How much do the celebrities get paid?

RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,714
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've heard a few amounts being mentioned. One person who was invited last year, but turned it down, said they were offered £200,000 to go into the jungle. (I forgot who it was, sorry. I think it was a comedian). Anyone know how much?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry can't help, but I don't think they all receive equal amounts, probably depends on their rankings within the celebrity world? :confused:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbnotgood wrote: »
    Sorry can't help, but I don't think they all receive equal amounts, probably depends on their rankings within the celebrity world? :confused:

Good grief i cannot imagine very high salaries are for this bunch of no hopers then.
  • RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Good grief i cannot imagine very high salaries are for this bunch of no hopers then.
    I think Mark got a shepherd's pie, a copy of Zoo and some crayons
  • YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they range from ~£10,000 up to ~£100,000 depending on how famous they are :D
  • danceslikehippodanceslikehippo Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Rutakateki wrote: »

:D:D:D Brilliant!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Depending on their fame it is between 10 and £30.000.

George Takei was paid £20.000, Esther Rantzen got £25.000, Martina Navratilova got £30.000.

I believe the lowest paid celeb was the model Nicola Maclean who got £7.500.

I heard Sinitta is getting £30.000 but don`t know about the others.
    Forum Member
    I think the really top celebs get around £100.000 but from this years line up i would be hard pressed to find any of them getting that much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read Mark is getting paid £60,000. Not sure how true that is though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hollyBrown wrote: »

OMG :eek: Why?
  • bdpoopbdpoop Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbnotgood wrote: »
    OMG :eek: Why?

Like him or loath him he is a big star in the Towie world. I suspect he will do well out of it and become even bigger.

Good luck to him
  • SDR-1970SDR-1970 Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    bdpoop wrote: »
    Like him or loath him he is a big star in the Towie world.

That's not saying much though.
  • bdpoopbdpoop Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SDR-1970 wrote: »
    That's not saying much though.

This is the sort of drivel that the kids like to watch these days though. Towie is very popular. Young girls and boys actual admire these people. Who knows what heights they can climb to.

Look at Katie Price / Jordon. All she ever did was get her bangers out for FHM etc then she ended up with Peter Andre in the Jungle and just went global for doing what exactly? Yes its bonkers but this is what happens now. Who wouldnt want her bank balance now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    bdpoop wrote: »
    This is the sort of drivel that the kids like to watch these days though. Towie is very popular. Young girls and boys actual admire these people. Who knows what heights they can climb to.

Look at Katie Price / Jordon. All she ever did was get her bangers out for FHM etc then she ended up with Peter Andre in the Jungle and just went global for doing what exactly? Yes its bonkers but this is what happens now. Who wouldnt want her bank balance now?

how true
    Forum Member
    Very sad but true. I`m old enough to remember when people were famous because they actually had a talent, now people are becoming famous despite having no discernible talent except perhaps a talent (if you can call it that) for flashing their bodies, getting paralytic, having sex with someone famous and having a lurid private life.
    :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Sinitta's being paid the most i think, Jessica Jayne is probably getting paid the least.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone told me once it's whatever they claim they are getting divided by 4.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No beans then? :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a low budget show to me this year as there are no 'celebrities' in there only Zlisters IMO. It is very very poor this year with no big characters. Shame Freddie Starr had to pull out as he would have walked it.
  • SDR-1970SDR-1970 Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Rupee92 wrote: »
    Sinitta's being paid the most i think, Jessica Jayne is probably getting paid the least.

Find it surprising that Sinitta would be paid the most. I would have thought Hollywood legend like Stephanie Powers would be offered the most.
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hollyBrown wrote: »

I've never heard of him before, I don't even know what he is famous for?:confused:
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enough to never have to shop at Iceland again?
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OH that is just brilliant:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone told me once it's whatever they claim they are getting divided by 4.

So Mark only got a quater of a shepherds pie then. Thats a bit mean :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Rupee92 wrote: »

I would say that Emily's probably getting paid the least or at least they would be equally last. They have the same amount of fame.

Sinitta is probably getting the most, due to her popularity from being Simons tag-along. Stefanie Powers second, maybe Dougie third (he could be marketed as Dougie from Mcfly, and that name's well-known enough) then possibly Fatima fourth.
  • Jejade05Jejade05 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I read in a newspaper last week that Crissy is getting £60,000 I think Katie Price got £100,000 when she went in.