The Daily Pwice

Comments

• QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I can't find that interview, could you post a link?

It's from Caitlin's book 'how to be a woman' I believe the original article was for Elle magazine. Another snippet was that she said Caprice was so false ! :D Hope you find it , it's certainly worth a read.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miranda Sawyer wasn't too complimentary about their meeting either which was pre Peter
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rotten-katie-price-is-the-loser-now-396867 but apparently it's all CAN's fault she gets such bad press
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's from Caitlin's book 'how to be a woman' I believe the original article was for Elle magazine. Another snippet was that she said Caprice was so false ! :D Hope you find it , it's certainly worth a read.
    I've read some of it online before but think it's gone.
    KayteJ wrote: »

Thanks for that, a good insight into her world innit? And a good come-back for anyone thinking she's a feminist icon.
    'You might be on all fours with your arse hanging out in 'glamour' calendars, but at least you're making the rent on your enormous pink mansion. Well there's a phrase for that kind of behaviour. It is, to quote Jamie, the spin doctor in The Thick Of It, being a 'mimsy ba*tard quisling f***'
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Very insightful writer & some of her quotes are stunningly accurate as well as humourous.
    I particularly liked....
    "women who,in a sexist world,pander to sexism to make their fortune are Vichy France with t*ts. Are you 32GG, waxed to within an inch of your life & faking orgasms ? Then you are doing business with a decadent & corrupt regime .
    Calling that a feminist is like giving an Arms dealer the Nobel Peace Prize."

OUCH ! But spot on.:)
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jordan will be at Waterstones Doncaster June 30th

So maybe we might see a baby bump, then again we might see bugger all...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/glamour-girl-katie-price-is-coming-to-doncaster-1-5661829
    Forum Member
    Miranda Sawyer wasn't too complimentary about their meeting either which was pre Peter
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rotten-katie-price-is-the-loser-now-396867 but apparently it's all CAN's fault she gets such bad press
    Oh my giddy aunt !!!:eek:
    "But as a person, that woman was mean. She talked to her PR like he was dirt. She talked to me like that, too.
    The first thing she told me was that I was scruffy (fair enough). After our interview – 40 minutes on the plane between London and Leeds – I was invited for lunch.
    But every time I ventured a comment, Katie turned her beautiful, cold, hazel eyes on me and said, flatly: “Shut up, no one’s listening.”
    She might be pretty on the outside, but she’s rotten underneath."

Yes Fifi....lovely woman.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan will be at Waterstones Doncaster Monday 13th...

So maybe we might see a baby bump, then again we might see bugger all...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/glamour-girl-katie-price-is-coming-to-doncaster-1-5661829

It says Jun30th MrD, she'll be about 9 months by then;) so take your camera's people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really recommend the book (not just for KP insight )here's another telling snippet: 'at an awards ceremony dinner Price launched into a furious bitching session about other celebrity females'.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    It says Jun30th MrD, she'll be about 9 months by then;) so take your camera's people.

So it does, my eyes were playing tricks on me again...my bad..

I've corrected my post....:o:o.
    Forum Member
    I really recommend the book (not just for KP insight )here's another telling snippet: 'at an awards ceremony dinner Price launched into a furious bitching session about other celebrity females'.....
    BIB. I'm sorry ,but I refuse to believe that.;)

No change there then .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    BIB. I'm sorry ,but I refuse to believe that.;)

No change there then .

I know, everyone's so mwean to KP :sleep:
    Forum Member
    Re the baby speculation.
    Much as I detest her I can't think even she would pretend to be pregnant to her own kids .
    Plus her haggard face with no botox is very telling. Normally she wouldn't be seen dead like that & would be getting a quick fix toot sweet:).
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The latest photos of Pwicey from this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2323353/Katie-Price-takes-eldest-son-Harvey-latest-animated-film-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler.html

And still no 'baby bump' to be seen yet...

I find Katie's attempts of hiding her 'pregnancy bump' away from the prying eyes quite strange from this odious attention-seeker as we all know that she has flaunted her other previous pregnancy bumps out for the public to see. If she is actually preggers, I suspect that she may give birth about at the end of this month or early June aka her recent Twitter furore so she could make a dubious claim that it was a premature birth in order to deflect attention from who the actual father of her baby is (My bet is that it's Leo).

Or I could be wrong...
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2323353/Katie-Price-takes-eldest-son-Harvey-latest-animated-film-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler.html

I find Katie's attempts of hiding her 'pregnancy bump' away from the prying eyes quite strange from this odious attention-seeker as we all know that she has flaunted her other previous pregnancy bumps out for the public to see. If she is actually preggers, I suspect that she may give birth about at the end of this month or early June aka her recent Twitter furore so she could make a dubious claim that it was a premature birth in order to deflect attention from who the actual father of her baby is (My bet is that it's Leo).

Or I could be wrong...

Absolutely, its rather odd given her history of exposing herself at every opportunity even when pregnant.
    Although her face looks a little puffy, but that could just be because she's dog rough and her lifestyles catching up with her....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re the baby speculation.
    Much as I detest her I can't think even she would pretend to be pregnant to her own kids .
    Plus her haggard face with no botox is very telling. Normally she wouldn't be seen dead like that & would be getting a quick fix toot sweet:).

Nobody would claim to be pregnant to her own kids, really, people take things too far.
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »

Or I could be wrong...
    I agree it all seems not quite right.
    Not sure what is going on,but something reeks of a secret of some kind and that comment on twitter re her baby was repeated by her on FB as well ,so she is setting a scene for something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is setting a scene for something.

She is and it's going to end in tears........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody would claim to be pregnant to her own kids, really, people take things too far.
    She is not a normal Mum to her kids though, she is a celeb first, fame comes first, she loves her kids but we all saw her on her 'reality' shows, she is a bit of a cold fish not really maternal in my eyes anyway.

She is hiding her stomach in every photo fgs, somewhere along the line lies have been told. Pregnant celebs are so popular, everyone wants to see their bumps and Katie is hiding hers, this woman will marry strangers off the street to get an OK exclusive.

I actually feel sorry for her hubby though, just looking at the pictures of them at the cinema with Harvey..she looks so angry in some of those pictures, he smiles at the camera and seems genuine, like Alex before she will use him and then dump him.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Katie put the same message about losing the baby,on facebook, if that does not scream come and get an interview, im not sure what does. How desperate she has become.

Her twitter account is linked to her Facebook account so anything posted on twitter automatically gets posted on Facebook ...
    Forum Member
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    She is not a normal Mum to her kids though, she is a celeb first, fame comes first, she loves her kids but we all saw her on her 'reality' shows, she is a bit of a cold fish not really maternal in my eyes anyway.

She is hiding her stomach in every photo fgs, somewhere along the line lies have been told. Pregnant celebs are so popular, everyone wants to see their bumps and Katie is hiding hers, this woman will marry strangers off the street to get an OK exclusive.

I actually feel sorry for her hubby though, just looking at the pictures of them at the cinema with Harvey..she looks so angry in some of those pictures, he smiles at the camera and seems genuine, like Alex before she will use him and then dump him.
    You noticed that too ? She either looks miserable or downright angry and is dressing like a dogs dinner & hiding her bump.:rolleyes:
    Other pregnancies she was tossing it all out there to the point of clearly wearing no underwear of any kind in some pictures like the abomination she is.So what is different now ?:confused:
    Possibly the fact that this baby was conceived for different reasons than her last two surviving children and Peter Andre isn't with her & cares not a jot what she does other than when it affects his children.
    Kev is just there and whereas jaiden on twitter called her a f*g-bangle ,I think it is the other way round & Kev is a hag-bangle......for decoration only. There is no rapport,no loving looks, just the basic hand grabbing & occasional fixed smile. She is NOT happy & it shows.
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don t tell me the awful photographs have taken a pic of one of her kids, when she doesn t want them in the papers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    A few thoughts come to mind. Firstly, I can't see the above-mentioned anger in her face in the photos (I usually can). I actually thinks she looks quite composed! Kieran - I have never seen a photo of him where he didn't appear to be scowling, but I think he looks marginally better than usual in these (apart from the last one!!:eek:).

As regards the 'bump' mystery, I would not put it past her at all to have lied about the pregnancy in some way (I am convinced she did with the last one). She certainly has no discernible bump. She looked more pregnant at her beach wedding. We know she is good at sticking her stomach out (or it bloats after eating), but at her wedding you would've thought she would a) suck it in or b) not eat beforehand. And the wedding was extremely rushed (although, so was Vegas :rolleyes:). So maybe she was pregnant and lost it, and hoped to catch again (maybe has recently, maybe not yet). Or maybe she never was, and ditto. Didn't she manage to time the announcement for Pete's birthday? (convenient). As regards explaining it when the dates didn't match - she would just waft that away in her usual fashion. But I can't really see how she could be pregnant by Leo, or she would be big by now?:confused:

Of course, it could be all above board and just be that she is concealing it well. Maybe she has just got a sulk on with the paps. Perhaps she has not been able to get the £££ she wanted for her 'exclusives' (or maybe no takers at all!), so she is determined not to let them have it for free (like when she has sometimes put her handbag over her face etc.).

The comment on Twitter - if she is pregnant, I would agree that was probably aimed at Pete and Claire, following a bad day in court. Otherwise, she is just laying the groundwork for the further announcement (and killing two birds with one stone).

One thing that does confuse me - as she is clearly looking so haggard at the moment, why choose now to ditch all the slap?:confused: The transformation from the drag-queen look of last year is unbelievable. Okay, she may have been trying to copy Emily to begin with, but still? Perhaps she thinks it makes her look younger (closer to Kev's age)? Or maybe she thinks it makes her face look fuller and more pregnant....??;)
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    She must be pregnant - even she isn`t that heartless to let her children get all excited about a new baby surely ?

Imo she`s holding out for the big `reveal` for a big pay-out in a mag/tv deal or that you-tube scheme -same with her latest wedding photos.

It`s all about money and exposure - when the time and price is right.
This discussion has been closed.