'Previous Channel' button on LG remote?

I'm not sure if if the remote on my new telly has it as I can't seem to find a button or way to do this without going back into the guide.

Wondering if anyone can confirm?

It's the one on the left, bar a little differences (i.e. Set Apps is Q.MENU on mine):

sc004.jpg

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Anyone?
  • kjhskj75kjhskj75 Posts: 2,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the one just to the left of the "GUIDE" button, and above the red one.

Is it so hard to look at the manual ?
    Forum Member
    I've already tried that button, it doesn't do anything.

And I don't think the manual goes into detail regarding what each button does on the remote either.
  • evil cevil c Posts: 7,833
    Forum Member
    Kjhskj75 has given you the correct button for previous channel. You can download the User Manual PDF from LG UK's website. Just put your model in the Search box or expand the TV & Home Entertainment section and do it that way. You say it is a new TV so if the button isn't working get back to the retailer. You can also use the Magic Remote from what I've read. http://www.lg.com/uk/support
    Forum Member
    OK thanks, but I doubt it's a fault with the telly since all other buttons work fine. I'm guessing they didn't program it in. I'll be getting a Freeview HD box soon anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK thanks, but I doubt it's a fault with the telly since all other buttons work fine. I'm guessing they didn't program it in. I'll be getting a Freeview HD box soon anyway.

Hi by previous channel do you mean watch bbc1 go to itv then back to bbc1, you press the Q view button to go back and forth from these 2 channels, or any other 2 channels.
    Forum Member
    jono t wrote: »
    Hi by previous channel do you mean watch bbc1 go to itv then back to bbc1, you press the Q view button to go back and forth from these 2 channels, or any other 2 channels.

You legend.

Thank you very much, I thought I had already tried that one.

Really appreciate the help, unlike some others.
  • evil cevil c Posts: 7,833
    Forum Member

I had to search Google for the right year's TV models to find which remote applied from your picture, as the remote changes each year and varies according to the TV type. Then I downloaded a manual from LG's website and did my best to find the right button. I probably spent at least 30 mins trying to help you and I don't even own an LG TV. Don't be so ungrateful.
  • alan1302alan1302 Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member

Seeing as you didn't even bother to give the model number of your TV I'm surprised you got as much help as you did...very ungrateful and a poor description of what you wanted as well.