Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 105)

Comments

• Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Anthony Moon is leaving and Adam Woodyatt is having one of those long rests they all seem to be going for.

Ian Beale's having a break? Has this ever happened in the history of EE?
    ‘That okay?’ ‘Yeah, it was more than okay.’ (TR)

Ste: It was your games that started all this. Well you’re the one who said all these things and it was you that took them back, not me

Doug: Well what do you expect, you’re always going on about Adam, but if I’d of known, I’d of—(TR)
    WTH is this? No me gusta!
    Want this back so much..after that:(

Aww at the second gif. I did like the episode though, I have to say. Aside from a few terrible moments (dream sequence is once again coming to mind.) Mainly because I think Ste's not in love, or close to it. He's just searching for something which he's never had, which was denied to him by Brendan.
    I don't get it. :o

Aw. Squeaky!Ste. :cool:

I just realised it was meant to be filthy, that's all. :o

He does squeaky like no one else, him.
  • callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Beale's having a break? Has this ever happened in the history of EE?

Aww at the second gif. I did like the episode though, I have to say. Aside from a few terrible moments (dream sequence is once again coming to mind.) Mainly because I think Ste's not in love, or close to it. He's just searching for something which he's never had, which was denied to him by Brendan.

I just realised it was meant to be filthy, that's all. :o

When I was sitting through it. I was wondering if Steven actually had feelings for Doug because before Doug said all that he didnt..now he does. Maybe he wants to be wanted and needed and experience an actual relationship because the previous werent so well. Ma poor Brendan:( The episode was too cutesy for me as far as Stug is concerned were was the PASSION lol x
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I can't believe Ste is taller then Doug... It feels wrong :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stoel would make great 'frenemies', Brendan would find them highly amusing I imagine. ;)

And Emmett looks gorgeous in that picture, that is one lucky, lucky girl. :o

That's what Brendan said. :cool:
    Forum Member
    When I was sitting through it. I was wondering if Steven actually had feelings for Doug because before Doug said all that he didnt..now he does. Maybe he wants to be wanted and needed and experience an actual relationship because the previous werent so well. Ma poor Brendan:( The episode was to cutesy for me as far as Stug is concerned were was the PASSION lol x

I think Ste probably does have feelings for Doug, even if its all so rushed. It's hard to accept, but I'm sure he likes him. But for me the episode showed more that he hasn't moved on, and that he still has so much pain surrounding what happened with Brendan.

This could be me fan wanking it, though. :D Part of me thinks that Ste was crying at the end because Kieron was - that it was more of an actor thing - but I liked that he was crying. I think Doug not holding his hand just made him remember being constantly pushed away by Brendan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kojan wrote: »

It does feel wrong huh? Looks like Steven is going to be like the "leader" in this relationship.
    Everything just seems so out of wack.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I KNOW.

It looks unnatural.
    Amethyst.x wrote: »
    Stoel would make great 'frenemies', Brendan would find them highly amusing I imagine. ;)

I want them to fight. :o

Possibly a village fight like Broxy. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ste probably does have feelings for Doug, even if its all so rushed. It's hard to accept, but I'm sure he likes him. But for me the episode showed more that he hasn't moved on, and that he still has so much pain surrounding what happened with Brendan.

This could be me fan wanking it, though. :D Part of me thinks that Ste was crying at the end because Kieron was - that it was more of an actor thing - but I liked that he was crying. I think Doug not holding his hand just made him remember being constantly pushed away by Brendan.

Mmm maybe..Im in denial right na. Steven is moving so quick it's crazy. I did like how Brendan visited. I really do think he suspects summat is going on between the two. I hope so at least. Not too sure on how I feel about them yet.

I do wonder if Doug is going to keep in the dark like not wanting to be "found out" if so it wont be worth it.
    Forum Member
    Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :o

Squeak squeak.

It does. They look too similar. It's unnerving.

That's what Brendan said. :cool:

He would adore their bickering. I can see the smirk on his face now.

BIB - Mwhaha. :D
    Mmm maybe..Im in denial right na. Steven is moving so quick it's crazy. I did like how Brendan visited. I really do think he suspects summat is going on between the two. I hope so at least. Not too sure on how I feel about them yet.

I think he possibly suspects something isn't right, too. I think he was wary of them from the moment he found out about the lengths that Doug was going to for Ste.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squeak squeak.

It does. They look too similar. It's unnerving.

He would adore their bickering. I can see the smirk on his face now.

BIB - Mwhaha. :D

I think he possibly suspects something isn't right, too. I think he was wary of them from the moment he found out about the lengths that Doug was going to for Ste.

And then after that comment he made about Doug's handshake. Maybe Brendan will catch them in the act..kissing not that lol :p
    Forum Member
    And then after that comment he made about Doug's handshake. Maybe Brendan will catch them in the act..kissing not that lol :p

Yes, it was definitely suggestive. Like he wants to make clear that Doug's no competition.

I really, really hope not in the actual act! :D I still think maybe someone will tell him. But maybe him seeing it would make more of an impact.

It will break his heart, though. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know when Brendan was offering his hand to Doug, and he didn't take it at first, Brendan turned his head towards Ste and said 'Don't leave me hanging.' :o
    I want them to fight. :o

Possibly a village fight like Broxy. :o

Can they be shirtless?

Brendan can cheer Stephen on, but Joel's in the doghouse with Jaws for weeks for daring to touch a hair on Stephen's head. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can they be shirtless?

Brendan can cheer Stephen on, but Joel's in the doghouse with Jaws for weeks for daring to touch a hair on Stephen's head. :cool:

YES. :D

*fans self*

Joel would be kicked out, naturally.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know when Brendan was offering his hand to Doug, and he didn't take it at first, Brendan turned his head towards Ste and said 'Don't leave me hanging.' :o

Can they be shirtless?

And Steven lunged forward a bit like he was scared. :( It's sad to think that Brendan has feelings for Steven STILL and has only been with what one person since their break up. Ten you look at Steven he had two..Im starting to think if Steven still has feelings for Brendan if he does he hides it pretty darn well. Hmm:sleep:
    Forum Member

I noticed that. Amazing :D

Awww. Protective!Brendan is my absolute favourite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it was definitely suggestive. Like he wants to make clear that Doug's no competition.

I really, really hope not in the actual act! :D I still think maybe someone will tell him. But maybe him seeing it would make more of an impact.

It will break his heart, though. :(

Oh I hope he sees...so we can see that heartbreak in his lovely face.
    It would mean so much more him seeing with his own eyes rather than someone telling him. It would mean more. Very heartbreaking it will be:(
    Forum Member
    Oh I hope he sees...so we can see that heartbreak in his lovely face.
    It would mean so much more him seeing wish his own eyes rather than someone telling him. Very heartbreaking it will be:(

Poor Brendan. That's his "Crap, I've just realised I'm still in love with Stephen' face. :(

I'd quite like him to see it himself now. I think it would be much more powerful.
  • MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone has to send the Stendan movie poster to ES she needs to know that she has a box office smash on her hands:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Brendan. That's his "Crap, I've just realised I'm still in love with Stephen' face. :(

I'd quite like him to see it himself now. I think it would be much more powerful.

It would be more powerful. I mean someone either than his sister can get a reaction that he probably never he had. Like he said when Amy asked if he loved Steven. After all this time he still loves Steven. Actually cant wait till Stug comes back *only if there will be Brendan* scenes..but wait that would be him interfering with their relationship. Dont really want that. Just go by their deli have alittle chat take summat without buying it and walk out. Brendan Brady style!:p
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    MissCeltic wrote: »
    Someone has to send the Stendan movie poster to ES she needs to know that she has a box office smash on her hands:D

Hope mojo got the credit for it. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgive me for saying this but Im just a little curious; I wonder who Kieron thinks is a better kisser..lol
    x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamaryn is going to see Charlie Casanova. :cool:

*wants to meet Tamaryn*
  • MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope mojo got the credit for it. :cool:

I would send it but dont know how to send the link lol

Mojo did a fantastic job
    Forum Member
    Just go by their deli have alittle chat take summat without buying it and walk out. Brendan Brady style!:p

That would be great :D Although I think Ste would be a tad hurt if he didn't pay his way ;)
    Tamaryn is going to see Charlie Casanova. :cool:

*wants to meet Tamaryn*

Ooh! Love her.
This discussion has been closed.