Forum Member
✭✭
I had forgotten all about Fifi, but in the Daily Mail I came across this,

Jesus, she is a big girl,

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres another one?!!!! :eek: Lord help us.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You didn't know? Fifi was the first of the Geldof sprogs.
  • izanamiizanami Posts: 2,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a bit of a big girl, isn't she.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is quite the odd one out really, judging from the looks of Peaches and Pixie.

Funny thing is I haven't heard anything of Fifi in years however Peaches and Pixie are in the news quite often.

Does this mean Fifi is the sensible one?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    I don't remember her being big. I don't think she used to be
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She may be bigger than her sisters but she's definatley by far the prettiest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Always felt a bit sorry for Fifi.

First, the awful name - doesn't really suit her, bless. And being a slighty larger girl when your sister's are so skinny. And I always felt she was doomed to be the substitute mother figure for her sisters and Tiger Lily.

Mind you, she seems to be the most sensible one, getting her own job etc, and probably the happiest.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Off on a tangent, but Pixie is the spitting image of Michael Hutchence. She also looks nothing like Paula or Bob (but then to be fair, neither does Fifi). It could just be that Pixie has got an unrecognisable blend of Bob's eyes and Paula's mouth, rather than the unfortunate Peaches, who got her dad's distinctive jowly jaw.

I read the book Michael's mum and sister wrote about him the other week just because I was trying to find out if Pixie could possibly his. It was a good read. And online so free too.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    She is quite the odd one out really, judging from the looks of Peaches and Pixie.

Funny thing is I haven't heard anything of Fifi in years however Peaches and Pixie are in the news quite often.

Does this mean Fifi is the sensible one?

From the article it sounds as if she went through a wild phase (which doesn't seem to have been made as much of by the tabloids as her sisters') but has now calmed down and grown up a bit.

Who knows, maybe her sisters will do the same?
  • wends1502wends1502 Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if you look at bob geldof in The Wall, Fifi is the spitting image of him when you take away his hair and eyebrows..
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had hoped Fifi and Tiger Lily would remain out of the media. How old is Tiger Lily? 11? 12? I guess we will have her soon...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I had hoped Fifi and Tiger Lily would remain out of the media. How old is Tiger Lily? 11? 12? I guess we will have her soon...

Isn't she up for some major film role?
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Fifi is by far the healthiest looking out of them. Pixie especially looks like she regularly starves herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've met Pixie (sadly) and she really is a skinny runt.
  • pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I had forgotten all about Fifi, but in the Daily Mail I came across this,

Jesus, she is a big girl,

She is huge :eek:

Typical of the Daily Mail to have a go at someone's appearance - that paper and its readers are scum:mad:
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks like a larger kerry Katona.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    pricesout wrote: »

Typical of the Daily Mail to have a go at someone's appearance - that paper and its readers are scum:mad:

But you've just commented on her size yourself!:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares what size she is?! She's doesn't appear to be trying to get into the 'celeb' magazines unlike her sisters...who are obviously from the Paris Hilton famous for no talent just our name school...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member

oh...............my.....................god, a woman who isn't stick thin gets an article printed about her, and suddenly the world appears it may end.
    ironically, having read the article, i can't seem to find the part where they have a go at her. can you enlighten me as to which part you've taken the hump with?

for the record, i thinks she looks healthier than her sisters, and a hell of a lot more attractive too
  • L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's nothing in the article about her appearance!

I think your post says more about your own prejudices than you intended to reveal... ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What daft names. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    the second to last picture in the article sums it up for me.

fifi + :) = attractive

tiger lily + :) = attractive

sir bob = sir bob

pixie + ":cool:" = ugly

peaches + ":cool:" + :mad: = v ugly
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks a darn sight happier than her surly looking, thinner sisters, anyway, imo.
  • PandorianPandorian Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    It would have been pretty ironic if Fifi had been named Pixie instead. :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloody hell! No, not Fifi, the last pic on the Daily Mail page, when they're in Disneyland.

Bob looks just like my bloke!