The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    awww... will miss the lot and specially Pash... :(:(:(

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelVaughan/status/300767812740325376?p=v

Iveta going back to the States today...she has been a jem partnering Pash and providing us with lots of lovely Pasha goodies...hopes she comes back again... :)

Thanks Pashulty, good group picture.:)
    See Michael classes Iveta as one of his girls.:D She really has fitted in so well and I too hope she returns.
    Sure she's away on a cruise ship with some other pros (DWTS ones) so whilst working hope she can spend some time relaxing too.
    Forum Member
    Phronni7 wrote: »
    SO many thanks to all of you for everything! Pictures, comments, links, and the like.

However, I am sad:cry: for us Americans as I guess this tour extension into June means no All-star on SYTYCD. Maybe we'll never see him as an all-star here again :( And you have to admit: he is more likely to be partially clothed on SYTYCD than on SCD.:cool:

Have a lovely time for those of you who get to see the tour! Maybe there can be reports from here.

IDetached could be right though and Pasha may feature later on in SYTYCD All-Stars.:)
    Thanks Pashafan for the info on extended tour, obviously him and Katya are proving very popular.:D
    Forum Member

Thanks Pashulty and thanks to everyone (esp. Iveta and Richard) for posting so many tour pics that otherwise we wouldn't have seen.:)
    Wonder if there are many sore heads today as surely they had a Wrap Party.:p
    As for Pasha and Dani keeping in touch, I can't really see it either, although if they happened to be at the same night out then they would chat I'm sure. However, a tour partner is different to having a show partner. We so need Pasha and Kimberley to be on the Christmas special or appear together on CIN or something similar.
    Lady A another question for Pasha - "do you think that Kimberley and yourself will dance together again? Could we see a rumba or AT (or both:D) from yous? In other words, the fans want to see these two dances we were deprived of during Kimberley's Strictly experience. Oh and will you feature in anymore videos for her? Think you should for sure.;)"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Pasha and Katya here in minutes :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_london
    Forum Member
    SuzyPashaa wrote: »

Thanks Suzy. All for a good cause.:)
    Forgot about Pasha and Katya's interview later this week:eek: so for now, he's still in the U.K.
    Think I may have to take up ski-ing;);well, there's usually plenty of snow around here at this time of year.:D
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Suzy. All for a good cause.:)
    Forgot about Pasha and Katya's interview later this week:eek: so for now, he's still in the U.K.
    Think I may have to take up ski-ing;);well, there's usually plenty of snow around here at this time of year.:D

He is such a cutie :) The interview today was really funny and nice. Pasha and Katya seem to get along very well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Pasha and Katya here in minutes :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_london

sorry one all didnt record as i missed it as i was told that this interview was going to be on on friday. one is NOT happy. so big big sorry
    Forum Member
    He is such a cutie :) The interview today was really funny and nice. Pasha and Katya seem to get along very well.

Like PL, thought the interview was this Friday or I could have listened to what Pasha and Katya had to say too. Not your fault PL.
    Is this the actual link Suzy that you posted? May still be some hope then.:)
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry - you will be able to listen to them on the Jo Good show on Bbc radio I-player very soon - just checked and it says 'Coming soon!:)

It was a great interview - interesting responses to the questions from both Pasha and Katya about their dance partners on Strictly. Pasha spoke lots about Kimberley and how he had to support her when she became nervous in the live shows.
    ;)
    Forum Member
    Like PL, thought the interview was this Friday or I could have listened to what Pasha and Katya had to say too. Not your fault PL.

Yes it is. They were on at 4 pm-I'm sure it'll be up on iplayer very soon :)
    Forum Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0144ysw
    that is the link for it to listen online it says available soon so just keep refreshing the page and then you will be able to listen to it.
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    music girl wrote: »
    Don't worry - you will be able to listen to them on the Jo Good show on Bbc radio I-player very soon - just checked and it says 'Coming soon!:)

It was a great interview - interesting responses to the questions from both Pasha and Katya about their dance partners on Strictly. Pasha spoke lots about Kimberley and how he had to support her when she became nervous in the live shows.
    ;)

This 'talking about each other' either when prompted by the interviewer or not prompted by the interviewer, is enough to cause most of us to want to 'ship' them on a constant basis even though we know we shouldn't as they only have a close, fun loving friendship. Sorry, I've said this before and I'll say it again, if things were different and neither Pasha or Kimberley had respective partners, they'd be an item already, I'm convinced of it. Pasha seems to be much, much closer to Kimberley than I think he is to Chelsee or so it seems. I can't imagine Chelsee, if she could have, would have travelled over 100 miles to see someone on their birthday like Kimberley did for him; the mind could boggle over these two for forever! They're so damn frustrating :mad:
    Forum Member

now available to listen and if there is anyone who is outside the UK and is unable to listen and you want to then email me with your email angelsfuria@gmail.com and ill send the interview to you. really was a lovely interview
    Forum Member
    This 'talking about each other' either when prompted by the interviewer or not prompted by the interviewer, is enough to cause most of us to want to 'ship' them on a constant basis even though we know we shouldn't as they only have a close, fun loving friendship. Sorry, I've said this before and I'll say it again, if things were different and neither Pasha or Kimberley had respective partners, they'd be an item already, I'm convinced of it. Pasha seems to be much, much closer to Kimberley than I think he is to Chelsee or so it seems. I can't imagine Chelsee, if she could have, would have travelled over 100 miles to see someone on their birthday like Kimberley did for him; the mind could boggle over these two for forever! They're so damn frustrating :mad:

Back to shipping eh.:p
    Lol to last BIB Cheryl.:D
    Thanks PL for link to interview and for little snippet of info. Music Girl. Away to listen before heading to youtube again.;)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member

Thanks Suzy... :)
    Cutie indeed... :)

now available to listen and if there is anyone who is outside the UK and is unable to listen and you want to then email me with your email angelsfuria@gmail.com and ill send the interview to you. really was a lovely interview

Thanks Pumpkin and music girl....irritating interviewer....but lovely interview...I love the banter they have together... and listening to them you realise the difference in the relationship... I loved Chasha and Pasherley interviews... but when you listen back you realise how in all of them Pasha was the steadying rock in a mentor/pupil relationship with elements of brother/sister in Chasha and friends in Pasherley... whereas with Katya...they are equal..obviously she is very feisty, he is laid back... I love how they compliment each other....

Loved the interview... still undecided whether to get the calender now or wait for the tour.... excited.com...eek eek... :)
    Forum Member

Just sad it's over for another year and we may be short on Pasha news for a wee while Pashulty. Thanks for posting the above though.
    Really good interview with Pasha and Katya, they really bounce off one another well.:D
    Forum Member
    Phronni7 wrote: »
    SO many thanks to all of you for everything! Pictures, comments, links, and the like.

However, I am sad for us Americans as I guess this tour extension into June means no All-star on SYTYCD. Maybe we'll never see him as an all-star here again :( And you have to admit: he is more likely to be partially clothed on SYTYCD than on SCD.

Have a lovely time for those of you who get to see the tour! Maybe there can be reports from here.
    idetached wrote: »
    Have to agree with you, I think SYTYCD starts in July, so he apparently isn't going to be a part of the rehearsals or the Allstars. He may come in later in the show tho to do choreography or he can dance with some of the finalist.
    You never know he may end up on one of the dance shows on cable- Ovation or Oxyogen, something like that.

Pleasure was all ours Phronni and idetached and everyone else from across the pond, spreading all the Pasha love ... :):)

Yes Katya and Pasha finish their tour Mid June and then have their stint on the P&O cruises.... Whether Pasha goes back to SYTYCD or not very much depends I guess on whether BBC want him back or not (They would be absolutely bonkers not to really...:rolleyes::rolleyes:) and whether Pasha wants to come back ...plus there are the options that idetached have mentioned... :).... In his radio interview few days ago he had expressed his wishes about wanting to come back for Strictly...But I guess before promoting a country wide tour you cant actually say anything else can you?... But I am hoping the British have provided enough love (and financial incentive) for him to come back... But so saying...was it Phronni or it might have been Mrs S who said that even you guys get to see him more when he is in the UK...As long as we get to see him on a frequent basis, or as frequently as possible... I am happy with that.... :)

As regards to clothing option...in my eyes Pash is a rare being who looks so damned gorgeous clothed/partially clothed (And I bet unclothed as well ;)), that I really cant decide which I prefer...:o:o
    Forum Member
    Pleasure was all ours Phronni and idetached and everyone else from across the pond, spreading all the Pasha love ... :)
    Yes Katya and Pasha finish their tour Mid June and then have their stint on the P&O cruises.... Whether Pasha goes back to SYTYCD or not very much depends I guess on whether BBC want him back or not (They would be absolutely bonkers not to really...:rolleyes::rolleyes:) and whether Pasha wants to come back ...plus there are the options that idetached have mentioned... .... In his radio interview few days ago he had expressed his wishes about wanting to come back for Strictly...But I guess before promoting a country wide tour you cant actually say anything else can you?... But I am hoping the British have provided enough love (and financial incentive) for him to come back... But so saying...was it Phronni or it might have been Mrs S who said that even you guys get to see him more when he is in the UK...As long as we get to see him on a frequent basis, or as frequently as possible... I am happy with that....
    As regards to clothing option...in my eyes Pash is a rare being who looks so damned gorgeous clothed/partially clothed (And I bet unclothed as well ;)), that I really cant decide which I prefer...:o

First BIB indeed they would, should try and hold onto the very best first and Pasha is most definitely in that category.;)
    Second BIB, straight to the gutter Pashulty.:eek::p Mind you, pretty darn gorgeous either way I agree and can imagine unclothed as well.:o;)
    Forum Member

Thanks Pashulty and OP.:)
    Pasha's Peachy Pert Patootie has a certain ring to it.:p
    Forum Member
    First BIB indeed they would, should try and hold onto the very best first and Pasha is most definitely in that category.
    Second BIB, straight to the gutter Pashulty.:eek::p Mind you, pretty darn gorgeous either way I agree and can imagine unclothed as well.:o;)

You didnt highlight things properly :rolleyes::p:D... the end of the sentence says it all...I really am undecided which I would prefer... But then again- fully clothed to partially clothed to unclothed... thats a sequence I could work with... There you go Shona!!!!...Now I am in the gutter... :p:D:D
    Forum Member
    You didnt highlight things properly :p:D... the end of the sentence says it all...I really am undecided which I would prefer... But then again- fully clothed to partially clothed to unclothed... thats a sequence I could work with... There you go Shona!!!!...Now I am in the gutter... :p:D:D

A sequence many could work with I'm sure.;) OK budge over, my mind has definitely wondered so heading to the gutter too!:o:p
    Forum Member
    A sequence many could work with I'm sure.;) OK budge over, my mind has definitely wondered so heading to the gutter too!:o:p

I knew you would.... :rolleyes::p:D
This discussion has been closed.