Wii Sports Club

seejay01462seejay01462 Posts: 290
Forum Member
Love the idea of this! http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U-download-software/Wii-Sports-Club-806816.html?at=mail&mailname=Hype_Mail_WiiU_Wii_Sports_Club

Whenever I play the Wii I always go back to the favourite Wii Sports. Being able to play this online will be so much fun :D

Comments

• ickabodickabod Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have been considering buying a Wii U for this & Super Mario... It seems though I would have to buy the console pack & Wii remotes to play this?... Really it's no wonder the console isn't selling when I have to go out & buy last-gen remotes to play some games
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ickabod wrote: »
    Have been considering buying a Wii U for this & Super Mario... It seems though I would have to buy the console pack & Wii remotes to play this?... Really it's no wonder the console isn't selling when I have to go out & buy last-gen remotes to play some games

i agree with that and im rooting for Wii U..

Wii Party U and Mario and Sonic at the Olympics both require Wiimotes

and ive only got one and i cant be bothered buying them
  • hard_to_beathard_to_beat Posts: 4,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just cancelled M&S@O, really shocking reviews considering how long they've had to work on it. I'm giving very serious consideration to getting rid of the system after I've ragged the hell out of Mario Kart 8. Nintendo are utterly clueless.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    I've just downloaded for my 24 hour trial.
    I was a little sceptical at first considering I've already got Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort, but having just played Bowling online I'm currently tempted to spend £8.99 just for the bowling.
    I'm not too fussed about the Golf, I do like the tennis which is much improved now motion plus is used but not so sure if I want to pay for it just yet.
    Hopefully when it gets added there will be a free trial for Baseball too.
  • seejay01462seejay01462 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    I've just downloaded for my 24 hour trial.
    I was a little sceptical at first considering I've already got Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort, but having just played Bowling online I'm currently tempted to spend £8.99 just for the bowling.
    I'm not too fussed about the Golf, I do like the tennis which is much improved now motion plus is used but not so sure if I want to pay for it just yet.
    Hopefully when it gets added there will be a free trial for Baseball too.

Tennis is definitely worth it! I'm slowly getting used to golf which is way better than the original...as they all are. Let me know if you want to add me as a friend and I'll give you a game of bowling! Tennis is the best though! ;)
    Forum Member
    Tennis is definitely worth it! I'm slowly getting used to golf which is way better than the original...as they all are. Let me know if you want to add me as a friend and I'll give you a game of bowling! Tennis is the best though! ;)
    Yeah sounds good to me, Gonzo6275 :)
  • seejay01462seejay01462 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Yeah sounds good to me, Gonzo6275 :)

Just added you. Mine is chriswilliams62
    Forum Member
    Just added you. Mine is chriswilliams62

Yep just seen ;)
    Forum Member
    I've just purchased my bowling pass so am now up for some online play.