FOUR X Factor UK Acts In US Pop Radio Top 40

C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
Forum Member
✭✭✭
US Top 40 Radio:

Pos. Artist - Song - Spins this week (increase vs last week) - audience impressions

13. Olly Murs - Troublemaker - 5790 (+807) - 31.97m
20. One Direction - Kiss You - 3808 (-659) - 16.26m
29. Cher Lloyd - With Ur Love - 1854 (+290) - 9.55m
38. Little Mix - Wings - 1076 (+299) - 4.71m

Also taking off in a massive, massive way...

14. Demi Lovato - Heart Attack - 5352 (+2110) - 34.34m

Great numbers there for Olly, still growing too. Could be second time lucky for him? Cher and Little Mix building steadily there as well although still a long way to go.

Comments

• abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovely.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    lovely.:D

Yeah Simon Cowell will be sitting there with a big smile on his ........say exactly: lovely
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    A great shadow has passed over the land, never to be shifted.

"Mama," says little Timmy Johnson, standing outside his family's midwestern barn. "Is it true there was a time before the darkness? It's so big... so great... so powerful and successful and better than my faves. What is its name?"

Ol' Mama Johnson looks down and whispers, "Cher Lloyd."
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I am happy for all of them :D (though quite surprised Olly is the highest :o)

I think TXF US needs to start promoting some of their acts very soon *prays for a Cece Frey or Emblem 3 single to come out*.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think TXF US needs to start promoting some of their acts very soon *prays for a Cece Frey or Emblem 3 single to come out*.

I was looking on Youtube and they had their own tour right? I think they have performed new songs called Chloe its pretty catchy

Actually, that might not be their song lool
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seeing that Olly's song is a copy/paste of maroon 5, it's not that surprising.
  • tj hazukitj hazuki Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    X Factor US needs to produce a legitimate act. I think Fifth Harmony will become their first success story. XFUK is doing rather well. When is James debuting with his single?
    Forum Member
    Awwww I want little mix to be higher, but there`s still time!!
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »
    I was looking on Youtube and they had their own tour right? I think they have performed new songs called Chloe its pretty catchy

Actually, that might not be their song lool

Oh it actually is really good! I love all of their original songs, I wasn't that keen on their X Factor covers so I'm using my instinct and saying (hoping) it's an original :D.
    Forum Member
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Awwww I want little mix to be higher, but there`s still time!!

It's their debut and they've only just gone over there to promote it so it will :D
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    Yeah Simon Cowell will be sitting there with a big smile on his ........say exactly: lovely

excellent:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Excellent, i hope Cher increases!!!
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top 40 Adds:

Olly Murs - 25
    Little Mix - 9
    Cher Lloyd - 7

Little Mix got an add in Dallas Fort-Worth (the fifth biggest market) but the big one is Cher getting added to WHTZ-FM (Z100 New York) playlist.

12. Olly Murs - 6064 (+986) - 33.78m
    23. One Direction - 3517 (-747) - 14.75m
    29. Cher Lloyd - 1921 (+319) - 9.62m
    36. Little Mix - 1153 (+315) - 5.46m

Despite rapid gains, Olly could drop a place in the next few days as Demi Lovato flies up the chart. But with good adds and strong daily updates (+195 today alone) he could well get into the top 10.
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    Top 40 Adds:

Olly Murs - 25
    Little Mix - 9
    Cher Lloyd - 7

Little Mix got an add in Dallas Fort-Worth (the fifth biggest market) but the big one is Cher getting added to WHTZ-FM (Z100 New York) playlist.

12. Olly Murs - 6064 (+986) - 33.78m
    23. One Direction - 3517 (-747) - 14.75m
    29. Cher Lloyd - 1921 (+319) - 9.62m
    36. Little Mix - 1153 (+315) - 5.46m

Despite rapid gains, Olly could drop a place in the next few days as Demi Lovato flies up the chart. But with good adds and strong daily updates (+195 today alone) he could well get into the top 10.

Good for Olly, he had decided to drop the Xtra factor job to try to launch his career internationally, right? It's a good start!
    However, as the Wanted have proven, a successfull single isn't always enough to garanty a successfull album.
  • Say_My_NameSay_My_Name Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    3 out of 4 of them are bloody awful.

Least Cher has done well for herself <3
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi might just get her second #1 on Pop Radio!

I love how they're doing so well though, really hope Wings can get to the Top Ten atleast.