Top 5 Most Annoying Things Jeremy Kyle Does (Part 5)

Comments

• dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gunner 51 wrote: »
    How come we aren't allowed to mention where Dolls is lurking? Is it something to do with the DS mods?

They blank the site out in pms they put *****

This guy and the first one I reckon got together and decided to *have a go* both losers though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right, I can see how the word 5MEGGYs was censored...
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come we aren't allowed to mention where Dolls is lurking? Is it something to do with the DS mods?

You have answered your own question.................
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right, I can see how the word 5MEGGYs was censored...

exacte' mon
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Did Jerky say that? :eek:

I know the first guest did tell Jerky to F-off though. Good on the guest for standing up to Jezza.

No blokey said "If you was my brother I'd shoot you" to Jerky.
    Good on him for standing up to Jezza though he was a prat wasnt he? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »

both of the Eminem tribute acts didnt have a brain between them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a bit crazy that 5meg is censored. It's been on Red Dwarf enough times. :)

Well, I'm off to W4terstones to see if they got Darkly Dreaming Dexter. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »

Ha ha ha. It was good to see someone stand up to Jezza. Hopefully future guests will be emboldened by this display of defiance and they all slag Jezza off to his face. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I agree, made me laugh :D Not saying I liked the blokeys but it showed Jezza was a bully, because Jerky was shouting at those guys and they were only saying the same things back to him! :mad:
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Plus we don't want trolls over there
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 25,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    Hi all, long time no see! :)

Today's show really showed up Jerry's double standards. How come it was OK for him to shout and wind that bloke up, but as soon as the bloke said exactly the same things back to him, he (Jerry) acted all outraged and horrible?

....Don't get me wrong, I don't think *anyone* should be shouting or taunting anyone, but the guy was only saying the same things back to Jerry that were being said to him, so it seems perfectly reasonable for him to retaliate. When the guy said "If you're rude to me, I'll be rude back to you," you could almost see the think-bubble coming out of Jerry's head..."No...no....that isn't right....I'M allowed to be as rude and nasty to people as I like, but no-one else is allowed to do the same to me!" There was one point when he said "Shut your big gob," (charming), and the bloke retorted "You shut YOUR big gob". And Jerry was all disbelieving and indignant: "WHAT did you just say to me?" How hypocritical is that? Why is he allowed to say these things, but his victims can't?

So true Cathrin, are you finding this story cringey too? Jeremy seems to think stalkers and men who are obsessed with women are ok

Him giving advice "man to man" makes me cringe!
    Forum Member
    Classic Jerky next!
    I liked the couple who were just on, they seemed decent people IMO. Blokey didnt seem like a stalker to me, why do you think that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think when you tell someone you aren't interested in them they should leave you alone and not bug you all the time

Gawd, looks like some uglies coming up next :D
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    cathrin wrote: »
    Hi all, long time no see! :)

Today's show really showed up Jerry's double standards. How come it was OK for him to shout and wind that bloke up, but as soon as the bloke said exactly the same things back to him, he (Jerry) acted all outraged and horrible?

....Don't get me wrong, I don't think *anyone* should be shouting or taunting anyone, but the guy was only saying the same things back to Jerry that were being said to him, so it seems perfectly reasonable for him to retaliate. When the guy said "If you're rude to me, I'll be rude back to you," you could almost see the think-bubble coming out of Jerry's head..."No...no....that isn't right....I'M allowed to be as rude and nasty to people as I like, but no-one else is allowed to do the same to me!" There was one point when he said "Shut your big gob," (charming), and the bloke retorted "You shut YOUR big gob". And Jerry was all disbelieving and indignant: "WHAT did you just say to me?" How hypocritical is that? Why is he allowed to say these things, but his victims can't?

He also said "cakehole" ;)

which I thought was outrageous!!! :eek::D

EDIT:

as post originator ;) (oooh get you!! :D:D )

how does it feel to be the starter of a thread that is now over 40,000 posts long??!!! :eek::eek:

well done you!

thread is also a year and a quarter old now ;)
    happy birthday to this thread *claps*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently it's easier to get drugs in prison than on the streets.
    Only because the screws won't do their jobs properly and anally search inmates.
    Forum Member
    ILoveMyDog wrote: »
    I think when you tell someone you aren't interested in them they should leave you alone and not bug you all the time

Gawd, looks like some uglies coming up next :D

I agree with that, of course stalking is wrong but I agreed with what Jerky said, blokey cant get over her. And I thought I'm in a situation like that :o:(
    Has he really driven past a window to catch a glimpse of somebody?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw sorry grims, it's hurtful when your heart gets broken :(

Well Jezza said he had done that, I wonder who the unlucky lady was!
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So true Cathrin, are you finding this story cringey too? Jeremy seems to think stalkers and men who are obsessed with women are ok

Him giving advice "man to man" makes me cringe!

Absolutely appalling. He played the whole thing for laughs (stalking by an ex is NOT funny!), got in a few snide digs at the girl in the guise of pretending to be joking ("Heartbreaker! You horrible woman! ....No, I'm just kidding"....yeah right!) And after all that stuff he spouted about not giving the ex false hopes, he ended up on his "Change the game plan" speech, which effectively told the guy he might have a chance if he played it differently! So HE ended up giving the guy false hopes too! I felt so sorry for that girl. He ALWAYS takes this line with guys who are stalking their ex. He makes it absolutely clear he identifies with them, and the poor women are basically made to feel even worse than they already did. GRRRRR!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Self-congratulation time on the ITV2 repeat...

"We're counting down to our 500th show..."

"We've been nominated as best factual at the National Television Awards. Please support us by voting for us online."

Call me old-fashioned by I always thought best FACTUAL meant stuff like Planet Earth and Michael Palin.
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how does it feel to be the starter of a thread that is now over 40,000 posts long??!!! :eek::eek:

well done you!

thread is also a year and a quarter old now ;)
    happy birthday to this thread *claps*

Thanks weeds! I know....I have to pinch myself sometimes! :) I thought this thread would run for about two days and then fizzle out! Just goes to show the power of "love to hate" TV..... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couple coming up next on ITV2 were on Trisha last week and were fighting/cheating/getting on badly so Jezza doesn't help everyone, just likes to think he does :sleep:
    Forum Member
    Aw sorry grims, it's hurtful when your heart gets broken :(

Well Jezza said he had done that, I wonder who the unlucky lady was!

It's OK :)
    Apart from his behaviour (driving past her window etc) I thought he was a decent bloke.
    The beginning bit was dodgy though when he played it for laughs :o
    Forum Member
    Blokey now had ADHD but I cant understand him :o
    Seems a decent guy though
    Forum Member
    "It takes a big man to come here and put his hands in the air"
    All right, but what he did to his g/f was not acceptable! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never known Jezza to "put his hands in the air" even when he was proved wrong. The only time he probably would is if one of his hoodie guests robbed him. :)