Missed Sky Payment

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
Forum Member
Does anyone know what happens if I miss a months payment do I loose my viewing till it is paid?

The reason I missed my Payment is becuase I have changed Bank Accounts

Comments

• Rab CRab C Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phone them up and tell them your new bank details. They may ask for this months payment by credit/debit card.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    I would but I do not have a card yet it has not come I have all ready update my Bank Details on Skys web site, If I can help it I do not want to Phone them yet in case the stop my viewing till my card comes or I can send them a chq when my chq book comes (I'm hoping that they can take it on next months direct debt)
  • Rab CRab C Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baza John wrote: »
    I would but I do not have a card yet it has not come I have all ready update my Bank Details on Skys web site, If I can help it I do not want to Phone them yet in case the stop my viewing till my card comes or I can send them a chq when my chq book comes (I'm hoping that they can take it on next months direct debt)
    The reverse logic usually works better! If a company know why you have 'defaulted' they are okay about it. If you try and ignore it then you have automated systems taking over.

e.g. Computer will write to you saying a payment request bounced, said letter will ask you to call them. If this is ignored then automated processes take over and flag your account for possible termination of service and chasing a bad debt.
  • ian-dian-d Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They typically allow a single failed attempt. If it happens the following month for the 'double payment plus admin fee' they will block your subscription and send you a letter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Thanks for your help will call them up today sometime