Blue Square Premier in FIFA 14?

Dr2PatDr2Pat Posts: 420
Forum Member
Now looking increasingly likely that the Blue square Premier will be in fifa 14
http://fifainsider.com/fifa-14-blue-square-premier-league/

Wouldn't mind this but would rather see more put into scottish and welsh football. SFL Divisions 1,2,3. and stadiums like Hampden, Celtic park, Ibrox, cardiff and swansea's liberty, and the wales national team should be a must IMO.
Northern irish premiership, welsh premier, and maybe the
turkish league as well.
A lot there I know. What do others think?

Comments

• AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blue Sq really?!

Waste of time. Why not Turkish league?

Unless we also get the Turkish Superleague too.

Stadiums, I can't see Cardiff or Swansea getting in ahead of the likes of Sunderland, Aston Villa etc. I'd prefer the Premier League to have a full set of stadiums instead of 'EastPoint' etc
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it will be a good addition and taking a team from the conference to the premiership will be a hoot.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I hope that in the future it might be possible for them to get as many leagues as Football Manager has. Can't see it being for a few years yet though somehow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good addition been a while, the conference has become like a 5th division anyway.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why bother making another FIFA for anyway when they can't fix the bugs in others.
    EA are full of shit.
    Forum Member
    gother wrote: »
    Why bother making another FIFA for anyway when they can't fix the bugs in others.
    EA are full of shit.

FIFA is generally better for that than Madden NFL though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be very good, one I would really like is the Ukrainian League, far too good a league to be ignored IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great addition if true.
  • TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should have Fratton park in next Fifa home of the biggest owned fan club in UK. Play Up Pompey
  • sparky07sparky07 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe EA haven't done something like stadium packs as DLC for FIFA.
  • familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this true then it be good for non league fans and good addition but I'm surprise this division is going to be in FIFA 14 as there probably many league that not in FIFA game that probably dessert to be in game then Blue Square Premier, I wonder what star for teams in Blue Square Premier will be if they are going to be in FIFA 14.
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More leagues from South America would be nice.
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,687
    Forum Member
    How about extra points for biting?

Regards

Mark
  • Ross1874Ross1874 Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparky07 wrote: »

This is what I have always hoped they would do they released the bernabeu as DLC for FIFA 10 and it was only something like 12mb in size so surely it wouldn't be hard
  • kingdavekingdave Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ross1874 wrote: »
    This is what I have always hoped they would do they released the bernabeu as DLC for FIFA 10 and it was only something like 12mb in size so surely it wouldn't be hard

But how would it work in real life?

Lets say me and you are randomly allocated to play against each other. You have paid for the "Stadium Pack 1" DLC but I've either not paid, or bought "Stadium Pack 2". What happens when Camp Nou is the stadium we play in but only one of us has that in our DLC?
  • DarkestHourDarkestHour Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kingdave wrote: »
    But how would it work in real life?

Lets say me and you are randomly allocated to play against each other. You have paid for the "Stadium Pack 1" DLC but I've either not paid, or bought "Stadium Pack 2". What happens when Camp Nou is the stadium we play in but only one of us has that in our DLC?

The game wouldn't choose Camp Nou as the stadium - it would revert to one included in the base game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BSP is a very strong league (with bigger clubs than the Scottish leagues outside of the top half of the SPL). Look at the league table and you'll see a load of former big clubs languishing in there.

Welsh and Scottish teams that get 200 to games? That would be very silly.

What FIFA need to sort out is their ratings. York City in Div 2 are half a star.....the same as a League Of Ireland team. Totally wrong.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sparky07 wrote: »

Probably because of the time and resources it takes to create stadiums as they need to goto each stadium to take many photos then render it all, etc..

I think David Rutter has been asked before about this. EA prefer to put their resources into other areas of the game.
    Forum Member
    Welsh and Scottish teams that get 200 to games? That would be very silly.

True, but as I said, it would be cool for FIFA to eventually have as many teams as Football Manager. Although as the unquoted part of your post implies, they'd need to improve their rating system first.
  • matburmatbur Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    The English leagues are already well covered with all 92 football league clubs - look at some of the major football nations which aren't represented at all, other than perhaps just one or two clubs in the 'Rest of the World' section.

Argentina should definitely be added along with Turkey as a priority.
  • nathanpaynenathanpayne Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    I would like to see more put into Scotland aswell, but I am slightly biased :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    I would like to see more put into Scotland aswell, but I am slightly biased :)

why have the most boring football leagues in the world where basically football is not worth watching
  • rocking_chairrocking_chair Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    If this is true then i would be very happy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true then i would be very happy

Heh! I'd love Luton to be on FIFA.

(I'm a York supporter............remember us? :D)

In all seriousness, I really hope you get out of BSP. Absolutely ridiculous you're down there in the first place. Had a lot of good times at the Kenny. You guys even paid for my match ticket after the playoff semi (heh, you'll know what I mean :D).
    Forum Member
    matbur wrote: »
    The English leagues are already well covered with all 92 football league clubs - look at some of the major football nations which aren't represented at all, other than perhaps just one or two clubs in the 'Rest of the World' section.

Argentina should definitely be added along with Turkey as a priority.

Agreed, As I've said, Ideally there should be as many clubs as Football Manager has, but I can why they aren't likely to be on this generation of consoles. I wonder though whether EA have gone with the Blue Square Premier because it's easier to get the rights for than the Argentine or Turkish league?