If Lucy was still in the competition where...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
Forum Member
... Do you think she'd be?

EG:- made the final

Came 5th ect...

Wondering peoples views on this.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she actually could have beaten ella...i'll say 4th, think she would have been able to beat union j as well.

It'll be easier to tell though when the voting details are released, so we can see if she was near the top or bottom each week, and who she beat on a regular basis.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Oh yeh good point, ratings reveal will be good.
    I think she jumped ship because shecwerent allowed to do her own material as much
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know where she would be but she was fresh and interesting. Probably the most relevant artist this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she'd have finished 12th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she'd have finished 12th.

Um, no she wouldn't have, she dropped out at 9th place, so she would have at least placed 9th if she had stayed.
  • Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she could have made it quite far, I didn't like her but I did feel sorry for her getting ill just as the live shows started.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bjkaave wrote: »
    Um, no she wouldn't have, she dropped out at 9th place, so she would have at least placed 9th if she had stayed.

oh dear.

she was crap, good riddance to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Sarah.1987 wrote: »
    I think she could have made it quite far, I didn't like her but I did feel sorry for her getting ill just as the live shows started.

IMO I dont believe she did "get ill"
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    I think she would've went in week 7 against Ella.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    I think she'd have come 5th or 6th, leaving around the same time as Ella.
    I think her and James would split the 'quirky act with guitar' vote, with James making it further due to being a boy. lol
    Plus, James is quite a marmite act, but I think Lucy is even more so and therefore she's less likely to add to her fanbase as the show progressed.
  • Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh dear.

she was crap, good riddance to her.

oh dear? you made a moronic comment, she obviously couldn't come 12th.
  • scootzerscootzer Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    PJ River wrote: »
    Probably the most relevant artist this year.

How so!? :confused:
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she could have adapted. The original song was amusing, but I think it was a mistake putting her through.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she'd have come about 6th. She did have a big fanbase, however many people were starting to get bored of her.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, my answer is: "out of it"!! lolz!!
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Spraggan was the winner already before she even left the competition. No one has ever received such an overwhelmingly positive reception from judges and/or audience at their audition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i3qeErUaFo

She's The One who will be heard of out of all the live finalists, 2012, for years to come. Whether you like her or loath her, Lucy cannot breed indifference — she is unforgettable. :cool:
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the audition halls she received the same level of adulation as Baloney, OTT crowd reaction to her Victoria Wood-esque song. I would say she'd've come 3rd or 4th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the writing was on the wall with Lucy and she might have only lasted a few more weeks. We will never know, but I was just pleased that she wasn't in the show for long. It was the wrong type of show for her and she would have struggled in the ABBA and Motown week.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Putting her through was where this years problems started she wasn't a singing act
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I think she would come around 5th/6th
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The week she went 'off sick' was the week she'd have gone.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she would have been the annual 'initial front runner that gets eliminated at the semi final'.

I think Lucy's exit was pivotal to the whole show, I think the actual finishing order would have been much different had she stayed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she would have stayed in 2 or 3 weeks after when she pulled out to be honest, had she stayed.