no thread about the young phenom Chris Brown adding gays to his hitlist ?

Comments

• jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rihanna is a fool imo
  • Melp26Melp26 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently he is still on probabtion until 2014 so he should be in a lot of trouble if Frank does press charges.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure that Chris' lawyers can cook up a good sob story if it does go to court.

As I don't know much about court procedures, why is it that pleading guilty to assaulting Rihanna enabled Chris to escape a prison sentence? Generally even, why does a guilty plea mean a lesser sentence? The crime remains the same.
  • Melp26Melp26 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it's because it shows you've taken responsibilty for what you've done and maybe shown remorse. Also you've saved the courts the cost of a full trial.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank Ocean 'called a f*ggot during Chris Brown brawl'

Sadly, it appears now he won't be pressing charges after all. Pity, because if he had, it could have made this ..

Chris Brown alleged to have violated probation

.. rather interesting.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really do hate the word 'gays'. It makes people sound completely homophobic when they say it (apart from in this post :P).
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frank Ocean 'called a f*ggot during Chris Brown brawl'

Sadly, it appears now he won't be pressing charges after all. Pity, because if he had, it could have made this ..

Chris Brown alleged to have violated probation

.. rather interesting.

Of Course He was not going to press charges Ocean started the fight not brown.

And Such a silly Thread. Brown gets into a fight with a Bi man "Must be Homophobic".

People need to get out more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of Course He was not going to press charges Ocean started the fight not brown
    Ocean reportedly told police that Brown initially offered to shake his hand when confronted about the parking spot, but then punched Ocean when he refused the gesture.

Clearly being punched first is what started it .. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly being punched first is what started it .. :rolleyes:

Well Ocean is hardly going to say he started it is he. Easy to blame brown cause He is the bad guy.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Ocean is hardly going to say he started it is he. Easy to blame brown cause He is the bad guy.

What basis do you have for thinking Brown didn't start it?

And yes, it is very easy to blame Brown, he has infamous form for incidents like this after all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What basis do you have for thinking Brown didn't start it?

And yes, it is very easy to blame Brown, he has infamous form for incidents like this after all.

What basis do you have to say he did start it. Diffrence between me and you, is i won't jumped to Conclusions over what brown did in the past.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

And Such a silly Thread. Brown gets into a fight with a Bi man "Must be Homophobic".

People need to get out more.

How stupid to assume, that just because Ocean didn't press charges, he started the fight. Where are the charges pressed by Brown?

I am making a very well speculated wild guess, that Brown actually started the fight, as he ran before the police arrived, and went straight to TMZ with the story. Added to that the fact, that he has previously had his crew chase after Ocean, and has started multiple aggressive fights with many people, even attacked windows with chairs while being interviewed.
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You said it. He IS the bad guy.

He has never shown any remorse for anything he has done and just continues to do more and more harm. How anyone can continue to defend this shameful excuse for a human being (and quite frankly as talented as a watery fart excuse for a singer) is beyond me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You said it. He IS the bad guy.

He has never shown any remorse for anything he has done and just continues to do more and more harm. How anyone can continue to defend this shameful excuse for a human being (and quite frankly as talented as a watery fart excuse for a singer) is beyond me.

Lets just blame him for everything wrong with the world and be done.

And im not defending him, just not jumping to conculsions because of his past behaviour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How stupid to assume, that just because Ocean didn't press charges, he started the fight. Where are the charges pressed by Brown?

I am making a very well speculated wild guess, that Brown actually started the fight, as he ran before the police arrived, and went straight to TMZ with the story. Added to that the fact, that he has previously had his crew chase after Ocean, and has started multiple aggressive fights with many people, even attacked windows with chairs while being interviewed.

If anybody is assuming things its you not me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What basis do you have to say he did start it. Diffrence between me and you, is i won't jumped to Conclusions over what brown did in the past.

I didn't say Chris had started it, neither did I jump to any conclusion. I can't possibly know.

I was just wondering why you would say that Frank started it? Just because he didn't press charges?
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Plenty of celebrities have hit their wives/girlfriends and committed other crimes. I don't see why Chris Brown should get any more stick than anyone else. I'm not a Chris Brown fan (I couldn't tell you one of his songs) but this criticism of him seems OTT. He's done his time for bashing Rihanna. Let him get on with his life.
    Forum Member
    If anybody is assuming things its you not me.

BIB is from your own post, so I would say that you are assuming a lot here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plenty of celebrities have hit their wives/girlfriends and committed other crimes. I don't see why Chris Brown should get any more stick than anyone else. I'm not a Chris Brown fan (I couldn't tell you one of his songs) but this criticism of him seems OTT. He's done his time for bashing Rihanna. Let him get on with his life.

Yes, I can think of a couple but they all expressed remorse and got help .None of the ones I can think of are in the public eye just now. He keeps on getting into trouble and acts like he did nothing wrong, that's why I personally don't like him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    Yes, I can think of a couple but they all expressed remorse and got help .None of the ones I can think of are in the public eye just now. He keeps on getting into trouble and acts like he did nothing wrong, that's why I personally don't like him.

Its the same for me really, if his apologies were at all believable and he didn't continue to act like a thug then I might reconsider my opinion of him. As it is, I don't think its keeping either of us up at night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    Its the same for me really, if his apologies were at all believable and he didn't continue to act like a thug then I might reconsider my opinion of him. As it is, I don't think its keeping either of us up at night.

So what if his apologies are not in the public eye or convincing. As long as he did it to Rhianna thats all that matters.

Fact she took him back proves she did and they have both moved on, everyone else needs to do the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    He's done his time for bashing Rihanna.

Did he actually do any "time" ? As in prison time ? I thought he just got off with some daft probation and community service deal for the small crime of beating the **** out his other half :mad:

People are always going to give him abuse for that. His career should have been over to be brutally honest. If he can't handle life in the public eye, which he seems to bitch about all the time on his twitter maybe he should get the hell out of it then.
    Forum Member
    So what if his apologies are not in the public eye or convincing. As long as he did it to Rhianna thats all that matters.

Fact she took him back proves she did and they have both moved on, everyone else needs to do the same.

Actually people are allowed to have their own opinion about CB regardless of what Rihanna may think of him. He will most likely be forever at the end of punching jokes, people will dislike him, and if he can't live wit it, well, that is actually his problem.

As for CB "doing time" he has done none, and his community service attendance seems to be a bit dodgy as well according to recent reports. All he got from beating up Rihanna, was banished from the Grammy's for 2 years, and a bit of a public backlash. That's much less than many others gf beaters get.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It is, sadly, quite common for women to take back abusive partners. It doesn't mean the partner in question has suddenly seen the error of their ways.
  • freaky_fridayfreaky_friday Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    The sooner we ignore him, the sooner he will go away (and I realise that posting to say this isn't ignoring him, but I don't claim to be a reformed character!)