Fiz and the boiler, carbon monoxide poisoning

quizladyquizlady Posts: 496
Forum Member
Surely in this day and age anyone feeling that ill, with a dodgy boiler would suspect carbon monoxide. Just wondering if Ty will have to rescue her and call an ambulance....would then make Kirsty start asking questions about how come Ty was there. Just glad the babies are not in the house.

Comments

• rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has this storyline gone to Fiz and Tyrone!... They have enough going on
  • rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose it is too simple to have a carbon monoxide alarm

with young babies in the house as well! shame on you fizz!
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    rated_2000 wrote: »
    I suppose it is too simple to have a carbon monoxide alarm

with young babies in the house as well! shame on you fizz!

Isn't it a council house so she wouldn't even pay for it just ask them same has getting the boiler repaired too
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I hope they're going to do the storyline properly and not have her being perfectly fit and healthy two days later.
    -Batman- wrote: »
    Isn't it a council house so she wouldn't even pay for it just ask them same has getting the boiler repaired too
    It was when Les moved in, so I'd assume it still was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    -Batman- wrote: »

i have one and there free,, from the fire service..:p

sorry i getting mixed up..The gasman came once and asked if i want one, so i agreed..This one cost me around £35..but it was faulty, so they gave me another one, free..so you do pay for them..smoke alarms are free from the fire service, so i was mixed up :D
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,934
    Forum Member
    I thought Fizz was the old boiler?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Does fizz recover..any spoilers and does Kirsty find out what went on ?
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they're going to do the storyline properly and not have her being perfectly fit and healthy two days later.
    It was when Les moved in, so I'd assume it still was.

You know they definitely will, after all Sophie went from paralysed to skipping out of the hospital within about a week!!
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This story has been done once already with Rita.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Another Hollyoaks storyline copied/stolen by Coronation st and they'll take all the credit and awards again.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I hope Fizz dies. Then Kirsty finds out about the affair and kills Tyronne.

She gets away with it and she moves on to her next victim, David.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abcsucks wrote: »
    Another Hollyoaks storyline copied/stolen by Coronation st and they'll take all the credit and awards again.

its also about raising awareness!
    about 8m more people watch corrie!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »
    its also about raising awareness!
    about 8m more people watch corrie!

True.

And, as tenchgirl already stated, Corrie had already done this storyline, with Rita.

( Doctors did the "woman battering a man" storyline before Corrie, though).
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Coronation Street did this storyline with Rita in 1998. When did Hollyoaks do it?
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol, it's a soap. EVERY story has been done before in one form or another. It wasn't original when Hollyoaks did it, and it's not original now.

And I very much doubt this Fiz and Tyrone stuff will be getting any awards. :D
  • Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    Coronation Street did this storyline with Rita in 1998. When did Hollyoaks do it?

Oct/Nov 2007
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she was supposed to fall into a coma?
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valentine wrote: »
    You know they definitely will, after all Sophie went from paralysed to skipping out of the hospital within about a week!!

I know someone who suffered CO poisoning years ago and is still suffering the effects - she's no longer able to drive for one thing. It affected her physically and mentally in terms of her memory and concentration, in some ways like a severe stroke.

But once again, a brief spell with the old oxygen up the nose, and all is well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    I know someone who suffered CO poisoning years ago and is still suffering the effects - she's no longer able to drive for one thing. It affected her physically and mentally in terms of her memory and concentration, in some ways like a severe stroke.

But once again, a brief spell with the old oxygen up the nose, and all is well.

LOL:D.

But if they were serious about making it a public information type of story, they would make the consequenses far worse. When they did it with Rita she was quite seriously ill
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're right, this storyline is totally going to sweep the boards at the BSA 2013.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Corrie are always copying EastEnders :rolleyes:...this storyline already happened in 2011 with that fat woman.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie are always copying EastEnders :rolleyes:...this storyline already happened in 2011 with that fat woman.

and you call yourself a fan and can't even remember her name. Shameful!!
  • NewExampleNewExample Posts: 1,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could've just ran across to the phonebox near Audrey's hair salon and said a woman had collapsed in her home, he saw through the window. He'd be anonymous and Kirsty wouldn't know.
  • ZebstrikerZebstriker Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the question of whether it's a council house, when Schmeichel was ill, Chesney was spending all the rent money on vet bills. Then some balliff/debt collector came round, getting heavy handed. Do council employed balliffs use strong armed tactics to get residents to pay up ?
  • AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am still waiting for Tyrone to get ill, so Kirsty will put two and two together :(