revenge season 3 UK

bleeleebleelee Posts: 129
Forum Member
Any news when this will be back on in the UK?

Im missing my weekly dose of the lovely amanda.

Comments

• The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Revenge previous seasons have started in January on E4, so I would expect season three will do the same.

Unlike in the first two seasons in the US, ABC are airing Revenge in two episode blocks this time. 12 before Christmas, then the other 12 from mid March. This is to avoid the 1/2/3 week gaps between episodes that have previously affected it.
  • bleeleebleelee Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Revenge previous seasons have started in January on E4, so I would expect season three will do the same.

Unlike in the first two seasons in the US, ABC are airing Revenge in two episode blocks this time. 12 before Christmas, then the other 12 from mid March. This is to avoid the 1/2/3 week gaps between episodes that have previously affected it.

Not long to wait then. Expecting good things from this series
  • CassiniCassini Posts: 2,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where can I see season 2.
  • tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassini wrote: »
    Where can I see season 2.

E4 & E4+1 over xmas.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its also out on DVD. I just caught up with series 2 - well I have one episode left!

Series 2 hasn't been as good as series 1 because it hasn't really been about Emily's revenge so hopefully they will get back to that in series 3.
  • tweenietweenie Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pesky newspaper put a spoiler picture of the finale.:mad:

I wasn't even looking at showbiz/tv articles, I was just scrolling down reading a news article and pitures were on the right.

That'll teach me for reading the Daily Mail!
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For anyone who's been watching Season 3 at US Pace, what's been the general (non-spoiler) concensus of the quality of this season? Has it been any good?

I've heard this season has been the worst of them all. I really want them to go back to being revengey - has that happened?

I've also read that it may be axed as the ratings are so low.
  • miffy_1306miffy_1306 Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is pretty good. It isn't like season 2. There have been 1 or 2 dull episodes but some are hilarious. Well worth sticking with.