Comments

• PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She be trolling the public.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe she's just tweeted: 'So J K Rowling's an author? Who knew!?'
  • ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Now that is total jealousy. JK Rowling is not only a million times richer than Katie, but also a million times the woman she is.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, I think she's referring to the fact that the media is acting all shocked that JK Rowling wrote a book, and Katie's saying that it's nothing to be surprised about because JK's a famous author, if you see what I mean.
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ikkleosu wrote: »
    Now that is total jealousy. JK Rowling is not only a million times richer than Katie, but also a million times the woman she is.

JK Rowling is also one of the finest examples of "champagne liberalism"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    She's turning trolling into a career it seems.

Nail. Head. Hit.

Its just like someone like Jeremy Clarkson - have outrageous "opinions" that get lots of media attention and get paid for it. Easy money.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daveskey69 wrote: »
    Nail. Head. Hit.

Its just like someone like Jeremy Clarkson - have outrageous "opinions" that get lots of media attention and get paid for it. Easy money.

Yeah, Jeremy Clarkson's a complete prat who wrongly thinks that he's funny. He's basically an idiot.
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Yeah, Jeremy Clarkson's a complete prat who wrongly thinks that he's funny. He's basically an idiot.

Whatever your opinion of Jeremy Clarkson the fact remains that he is the driving force behind a TV show that is popular with millions if not billions across the globe so he is worth every penny. Besides...at least he is honest about his earnings/lifestyle unlike many "liberals" in the public eye who whack on the fake sad face when some poor sod talks about the struggles they have bringing up 3 kids with no money and then retiring to their 5 bedroom detached freehold in the Cotswolds.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Whatever your opinion of Jeremy Clarkson the fact remains that he is the driving force behind a TV show that is popular with millions if not billions across the globe so he is worth every penny. Besides...at least he is honest about his earnings/lifestyle unlike many "liberals" in the public eye who whack on the fake sad face when some poor sod talks about the struggles they have bringing up 3 kids with no money and then retiring to their 5 bedroom detached freehold in the Cotswolds.

This is true, but he's still a massive arse.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ikkleosu wrote: »
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    To be fair, I think she's referring to the fact that the media is acting all shocked that JK Rowling wrote a book, and Katie's saying that it's nothing to be surprised about because JK's a famous author, if you see what I mean.

I suspect it was meant to be one of those ambiguous backhanded statements in which bitchiness can be hypocritically concealed behind a more innocent explanation, if one is called up on it.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JK Rowling is also one of the finest examples of "champagne liberalism"

She willingly pays her taxes and hasn't avoided them by leaving the country and living abroad..many people as rich as her would have done...She quietly does things for charity....

Jeremy Clarkson is a bell end and yes people think he is funny because they think rudeness and grown men playing with toys is funny too....I like James and Richard but have not watched Top Gear since he has been so friendly with Rebecca Wade.
    He is arrogant and can get away with anything because he is too big and lucrative to fire...

Katie's comments on JK Rowling indicate jealous of someone who is famous for her talent and has never, ever had to traipse around tv and radio to being a loud mouth to make money...whilst telling everyone else to get a job...
    JK Rowling has written in a different genre and nobody did now..people will pay money to buy her books...I can't see Katie Hopkins selling even a million copies of her book..
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's now trying to take on Michelle Mone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2365433/Katie-Hopkins-slams-Ultimo-boss-Michelle-Mone-large-lady-bra-factory-bitter-Twitter-spat.html

Funny how she wasn't quite so gobby when they were face to face and MM ruined her
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's now trying to take on Michelle Mone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2365433/Katie-Hopkins-slams-Ultimo-boss-Michelle-Mone-large-lady-bra-factory-bitter-Twitter-spat.html

Funny how she wasn't quite so gobby when they were face to face and MM ruined her

MM is successful and truly beautiful too, with class....

I found a great quote from JK Rowling

" Is being fat really the worst thing a human being can be?
    Is fat worse than being vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring, evil or cruel? Not to me..."

Which could be aimed at Katie Hopkins...JK Rowling who came up with some of the best character names...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the thread that she's had a go at the northern accent and not one person has started a thread about it. Shows what a crashing, unfunny bore she is and that even the most dense of people have probably sussed her troll routine for what it is now. Good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »

And I fear for this country, when rudeness is classed as being opinionated and "speaking the truth.."

I agree, and I feel the same about those who champion Jeremy Clarkson's trolling as well. Depressing stuff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way does she really believe the spew she is writing. She is doing it for attention and some easy cash. Shame so many are giving her the air of publicity (including me :cry:)
    Forum Member
    No way does she really believe the spew she is writing. She is doing it for attention and some easy cash.

Precisely.
    Shame so many are giving her the air of publicity (including me :cry:)

This.

I am also guilty as charged! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way does she really believe the spew she is writing. She is doing it for attention and some easy cash. Shame so many are giving her the air of publicity (including me :cry:)

We might be talking about her but we at least see her for what she really is - a trashy troll who gets caught having sex in a field, a marriage wrecker, and someone who probably has some sort of severe psychological problem.

I really hope the vast majority of the population have cottoned onto what Katie Hopkins is all about by now and that she'll get less and less attention with each outburst. Like I said, the fact her bashing northerners hasn't even had a thread about it is great. :D
  • LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We might be talking about her but we at least see her for what she really is - a trashy troll who gets caught having sex in a field, a marriage wrecker, and someone who probably has some sort of severe psychological problem.

I really hope the vast majority of the population have cottoned onto what Katie Hopkins is all about by now and that she'll get less and less attention with each outburst. Like I said, the fact her bashing northerners hasn't even had a thread about it is great. :D

A trashy troll who wants you to post about her - which you obediently do.
    Well done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    Precisely.
    Shame so many are giving her the air of publicity (including me :cry:)

This.

I am also guilty as charged! :o

Why can't i just ignore the people that annoy me?? Why :cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    Why can't i just ignore the people that annoy me?? Why :cry::cry::cry:

If we all managed to do that, the entire forum would be empty. What on earth would we rant about?? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 414
    Forum Member
    I'm still awaiting the day we get a SAW: The Gameshow. Overexposed nonentities such as Hopkins, Price, Flanagan, Katona, Kardashian, cast of TOWIE etc put through genuinely torturous trials on ITV2.

:D
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I be afraid for Philip Schofield wife.

She steals other people's husbands whilst at the workplace.
    Forum Member
    I'm sure even Katie's not desperate enough to try and jump Pip Schofield! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A trashy troll who wants you to post about her - which you obediently do.
    Well done.

Do you take inspiration from Katie when it comes to how to talk to people like they're a piece of rubbish? :rolleyes: