The Wanted Calling Christina Aguilera "Bitch"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
Forum Member
I'm sorry but how long have they been in the music industry? and to say that about a woman on LIVE tv is disgusting and rude...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3zXNE-WQ8&feature=player_embedded[news]The Wanted: 'Christina Aguilera is a total bitch'[/news]

Comments

• Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Americans won't like this! While Christina is known to be a diva this is way OTT for them. No wonder their album isn't selling over there. They look and sound vile here.

Infact this lot always seem to be slagging off someone or other. They have high opinions of themselves. I don't think I have ever heard The Wanted being nice about anyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I just find it funny how they think they are "cool and badass" by saying this, but its just pathetic they only just started, don't even know why they "big" there in the first place. I really hope America use there common sense and flop their ass.
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, now I usually defend them but seriously...can't defend that :eek:

I will defend Jay, Nathan and Siva though! Just remember its always Max+Tom who are saying these things, so don't blame the others! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunni2nice wrote: »
    I just find it funny how they think they are "cool and badass" by saying this, but its just pathetic they only just started, don't even know why they "big" there in the first place. I really hope America use there common sense and flop their ass.

Well the funny thing is Bionic has had a bizzare surge in the US and might even sell more next week than The Wanted have with their new album!!! lol so she has the last laugh.

The Wanted really should stop all this shading of other artists though. They seem like nasty pieces of work.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow way to end your career right there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    To be fair, she's pretty well known for being a bitch, it's about time someone said it. The clip of her face when Justin Bieber kissed her on the cheek just says it all lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, she's pretty well known for being a bitch, it's about time someone said it. The clip of her face when Justin Bieber kissed her on the cheek just says it all lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOUWaGGQpWU
    Forum Member
    I will defend Jay, Nathan and Siva though! Just remember its always Max+Tom who are saying these things, so don't blame the others! :)[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, but if i was them i would be seething at those two so uncalled for especially when it was towards a WOMAN! like really she's not there to defend herself. I hope its true that Bionic (the flop era of xtina) does beat this turd of a groups album now that would be hilarious!
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Well she may be a bitch and they are entitled to think that.... THINK being the operative word! Their PR team are clearly useless... fair enough 'diss' an artist/group at the same level as you ie. One Direction if you want to start some kind of stupid 'rivalry' for column inches - but to call a successful, long-standing figure with an established fanbase in the music industry a 'bitch', and to continue going on about it is just career suicide.
    Forum Member
    But she had other things on her mind the elimination process.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I'm a fan of The Wanted in the slightest, but Christina has got a reputation for being a bit of a bitch. Still probably wasn't the smartest thing to say though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Well she may be a bitch and they are entitled to think that.... THINK being the operative word! Their PR team are clearly useless... fair enough 'diss' an artist/group at the same level as you ie. One Direction if you want to start some kind of stupid 'rivalry' for column inches - but to call a successful, long-standing figure with an established fanbase in the music industry a 'bitch', and to continue going on about it is just career suicide.

I've never heard this lot praise any artist or group. They have slagged off all the X Factor singers. Layed into Lana Del Rey, slagged off Lady Gaga, Britney and now Christina.

One of them even said he thought the group was more like the Beatles than One Direction!!! lol lol

They seem really deluded about their level of fame and something tells me they might be about to crash on earth with a bump. Its not wise for any artist to go around being this mouthy and certainly not about a woman. The Americans won't like this if it ends up being a big thing. Trust me I have lived there and know how their media works.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched that vid. So unprofessional :o
  • rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like Christina cares what this bunch of talentless idiots think. How did they get signed? They cannot sing and look like 5 random guys trailed out of a nightclub and told they are now a band.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They call her a 'bitch' but all they ever do is slag off other artists, they're pathetic. :mad: :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh he should have kept his mouth shut and been grateful that they had the opportunity to perform on The Voice!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh he should have kept his mouth shut and been grateful that they had the opportunity to perform on The Voice!

I doubt they will be asked back on! lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    The thing is, whilst I'm sure Christina can be quite the diva...I do feel like there's undertones of sexism at play here. It's very easy to call her a bitch, but would they be so quick to lash out if it were a male celebrity counterpart who was uninterested in making small talk?

I get the impression, judging from what others have said, that she just doesn't bother faking niceties. If she doesn't know or care who you are then she isn't concerned in doing the typical celebrity ass-kissing. Self-important? Probably. Rude? Perhaps. Raging bitch? Doubtful.

If her mind was pre-occupied with the elimination, then I doubt she was giving much/any thought to a tween heartthrob and some random British boyband.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have criticised One Direction constantly so are obviously giving them a break. Suprised Cowell is letting them guest on BGT as Global Management who own Capital Radio and Heart Radio as well as managing The Wanted have banned One Direction from being played on their stations.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's doesn't matter, because they're all f**king shite.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I'm not really a fan of either (although I have a couple of Christina songs on my iPod) but they should have kept it to themselves :mad:
  • RaptureRiderRaptureRider Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to laugh at that Max. He swans about like the big I am despite being a skinny short-arse. A shaved head and a crappy rose tattoo on your arm isn't going to make you seem hard or very rock 'n' roll, especially when you're about as big as chia pet and obviously trying to make up for in attitude what you lack in height. There have been numerous rumours of Tom having a bad attitude and letting this little bit of success go to his head. They're in for a surprise because I doubt it's going to last.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOW that is rather stupid. They really need to think before they speak. Elton John can get away with bitching as he has been in the business for years even although the GP generally disapprove but because of who he is he gets away with it.

The Wanted have criticised far too many acts now and need to get some PR training asap!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    xtina is known to be a bitch she has always had that bad attitude, she slags of other artists in that Catty way she does and that fake laugh.

Tbh these were just speaking the truth.
  • Snow PuppySnow Puppy Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    We are they acting all smug in that video?

I don't even know who they are :o