Xtra Factor to get revamp?

mugwuffmugwuff Posts: 400
Forum Member
According to Latest Pop Xtra Factor is getting a revamp.

Will Best says he hasn't got the job despite The Sun reporting otherwise and he says "it's all about popstars and comedians".

So, any guesses as to who might be hosting it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is Caroline leaving? i hope she stays i like her, i assumed she`d just carry on presenting Xtra on her own?
  • mugwuffmugwuff Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    She said on twitter today she has an announcement tomorrow so we'll see
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am extremely concerned that Rylan is going to get a gig on this years Xtra Factor. Makes me despair for humanity.

They won't better the Caroline/Olly partnership, it worked brilliantly.

- tim
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    I am extremely concerned that Rylan is going to get a gig on this years Xtra Factor. Makes me despair for humanity.

- tim
    Rylan won't get the job . He was confirmed yesterday as the new co host of big brothers bit on the side
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    justj wrote: »
    Rylan won't get the job . He was confirmed yesterday as the new co host of big brothers bit on the side

Thank god for that.

- tim
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I think its a pretty much dead cert that Caroline is coming back.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will best would habe been brilliant. He is the next big thing
    Forum Member
    Will Beat was ideal. He told latestpop.com he had talks but "it's all about pop stars and comedians". Hmmm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnny Robinson? No? okayyyy...
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i preferred the old format where all the contestants were in the studio together (like with Ben and later Holly) than last year where they had one catergory at a time.:cool:

Also where they had a list of phone in's on a screen and the judges picked one to answer. Now it's just 'We've got so and so on the line...' so it's actually the producers who decide who speaks ;)

I haven't forgotten Fearne - but I found her irritating and didn't watch that year :o
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    i preferred the old format where all the contestants were in the studio together (like with Ben and later Holly) than last year where they had one catergory at a time.:cool:

Also where they had a list of phone in's on a screen and the judges picked one to answer. Now it's just 'We've got so and so on the line...' so it's actually the producers who decide who speaks ;)

I haven't forgotten Fearne - but I found her irritating and didn't watch that year :o

Me too. I've hated the last few series.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
    Forum Member

I liked it when that happened. It doesn't need a 'revamp', just to go back to that format but still retaining the comedy element.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You may not of forgotten fearn but you forgot konnie and THAT is unforgivable.

Hang your head in shame.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bring back konnie and get matt edmonson!!
    Forum Member
    Dave berry anyone?
    Forum Member
    justj wrote: »
    Dave berry anyone?

Great choice
    Forum Member
    Caroline and Dave berry are hosting summer sets on the beach . Do we think he could be olly replacement ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

- tim

Why? I think he would be ideal as a presenter from what I have seen.

Perhaps Olly/Caroline can see the ship sinking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle32 wrote: »
    Why? I think he would be ideal as a presenter from what I have seen.

Perhaps Olly/Caroline can see the ship sinking.

I have expressed my dismay at fame hungry characters like Rylan before. Safe to say he gets on my nerves.

- tim
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    I think its a pretty much dead cert that Caroline is coming back.

Shes been tipped to replace Khloe Kardashian on X Factor USA.

Xtra Factor hasn't been any good since Holly presented it. They changed the format that year to become more tongue in cheek and to poke fun at the main show and carried it on with Konnie (who was a disaster but brilliant to watch) and Caroline & Olly (who did OK but still didn't bother watching most weeks).
    Forum Member
    Am I the only person who isn't a Caroline Flack fan?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mugwuff wrote: »
    Am I the only person who isn't a Caroline Flack fan?

I watch to see who her next boyfriend will be
    Forum Member
    Lol if it'd been a bloke dating a teenage female he'd have been fired
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mugwuff wrote: »
    Lol if it'd been a bloke dating a teenage female he'd have been fired

exactly, didnt steve jones have it in his contract not to sleep with or even date any conestants on x factor usa?
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may not of forgotten fearn but you forgot konnie and THAT is unforgivable.

Hang your head in shame.

:o

How could I forget Konnie and her gaffes :eek: