Chantelle

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why the DM don't set up a permanent camp at the shopping centre for this untalented thicko,have they got nothing better to do than follow her around watching her shop...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I don't know why the DM don't set up a permanent camp at the shopping centre for this untalented thicko,have they got nothing better to do than follow her around watching her shop...

She's been spotted with a photographer in the passenger seat of her car so she's got one on the payroll who probably has an arrangement with the DM
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor kid looks really miserable, not the most photogenic is she :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's been spotted with a photographer in the passenger seat of her car so she's got one on the payroll who probably has an arrangement with the DM
    She's ridiculous,and so are the daily mail.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    Aww lol..Poor kid is probably sick of the sight of that flaming shopping centre.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »

I think she's cute.

The mother might be a pain in the bum, but no need to pick on the child.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God alone only knows what she'll do when the media stop giving a crap and she has to get a real job
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the "local baby store" gets some publicity too. I'm not clicking on the link, was it Toys R Us ?
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks a lot like Dad!
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,910
    Forum Member
    And the "local baby store" gets some publicity too. I'm not clicking on the link, was it Toys R Us ?

I think she bought a game.....Dungeons & Dragons. :cool:
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must in the minority, but i don't mind Chantelle. She is harmless enough.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please don't tell me the tweenies are rushing to buy this dress in Zara? She wrote she has brought several coats with matching hats and gloves for the winter from Zara. Why does the magazine employ her to write such drivel?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    I must in the minority, but i don't mind Chantelle. She is harmless enough.
    I don't believe a minute she's harmless,ask some of her ex's.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's cute.

The mother might be a pain in the bum, but no need to pick on the child.

^ Quite. As for Dolly's slightly perplexed little face, she's probably just seen a rack of magazines showing her idiot clown parents' latest media exploits and is thinking 'Poor me. What did I do to deserve these two?' ;)
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem with Chantelle is that she got carried away with all the celebrity nonsense.... I actually believe that life for her won't be as rosy as it may have been without it.:(
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ain't having this.

<storms off thread>
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does a lot of shopping...what exactly does she do to earn a living these days? unless she has saved wisely since CBB:confused:

That biz with Alex turned nasty in the blink of an eye...one day they are on the couch on This Morning bragging about their baby-making efforts and the next she is back on it sobbing about Alex being a naughty boy :rolleyes:
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was the outcome of the court thing with baby Dolly that was a couple month ago?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I don't believe a minute she's harmless,ask some of her ex's.

I would think she is very high maintenance and hell to live with. her voice would drive me mad. does not seem to keep her men for very long.
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I met her once at a charity do to which she gave up a lot of her time for free and asked for no travel expenses. She also spent a lot of money at the charity auction.

I didn't really have an opinion on her before, but she came across very well, and was very attractive in the flesh.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest Chantelle.

'I'm not obsessed with being thin any more!' Chantelle Houghton displays her size 16 bikini body as she insists she's 'proud' of her curves

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2446611/Chantelle-Houghton-displays-size-16-bikini-body-insists-shes-proud-curves.html#ixzz2gxPN5IBu
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest Chantelle.

'I'm not obsessed with being thin any more!' Chantelle Houghton displays her size 16 bikini body as she insists she's 'proud' of her curves

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2446611/Chantelle-Houghton-displays-size-16-bikini-body-insists-shes-proud-curves.html#ixzz2gxPN5IBu

Followed, at xmas, by her DVD exclusive release 'Lose the lard'. Chantelle explains that she was in a bad place when these pictures were taken and now she's a size 4 she's a fantastic role model to her daughter and has never been happier, blah blah bloody blah. See how she did it with 20 mins of pilates a week.

FFS, how many times has this shite been repeated?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Latest Chantelle.

Lazy, more like. She looks like she lives on kebabs and KFC.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Lazy, more like. She looks like she lives on kebabs and KFC.

:D I was surprised at her typical daily breakfast, struck me as a bit greedy.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    :D I was surprised at her typical daily breakfast, struck me as a bit greedy.
    'a fry-up of fried eggs, bread, mushrooms and hash browns, then a sandwich for lunch and a takeaway for dinner.'

Blimey. The 'eating disorder' seems to have gone in reverse along with the 'conception difficulties'.