Test Drive Unlimited 2

Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,891
Forum Member
They finally released DLC 2 but unfortunately the bikes aren't free as I would have liked them to be. But otherwise, great game.

Anyone else own it?

Comments

• HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's much improved from the first one, if only because they removed the strict police chases. I could never relax in TDU1 as I'd get hounded all the time just for minor clipping.
  • Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They really have got the audio bang on with this one, it's great to pull up at one of the myriad of attractive island locations and enjoy the general visual vibe and take in the subtle, varied ambient fx. My title of choice when I fancy a tranquil Sunday Drive..
  • monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    It's much improved from the first one, if only because they removed the strict police chases. I could never relax in TDU1 as I'd get hounded all the time just for minor clipping.

apart from the fact you cant sell any cars, that is really anoying
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,891
    Forum Member
    apart from the fact you cant sell any cars, that is really anoying

You can sell cars to the Used Car Dealer.
  • monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    You can sell cars to the Used Car Dealer.

thanks for that i will check it out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being playing this the last few days (X360), I only bought it because I read this thread and were inspired.

It's fantastic!

IGN slated this game which is why I didn't buy it sooner, so much for taking other peoples opinions seriously.
    Forum Member
    Bump...

Any news on any further championships?
  • deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe now that I actually mapped every single bit of road. LOL. I just enjoyed the scenery so much. Would love to visit Ibiza and Hawai'i now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the worst games ever made.
  • mattyl149mattyl149 Posts: 2,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got it, but never really played it a lot. I will keep it as there's not much point selling it, but I've no desire to buy any DLC. I much prefer NFS (the Criterion ones) and GT5
    Forum Member
    deivu74 wrote: »
    I can't believe now that I actually mapped every single bit of road. LOL. I just enjoyed the scenery so much. Would love to visit Ibiza and Hawai'i now.

You'll be surprised to see the difference, interesting for us now that we've seen the virtual version :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll be surprised to see the difference, interesting for us now that we've seen the virtual version :D

LOL, are the real places all horrible and dirty? :cool:
    Forum Member
    LOL, are the real places all horrible and dirty? :cool:

No. More life and less roads :D, especially Hawaii.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. More life and less roads :D, especially Hawaii.

I've been looking on Google Street View at Hawaii. Some of the off road "roads" don't seem to exist so I'm guessing you can't get up in the mountains in a car for those scenic views. Lots more cars on the highways, of course but Diamond Head looks as picturesque as I'd imagined it. :D
    Forum Member
    If they release a DLC3 (which seems likely), do you think there will possibly be a new island?
    Forum Member
    Bump...

I want this thread to be much more active.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they release a DLC3 (which seems likely), do you think there will possibly be a new island?

Never noticed this post. I thought Eden Games had been disbanded now? There will be no more additions to TDU2 I suspect.
    Forum Member
    Never noticed this post. I thought Eden Games had been disbanded now? There will be no more additions to TDU2 I suspect.

You never know, they might get a different company to help if they think about releasing updates (developers or whoever does it).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I hope it's not the last Test Drive Unlimited game we see. I fancy a drive around Australia next. LOL.
    Forum Member
    ^ A bit too large, 1000km from one side to the other LOL

I'd settle for another Hawaii island (there are plenty others), or something like Tenerife, Iceland.
    Forum Member
    Bump...

Has anyone else done that cup race which requires you to drive the perimeter of the island?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump...

Has anyone else done that cup race which requires you to drive the perimeter of the island?

Yes both Ibiza and Hawaii. I'm just glad I didn't need a wee half way round. :D
    Forum Member
    Yes both Ibiza and Hawaii. I'm just glad I didn't need a wee half way round. :D

I managed the first in about 45 minutes, and the second in just over an hour ;)

I'd like them to make Radiator Springs (that area featured in the movie Cars) playable, or unlockable as a new DLC.
    Forum Member
    Considering the official TDU2 forum is down, I'd like to keep this discussion active. :)