he recovers.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member

Yeah I hope he recovers.I bet he looked younger before he started dating her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering his change in lifestyle, I'm not totally surprised. It can't be a quiet life free from conflict given his current personal circumstances. Hopefully he recovers and while he does so considers what led to this state.
  • OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks older than 39!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I think he looks about 39 but certainly no younger, I don't think Denise is anti-ageing though. Just looked at Lincoln's twitter
    :eek: at Danny Dyer, he looks wasted & very podgy:o

http://twitter.com/LincolnTownley/status/298941721205682176/photo/1
  • lyndalahugheslyndalahughes Posts: 270
    Forum Member

Facial hair is very ageing on a man, and even more so on a woman. :D
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he recovers well from whatever it turns out to be. I guess it just reminds us that it can happen with younger people, too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Oh my god :O I hope he recovers quickly.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I hope he recovers.I bet he looked younger before he started dating her.

That's what I thought too. Time to start shopping around for a newer model.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, she's obviously knackered him out.

He's a young bloke though, for that to happen.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks ALOT older than 39, probably an unhealthy lifestyle, him and Denise have given up drinking which has probably affected him adversely.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    He probably caught her without her slap on.

Sorry, couldn't resist. That's a very young age to have a heart attack- hope he has a speedy recovery.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member
    He looks about his age I would say. What do people expect 39 year olds to look like for heaven's sake. He's got a receding hairline and is a bit pudgy from what I can see. Whilst neither of those things (along with the rather odd facial hair) do him any particular favours, he's by no means old looking. Jeezo....

I hope he has a speedy recovery.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Although he has my sympathy I'm not looking forward to Denise 'sharing' the details with the tabloids/mags for the next year

'Our heart attack hell'
    'We have to abstain from bedroom gymnastics I wore him out'

Yawn yawn
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the shock of waking up to her gaping mouthed mug every morning, would take it's toll on anyone.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    chloeb wrote: »
    Although he has my sympathy I'm not looking forward to Denise 'sharing' the details with the tabloids/mags for the next year

'Our heart attack hell'

Yawn yawn

you're right I hadn't considered that but seems highly likely, :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    its all the giggigigs :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Considering he has to deal with her daily dramas & attention seeking, I'm not surprised.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    These headlines in the Dail Mail drive me nuts. In the second line of the article it states clearly IT WAS NOT A HEART ATTACK!! But they still used the dramatic headline! So he had indigestion!! Breaking news!! How ridiculous. I would not wish heart problems on a living soul but these dramatic articles about NOTHING are quite ridiculous.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »

'Our heart attack hell'

Yawn yawn

You just know it's coming.

I mean, she's already told us this essential piece of info
    In preparation for the wedding Denise had admitted that she was going to focus on shedding pounds, by getting more active in the bedroom.

She told the Sunday People: 'Burning calories in the boudoir is something I intend to keep doing. That’s a very important part of our relationship.'

Maybe she'll pose in her underwear and tell us how she wore his heart out with her rampant sex :eek:
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    She certainly has a poor track record with her husband and boyfriends heart problems but do we think the money from CBB has run out and she is repeating the same old cash building poor me act to regain something for the bank manager/taxman.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    You just know it's coming.

I mean, she's already told us this essential piece of info

Maybe she'll pose in her underwear and tell us how she wore his heart out with her rampant sex :eek:

While do we give this woman any attention?? She is vile imo
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    fefster wrote: »
    While do we give this woman any attention?? She is vile imo

Completely agree.She gives other people who suffer with depression a bad name IMO.Alot of people have mental health issues but are not attention seeking or self absorbed like she is.Even on Loose Women she looks genuinely pissed off when other people are talking.Hate her.
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    I can't believe people are using this thread to attack Denise. :rolleyes:
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably the shock of waking up to her gaping mouthed mug every morning, would take it's toll on anyone.

I wondered where you were going with that until I read on! :D