Gutted for Elissa

iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
Forum Member
If McCrae, Judd and Spencer had any sense then they'd have kept her. Praying Andy gets 5th but he'll probably win :rolleyes: Loved Elissa's exit though and how she said goodbye to nobody ;)

Comments

• DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Im gutted to I was rooting for her to win or at least get to F2. Elissa had a target on her back since day 1 and she did really good yeah the MVP helped her game but she did bloody amazing after it stopped.

I hate all 5 that are now left and its going to be so predictable from here on now who go cause McCrae will be the next to leave followed by Judd then GM then its Spencer and Andy in F2..........
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be a sure bet for an allstars, along with Amanda probably. And she'll win whatever MVP price their will be. She's probably happy to be out of the house and away from them 5 haha :p
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Andy wont win, he has no support from the jurors.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not so much gutted for Elissa as I am for the game. From early on, I've backed the "good guys" of the series, but I really would prefer the "bad guys" to win, than the five we have.

Amanda, Aaryn and Jeremy may have awful personalities, but at least they tried to play the game. They put the effort in, they made it interesting and, at times, had us on the edge of our seats.

The remaining houseguests are just awful. Awful personalities, safe game play and floaters. There's absolutely no reason to tune in now. The outcome is the same no matter who wins - shit.
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    She'll be a sure bet for an allstars, along with Amanda probably. And she'll win whatever MVP price their will be. She's probably happy to be out of the house and away from them 5 haha :p
    If Amanda is in All Stars then I will honestly be disgusted considering she has threatened murder and rape. All of the houseguests that made derogatory or aggressive comments this year should not ever return. I really hope Elissa/Jessie do though.
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Andy wont win, he has no support from the jurors.
    Actually you're right now I think about it. He massively screwed himself over.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    If Amanda is in All Stars then I will honestly be disgusted considering she has threatened murder and rape.

That didn't stop them from inviting Dick back.

Amanda will be on another season for sure.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Amanda was a vile person but she made a great Villain for this season and she manipulated people and controlled most HOH of whoever was in charge.

I mean would of much preferred Amanda still in the house now cause i think we could of had a much more interesting 2 weeks then what we have now.
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    That didn't stop them from inviting Dick back.

Amanda will be on another season for sure.
    Did Dick ever threaten murder, rape and make homophobic/racist/derogatory comments? This is my first season of watching
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Amanda was a vile person but she made a great Villain for this season and she manipulated people and controlled most HOH of whoever was in charge.

I mean would of much preferred Amanda still in the house now cause i think we could of had a much more interesting 2 weeks then what we have now.
    She wasn't a great villain at all. I think a great villain won't go as far to insult people the way she did. Threatening murder and rape ultimately is going too far.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Dick ever threaten murder, rape and make homophobic/racist/derogatory comments? This is my first season of watching

Yes he threatened to break Jen's bones in her neck by strangling her with his bare hands. He also burnt her with a cigarette and threw ice tea over her.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I could also imagine Aaryn coming back too in a redemption / coming back and reflecting on her racism-type edit. Then again that might be a longshot.:p
  • AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't so much care about Elissa winning, it's just that I don't want anyone left in the house to win. I'd much rather nobody won. As long as Elissa was in the game, there was a chance that one of these people wouldn't win.

I hate everyone remaining so much, each for different reasons. Everyone remaining is their own individual shade of awful. Elissa is kind of ridiculous, but the least awful out of those choices.

Almost everyone in this season was terrible, right from the start. It was so hard to find someone not to hate, and just when you thought maybe someone was OK, they'd have to ruin it. It's been all about rooting against people rather than for them.
    Forum Member
    Yobaba** wrote: »
    I could also imagine Aaryn coming back too in a redemption / coming back and reflecting on her racism-type edit. Then again that might be a longshot.:p
    I'd actually like to see that now I think about it. I don't think Aaryn is all bad, she's just sheltered. Amanda on the other hand...
    Forum Member
    Badmk wrote: »
    Yes he threatened to break Jen's bones in her neck by strangling her with his bare hands. He also burnt her with a cigarette and threw ice tea over her.
    :eek: I thought physical violence wasn't allowed
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep. He said something about crushing Jen's neck and raping her until she bleeds. And he won and was America's favourite! Ugh.
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What were Elissa's redeeming features? I couldn't stand her.
  • AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What were Elissa's redeeming features?

That she's not Amanda, Aaryn, Andy, GinaMarie, Judd, Jeremy, McCrae, or Spencer.
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gutted too. McCrae winning kind of sealed the deal for her but a part of me hoped that her loyalty to Amanda at the end would've saved her. McCrae was incredibly stupid not to put Andy and Judd up.

When you think about it though, Elissa did amazing to get so far. She went in with a huge target on her back and there have been many times where she has narrowly escaped elimination simply through her own skill in the POV competitions. Definitely my favourite of the entire season.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What were Elissa's redeeming features? I couldn't stand her.

I don't get the love for her either. She was as vile as the rest of them with her victim blaming, pretentiousness and condescending attitude.Not only that but she was horrible at the game as well. How far she made it had nothing to do with skill, talent, gameplay or strategy.

The pedestal people put her on was ridiculous. Her best ideas came to her straight out of the diary room.

Although, I find it staggering that they could find 13 other people as detestable and so horrible of character that they almost made her decent.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That doesn't make sense, why wouldn't she be condescending when most were just idiots?
  • Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    I'm not so much gutted for Elissa as I am for the game. From early on, I've backed the "good guys" of the series, but I really would prefer the "bad guys" to win, than the five we have.

Amanda, Aaryn and Jeremy may have awful personalities, but at least they tried to play the game. They put the effort in, they made it interesting and, at times, had us on the edge of our seats.

The remaining houseguests are just awful. Awful personalities, safe game play and floaters. There's absolutely no reason to tune in now. The outcome is the same no matter who wins - shit.

There is still hope in McRae. He wouldnt make the worst winner of all time AT all, he played the game, won comps and got out some big threats. I hope he doesnt get the boot next
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    It's not a total loss for Elissa. I mean out of the 5 left only one of them can win and one will be runner-up. While Elissa looks nailed on to win Fan Fave money, which will greatly annoy the other houseguests. It's amusing how many of them are so concerned about other houseguests popularity. Saying how they hope people watching hate Elissa and Andy said he'd be disgusted if Elissa won Fan Fave. (At least that's something to look forward to at the final)

If Elissa had won she'd be getting alot of criticism about all the rigging in her favour, like the MVP twist because she's Rachel's sister. But now she'll be remembered as the wronged hero standing against the nasty people. She'll be the first one considered for a comeback for a future season, her connection with Rachel also helps.

Plus I keep forgetting that a number of the others will have to come out to deal with all the aggro, like losing their jobs and being incredibly unpopular to BB fans. Judging by the amount of pride they have about themselves, I can see it being a bitter pill to swallow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Elissa needed to keep winning HOH to keep her staying power... of the MVP or something that kept her in. She just didn't have the other HM alliance. I liked her and I thought she did a good job. She got a lot farther than I thought she would.
    Forum Member
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I don't get the love for her either. She was as vile as the rest of them with her victim blaming, pretentiousness and condescending attitude.Not only that but she was horrible at the game as well. How far she made it had nothing to do with skill, talent, gameplay or strategy.

The pedestal people put her on was ridiculous. Her best ideas came to her straight out of the diary room.

Although, I find it staggering that they could find 13 other people as detestable and so horrible of character that they almost made her decent.
    Victim blaming? Did you not see the disgusting treatment in the house? And she did play a pretty good game. She always knew what to say and do when it came to difficult situations. She knew when to step up and when not to, which is why she avoided being the #1 target for so many weeks. Her eviction wasn't even about bad gameplay, it was about the other houseguests having bad gameplay. McCrae was an idiot to put her up because he'll be out the door fairly soon now. Andy also screwed himself over because there's no way he'll win now considering he'll have Helen, Amanda and Elissa all spreading their hate for him in the jury house.