A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I think it depends on your viewpoint Bad personally I would love it but Politics isn't for everyone :) As for Buck house can i just say the gift shop was extortionate i mean seriously :D

No some people find it as interesting as watching paint dry :p Even the fairy one makes more sense sometimes! What kind of stuff were they selling in the gift shop that would cost an arm, leg and kneecap?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    havent posted on here for a while....cannot believe i have only JUST heard/seen Lily Allens new song/video Hard Out Here...and my gosh i didnt know how much i missed her until i saw it...that humour and presence is so refreshing.....and cannot believe how many views/how much attention she has about the video and song already.

Humour+controversy+presence+humour = my kinda artist ;)

Must replay her first two albums again has been a while...Hope she has a new album out very soon...love the song and the video is so funny! Cannot believe some dont "get" the humour but hey...seems to be a running theme with people just merely anting to stir it up ;):D

But glad she is back!
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know JP the irony of whihc does not defeat i think it's racist to call out the supposed racism there was no mention of the white girl or Lily objectifing her ownself within the outcry jeez some people but yeah Lily is incredibly clever and i missed her so much new album out early next year :)
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooooh new thread. How was everyone's Saturday?

Who else is a sad git like me and sitting in all alone?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all how is everybody :)?
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,913
    Forum Member
    Afternoon. :) catching up with a weeks worth of Hollyoaks. It's been ages since I've watched the omnibus.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love me a Holloaks omnibus Mimi 10-12:35 solid entertainment :D
    Forum Member

Is that the only time you watch it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usually i try and watch it in the week but to no avail :p
    Forum Member
    Fair enough :p I've been getting my Land Law essay ready for Thursday and I have to get my Labour Law stuff ready for tomorrow. I've been summoned to my lecturer's office :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,913
    Forum Member
    Katy Perry has announced that she is to go on a world tour to support Prism. I'd really like to see her live. Full details come out tomorrow apparently. Hopefully I'll have money to buy tickets!
    Is that the only time you watch it?
    Usually i try and watch it in the week but to no avail :p

I love it :) I've only been watching it since 2007 though.
    Forum Member
    That sounds cool! I wonder if she'll do any shows in Ireland? If not London wouldn't be a problem to get to either.
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Worked my first shift at the pound shop today! Surprisingly I got the hang of the till pretty quick, credit cards and all :p:D though it wasn't that busy today, the staff said it'll get really bad when the Christmas season arrives
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here mimi when Craig and John Paul were getting it on is oddly when i started watching :D And yeah woudl really love to see Katy love she puts on a great show and i love Prism would love to hear it live :)

And hey bad glad it went well you should get the hang of it before the xmas rush so i wouldn't worry too much :)
    Forum Member
    Same here mimi when Craig and John Paul were getting it on is oddly when i started watching :D

Aha! Why did you start watching it then? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha fine you caught me out :D
    Forum Member
    Haha fine you caught me out :D

Why? Are you hiding something? Were they as randy as our flight attendants? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha they were quite more so in fact until sarah walked in and caught them but then she turned out gay and got killed by her girlfriend in a parachuting accident in whihc her Gf cut the cord in order to kill Sarah's friend who sarah wasin love with don't you just love Hollyoaks :D
    Forum Member
    Haha they were quite more so in fact until sarah walked in and caught them but then she turned out gay and got killed by her girlfriend in a parachuting accident in whihc her Gf cut the cord in order to kill Sarah's friend who sarah wasin love with don't you just love Hollyoaks :D

That sounds a bit extreme :eek: I don't think I'd ever write anything like that about the golden couple. It's too extreme for me. Who knows what those two are up to now though? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hollyoaks is nothing if not extreme what makes it such wonderful viewing :D

And haha yes i think you keeep at a low level of crazy no Parachuting murders :p
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks is nothing if not extreme what makes it such wonderful viewing :D

And haha yes i think you keeep at a low level of crazy no Parachuting murders :p

I think I'll pass on it :p Well those two wouldn't have parachutes so the nearest thing would be drowning in the Hudson, but I don't want to write that. I'd rather write a comedy-drama type story about them. The original one was going to be like that. The Apple fans provided the comedy and the flight attendants provided the drama :D I dread to think what they're doing now. They're probably doing each other ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    evening :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM! I'm just searching the internet for something but I can't find what I was looking for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate when that happens :D