This Morning Friday

occyoccy Posts: 64,630
Forum Member
✭✭
Today Jamie Theakston and Emma Bunton are hosting This Morning as Ruth and Eamonn are off. So no Heart London Breakfast this morning for those two.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope they can improve on last week. They weren't very good at all, especially Jamie.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,514
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the warning :D
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really dislike Emma Bunton :(
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Last week it was cringe crash TV , awful ///will it improve today...I doubt it

The only way to improve it is to get rid of Jamie and have Emma present the show in the nude!!
  • thismorningfanthismorningfan Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    Today Jamie Theakston and Emma Bunton are hosting This Morning as Ruth and Eamonn are off. So no Heart London Breakfast this morning for those two.

I thought they had different presenters every Friday on the Summer edition? So, does that mean Emma and Jamie will be presenting every Friday this summer? I hope not!:mad:
  • allhitradioallhitradio Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Just watching this now. OMG! Car crash telly, or what!

The 'interview' with Paddy McGuinness was even worse than I was expecting. He came across as a complete @$ck! Barely let the other two say a word and kept going EEEEEEEEEERRRRRMMMM when he couldn't fill the silences with anything else. Grim :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watching this now. OMG! Car crash telly, or what!

The 'interview' with Paddy McGuinness was even worse than I was expecting. He came across as a complete @$ck! Barely let the other two say a word and kept going EEEEEEEEEERRRRRMMMM when he couldn't fill the silences with anything else. Grim :eek:

TBF Paddy is always like that. How he's gained such popularity is a mystery to me. The Royal baby memorabilia item was excruciating but I'll mark todays show up on last weeks simply because Jamie's combed his hair and smartened himself up a bit.
  • thismorningfanthismorningfan Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBF Paddy is always like that. How he's gained such popularity is a mystery to me. The Royal baby memorabilia item was excruciating but I'll mark todays show up on last weeks simply because Jamie's combed his hair and smartened himself up a bit.

That's why I will definitely NOT be watching the upcoming series of Take Me Out.