Options

The haunting of Kerry katona

thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/06/kerry-katona-takes-action-against-spirit-following-her-family

She believes she is being haunted by an evil spirit....is Mark Croft back?!

Tbh, she has been rather quiet since the car accident, or there has been a lack of interest in her generally. Is this just another way to keep the circus rolling on...?

Comments

• Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's probably hoping to get a documentary crew from ITVbe to film the exorcism!:D

Perhaps it could become a series - Celebrity Exorcisms! :D

"Tonight, medium Daz Aconman deals with Kerry Katona's spirits"

DAZ: Right, that's the Vodka polished off, now onto the Whisky!

"Next week on Celebrity Exorcisms, Daz confronts an entity which has taken up residence in Katie Price's back passage."

DAZ: I'm sensing the name...Kieron!

"Coming up in future eps...Kym Marsh discovers a poltergeist in her attic...

KYM: Yeah, it was really scary at first...then we got engaged and we've got OK! mag coming round to do the photo-shoot tomorrow!

....Mark Wright enlists medium Daz's help to contact Nanny Pat...

MARK: Try the landline...she always switches off her mobile during Eastenders!

...and Peter Andre gets chills in Iceland...

PETER: Can you feel the cold spot, Daz?

DAZ: Yep, right between the prawn balls!

:D
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be Jimmy Saville perving over her again.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just another scam to make money. I have no sympathy for her. She is supposed to be bankrupt, but lives in a big house which she needs because she is a celebrity"her words". If she lived within her means and moved to a house she could afford, her life would be easier.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to be frigging joking!

It is HER that has been haunting everyone else for the last 15 years!!
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our Kerrah! should call Derek "Mary loves Dick!" Acorah asap!
  • Options
    Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    If only the Daily Mail could catch a photo of her and Danniella Westbrook in the queue together at a dole office in a Spanish coastal resort...
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably, scratch, definitely, not wise, putting ideas out there, but I can imagine this being made into a sort of Kerrah Katona tv drama series in which the ghost of Ah Maaahk keeps knocking on the window, and Kerrah runs from room to room looking looking for her cigs.

Anyway, nice to see her PR Dept are earning their crust post Max.
  • Options
    thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    It's probably, scratch, definitely, not wise, putting ideas out there, but I can imagine this being made into a sort of Kerrah Katona tv drama series in which the ghost of Ah Maaahk keeps knocking on the window, and Kerrah runs from room to room looking looking for her cigs.

Anyway, nice to see her PR Dept are earning their crust post Max.

Maybe there are three ghosts. The ghost of husbands past, present and future! Sorry, did I say three, I meant to say 13!
  • Options
    user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    If true, I am really sorry for her husband. A stroke is life threatening and your life can hardly be the same as before.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Yeah but Kerry tweet about it as they on way to hospital, so I wonder for Z-listers, what is number one on their phone, media or medical?
  • Options
    TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Yeah but Kerry tweet about it as they on way to hospital, so I wonder for Z-listers, what is number one on their phone, media or medical?

I think we all know the answer to that one.
    Apparently it wasn't only Kerry who managed to find the time to post on Twitter. George also managed to find the time to post aswell. As you do when you are in the midst of a life-threatening emergency. Or "bell's paisley" as George so eloquently put it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3139591/Kerry-Katona-s-husband-George-Kay-35-rushed-hospital-signs-stroke.html
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rednell wrote: »

Been over doing the steroids again?
  • Options
    aoife44aoife44 Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    She's probably hoping to get a documentary crew from ITVbe to film the exorcism!:D

Perhaps it could become a series - Celebrity Exorcisms! :D

"Tonight, medium Daz Aconman deals with Kerry Katona's spirits"

DAZ: Right, that's the Vodka polished off, now onto the Whisky!

"Next week on Celebrity Exorcisms, Daz confronts an entity which has taken up residence in Katie Price's back passage."

DAZ: I'm sensing the name...Kieron!

"Coming up in future eps...Kym Marsh discovers a poltergeist in her attic...

KYM: Yeah, it was really scary at first...then we got engaged and we've got OK! mag coming round to do the photo-shoot tomorrow!

....Mark Wright enlists medium Daz's help to contact Nanny Pat...

MARK: Try the landline...she always switches off her mobile during Eastenders!

...and Peter Andre gets chills in Iceland...

PETER: Can you feel the cold spot, Daz?

DAZ: Yep, right between the prawn balls!

:D

I have no idea what I'm doing on this thread, it must be the medication, but I did actually LOL at this. :D
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry can't possibly be haunted by spirits. She's bipolar.

Actually I read the thread as 'hunting' of Kerry instead. The Beagles must be gagging for a day out.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »

Why yes - if one of my nearest and dearest was rushed to hospital suffering from something life threatening I would firstly go on Twitter and then I would make sure I tagged myself at the hospital on Facebook without saying why I was there.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    It's all okay, hubby has Bell's Paisley[sic} he hasn't had a stroke.

I feel sorry for Kerry's children, particularly the McFadden two.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I feel sorry for Kerry's children, particularly the McFadden two.

Key a huge spread inOK
    Our nightmare dash to hospital.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Kerry fat again ?

Her yo-yo-ing weight makes Kerry the UK's version of Oprah Winfrey except
    for the talent, business acumen and the money.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    So many jokes, so little time.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, a few weeks ago he claimed he didn't know if he wanted to be married to our Kezzah and how difficult the marriage is... The nation collectively ignored him and sighed in disdain. Now he's been rushed to A&E with Bell's Paisley...

What next?

Maybe he'll find a tarantula in his weekly shop?
    Have a nasty dose of the squits
    Do the School run in a new pair of shorts

Or - him and 'our girl' will decide to renew their vows in 'Chock a block' mag.

C'mon George - don't let us down...
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member

Oh ffs.
    Just when you think she can't find anyone or anything else to blame for her own stupidity, uselessness and bad behaviour.
    Presumably it was the ghosts who were spending all that money on foreign holidays and expensive houses, and shovelling tons of Colombian marching powder up her nose?
    She really is utterly beneath contempt. Stupid cow.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just when you think nothing can top the legendary 'East Angular', Kerry's halfw.., erm, husband, delivers!

Well done that man. (He'll probably say he was autocorrected by Tw0tter/his i-phone)