Pretty Little Liars Season 3(US Pace)(Spoilers In Tags)

Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Starts June 5th on ABC Family.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Cant wait :)
  • burnoutbabeburnoutbabe Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    i am in!
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started watching this in January and finihsed watching season 2 in late April. I like the show but the mystery seems ever deeping, like a well that has no base. As for 'A', am right in thinking its a group of people? Which makes sense, as no one person can be in so many places at once and be omniscient. But what i don't understand is the orginal group was after Alison, so why start to torture her friends ?

Anyway, im looking for season 3 starting tomorrow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1st ten minutes of episode 1 for anyone who's interested :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp8UR7rBYlU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Any spoilers so far? I'm intrigued after this promo
  • Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the books but I haven't seen the show, where can I watch it from the beginning. I'm so gutted it's not on DVD or Netflix :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tv-links.eu has got really decent links and every episode :)
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    Ryan11 wrote: »
    I love the books but I haven't seen the show, where can I watch it from the beginning. I'm so gutted it's not on DVD or Netflix :(

It is on dvd, both seasons :)
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm liking the way they are moving forward this season! :D

Loved the last scene but my gosh you'd think the girls would learn to take their stuff with them ;)

Also loved the music choices which reflected back to the pilot. :D

Though where was Jenna? :confused: Did I miss that explanation? Also did Melissa lose the baby? :confused: Was that hinted or am I totally misjudging that scene with Spencer and the mum?
  • JESS24JESS24 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    Just started watching the new episode :)
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I'm liking the way they are moving forward this season! :D

Loved the last scene but my gosh you'd think the girls would learn to take their stuff with them ;)

Also loved the music choices which reflected back to the pilot. :D

Though where was Jenna? :confused: Did I miss that explanation? Also did Melissa lose the baby? :confused: Was that hinted or am I totally misjudging that scene with Spencer and the mum?

Yeah, I'm slightly confused as to whether Melissa had a miscarriage or not :confused:

Also Garret mentioning medical documents don't lie is sort of hinting that they're going with the possible twin theory.
  • defying_gravitydefying_gravity Posts: 40
    Forum Member

haha I was thinking that too! They should also just come clean, they always get found out anyway when they lie.

Also I still find the whole Ezra/Aria relationship a bit creepy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    It is on dvd, both seasons :)

Only in Region 1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please put spoilers in tags!
  • burnoutbabeburnoutbabe Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    this is a US paced thread so what would be in spoilers once an episode is aired?

did wonder why they didn't mention the baby or say "well she couldn't have dug up the body as she is 8 months pregnant"
  • randomliserandomlise Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    was I the only one surprised that Spencer and Toby are "waiting" ??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    randomlise wrote: »

Havent they already done it!? Im sure they have
  • defying_gravitydefying_gravity Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    randomlise wrote: »
    Yep, just like I was surprised last season when they had that scene with Ezra and Aria having sex for the first time. Surely they wern't waiting all that time and there was never any mention of it until that scene.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer said Mellissa would bounce back - has she had a miscarriage? I really want to know who the black swan is?

Why do they always leave things where they might be stolen such as the laptop in the motel room when they went outside to look at the smashed up car?

Great start to the new season though cant wait for the rest including the reappearance of Paige and the new characters such as Ali's dad.
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know when a UK DVD release date is
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Apparently
    The Black Swan is someone close to Spencer
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed 'Blood is the New Black'... it will be interesting to see how the liars use what they found out about Jenna

and OMG at Toby and Spencer!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see what they do to catch out Jenna! What was the book they were doing in class?
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    Just caught up on the first episode of this season and found it so predictable. The ending especially.

Also am i the only one finding Emily just totally unbearable these days? I've always found her annoying and so mopey but she is just turning into such an awful character and the whole she getting drunk and being persuaded by the mystery person to go to the grave and then forget everything is just SO unrealistic.
  • hurrikane313hurrikane313 Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    Just caught up on the first episode of this season and found it so predictable. The ending especially.

Also am i the only one finding Emily just totally unbearable these days? I've always found her annoying and so mopey but she is just turning into such an awful character and the whole she getting drunk and being persuaded by the mystery person to go to the grave and then forget everything is just SO unrealistic.

Right because being in so much pain after losing someone you love is insane. You must never have lost a loved one, trust me it takes you to a very dark place where you pretty much stop caring about anything and everything for a while.
    Forum Member
    Right because being in so much pain after losing someone you love is insane. You must never have lost a loved one, trust me it takes you to a very dark place where you pretty much stop caring about anything and everything for a while.

I know exactly what you mean.

In terms of the 1st ep, I can kinda believe that Emily somehow did all that without remembering, but I'm having trouble accepting that 'A' walked into Spencer's house and called Emily from Spencers phone so easily. Seriously, why would the girls leave the door unlocked? And surely by now they would learn to put a PIN code on their phones!!