Scream and Shout is HORRENDOUS

LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I fail to see how this song is doing so well?
It barely has a melody, and Britney's singing is completely off-key for the entire song.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a bit bland but I do quite like it. The beat is good and the little melody that is present sits well with me.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If her singing was off-key then why was it released? Kind of a fail thing to say, it wouldn't be selling like hotcakes, have gotten record company approval or even be on will.i.am's new album if the singing was off.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not just saying this but British Accent and auto-tune and you chose off Key everything else mind of ditracts and im certain is for some reason intended maybe your just missing the point :o
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because of this ....

"You're now (now) rockin with, will.i.am and BRITNEY BITCH!!!!!

That alone is what I think it selling this song. I like it for that line alone
  • adam2904adam2904 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Don't like it, then don't listen to it.
  • Sam SolitudeSam Solitude Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    This along with the awful cover versions by James Arthur & also that Justice Collective makes for the worst Top 3 this year.
    Silly season for top downloads this week.
    I don't like 'Scream & Shout' at all and will avoid if I hear it.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    It's not the best song ever recoded but I like it. It's just a harmless pop song. If you don't like it then don't listen to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's that crap it's good.
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't stop singing it myself, and of COURSE she is off-key through it .....

:rolleyes:
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I love the song its catchy thats whats good about it.

Tbh there aint much Auto tune for Britney in this.. Britney can speak in that British Accent just never heard her sing with it before, you can hear her natural voice in the background during the chorus. Im not saying no Auto tune was not used but its no way as heavily auto tuned as some people are making out.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,201
    Forum Member
    Because of this ....

"You're now (now) rockin with, will.i.am and BRITNEY BITCH!!!!!

That alone is what I think it selling this song. I like it for that line alone

:o Yep.
  • royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats what people said about Shawadywady in the 70's, Bananarama in the 80's, 2 unlimited in the 90's and Jamellia in the 00's. such is times
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will.i.am in shit song shocker... and people are surprised?:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how is the song catchy, though? there isn't really anything to sing. the only thing i can even remember in the lyrics is scream and shout and let it all out. and of course the britney bitch bit. but what else is in the song?
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its crap.:eek: people can say `don't listen to it` or `your missing the point` all they want, but i am not surprised other people are panning the track. frankly, if britney wasn't featured, this track would probably get slated by nearly everyone, much like `the hardest ever` did on this forum. :rolleyes:
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a lazy piece of work
  • madmark20madmark20 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Its criminal how its making money,scraping the barrel now britney.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    It's crap but...I like the beat. :o
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I hated it, but now I don't mind it. It's nothing amazing, but it's addictive. It would be nothing without the Gimme More sample though.
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only part of the song I like is the 'Britney, bitch!' part tbh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    People banging on about if you don't like it don't listen need to shut up, broken record or what... People have everyright to point out what shit people are buying and clogging the charts with. Why is "Britney Bitch" so popular anyway, i'm sure she's only been saying it in songs since she turned awful?
  • LMLM Posts: 63,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney's singing is fine. I think she is in character in this song. That's why people find her voice weird.

And no, she hasn't been saying It's britney bitch a lot of times. She used it for Gimme more, this song and a collaboration she did with Madonna on her Stick N Sweet Tour for her song Human Nature.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thank your lucky stars that the producers took it away from Tulisa and gave it to will.i.am and Britney.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This song is terrible, its sounds so lazy and cheap (as does the video). The song is really dull and a total non-event which is the one thing you have to avoid with a club track. There are barely any lyrics in the song and the "Britney Bitch" line is just predictable and Britney living of past glories
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His 'vocals' bore me a bit but I like Britney's english accent on the few bits she sings, oh and the Britney b##ch' is ace