Poor Audrey!!

rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
Forum Member
Gail split her and Lewis up then ends up with him....does anyone else feel sorry for her?

Comments

• Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Audrey is never short of man action. She'll hook up with someone else soon enough:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel so sad for her, the story has been funny but heartbreaking, Lewis really did love Audrey and vice versa, they should be together, I will miss Lewis and when the furore has all gone away I will probably stop watching Corrie.
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved it when Lewis told Kylie what he going to do to Gail - he was really sinister. I think it's the combination of charm and malice.

I really hope Lewis returns.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Aww I cannot bare to see Audrey upset - she just looks so sad :cry:
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail's nonchalant attitude towards it is what's disturbing.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    Really enjoy seeing Audrey suffer.
  • funcat650funcat650 Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Audrey. She's never had any luck and her daughter takes away any chance of happiness. I'm glad the laugh is on Gail when she finds out that Lewis never loved her and has riped her off:D:D:D. Smarmy evil Lewis craps me up:cool:. Enjoying Corrie:).
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so sorry for Audrey, I'd love her to find happiness. Gail doesn't seem to care that she's in a relationship with her mums ex. The ex she originally hated and was scheming to get rid of, I hate how Gail is blaming Audrey for the end of her and Lewis relationship saying she should have trusted Lewis, well if Gail hadn't decided to do what she did Audrey would have never been forced into going along with the plan.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bellamina wrote: »
    I feel so sad for her, the story has been funny but heartbreaking, Lewis really did love Audrey and vice versa, they should be together, I will miss Lewis and when the furore has all gone away I will probably stop watching Corrie.

Lewis never really loved Audrey, if he did he wouldn't be doing what he's doing, he would never have got the hump with her for doubting him, he has after all, given her plenty of reason to doubt him! And if he did love her he would be with her, as he knows as well as we do that she would have him back in the blink of an eye! Nah, he's a bad 'un through and through, and she's well rid of him!

Now, if she could get shot of Gail as quick....
  • ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewis never really loved Audrey, if he did he wouldn't be doing what he's doing, he would never have got the hump with her for doubting him, he has after all, given her plenty of reason to doubt him! And if he did love her he would be with her, as he knows as well as we do that she would have him back in the blink of an eye! Nah, he's a bad 'un through and through, and she's well rid of him!

Now, if she could get shot of Gail as quick....

I agree, if he was so happy with Audrey, as he says, then all he had to do was ask and she would have had him back like a shot, he didn't need to go through with this elaborate scam with Gail. I like Audrey, but I feel at 72 she is a bit old to be mooning around crying over blokes, however it is Nigel Havers, look at the ones she has had to choose from in the past( Alf, Archie Shuttleworth, Bill Webster, the cross dresser bloke), you can't really blame the silly old sod. I actually think that Dennis Tanner would have been more suited to Audrey, instead of pairing him with Rita, who is way too old for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gboy wrote: »
    I loved it when Lewis told Kylie what he going to do to Gail.

:D:D:D

Me too!

"I was ghastly to Audrey & I'm going to be even more ghastly to Gail ............ I'm going to steal all her money ..... & you're going to help me!"

:D
  • ParoFlameParoFlame Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely. I feel very sorry for Audrey :(
  • PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are never too old to get your heart broke. I am very sad for Aud and cannot wait for Gail's comuppence. I hope it is loud, public and that Norris, Eileen and Sylvia are in attendance. Oh that Blanche was still with us.

I must say that Lewis has played it brilliantly. His honeyed tones and cheap novella words have had Gail simpering, gasping and panting like a middle aged coquette. Only someone with an ego as big as hers would believe such words, usually only used by dating site swindlers. Her face will be a picture. I almost hope he leaves her stranded in Italy.

Ti amo, my arse!
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, if he was so happy with Audrey, as he says, then all he had to do was ask and she would have had him back like a shot, he didn't need to go through with this elaborate scam with Gail. I like Audrey, but I feel at 72 she is a bit old to be mooning around crying over blokes, however it is Nigel Havers, look at the ones she has had to choose from in the past( Alf, Archie Shuttleworth, Bill Webster, the cross dresser bloke), you can't really blame the silly old sod. I actually think that Dennis Tanner would have been more suited to Audrey, instead of pairing him with Rita, who is way too old for him.

I couldn't agree more with the BIB!
  • axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=gboy;63965040]I loved it when Lewis told Kylie what he going to do to Gail - he was really sinister. I think it's the combination of charm and malice.

I really hope Lewis returns.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I rewound it a few times:)
  • axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Really enjoy seeing Audrey suffer.

Yes I don't like the character and enjoy watching her suffer
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aud needs Claud back.