Blue Bloods Season 3 on Sky Atlantic?

boogity_ukboogity_uk Posts: 45
Forum Member
Any ideas what the start date for broadcast of this is? I seem to remember in previous years it started at around the same time as Boardwalk Empire but I haven't seen any trialers for it.

Comments

• NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, in the past its started in October and then took a mid-season break of a few months in December/January/February.

It looks like they might be holding it back until January this year, in which case it’ll probably air continuously.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quite like this show, even if it does get a little bit repetitive.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit irritating they are holding it back. Seems the 'day after the US' thing isn't popular with UK viewers who don't like the breaks in US programming
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About two thirds of the way through S2 at the moment on Atlantic, so I wouldn't be surprised if S3 picks up at the end of that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About two thirds of the way through S2 at the moment on Atlantic, so I wouldn't be surprised if S3 picks up at the end of that.

Which will be January at a guess.
  • songbird0311songbird0311 Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    Which will be January at a guess.

On Sky Never Miss is scheduled for December 2012. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On Sky Never Miss is scheduled for December 2012. :)

Seems odd the start it just before Christmas, but its possible I guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually watching S2 for the first time. Missed S1 because I didn't get my sky box installed in time so caught up on that on anytime a few months ago.

Glad I eventually got to see it all really - do enjoy it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually watching S2 for the first time. Missed S1 because I didn't get my sky box installed in time so caught up on that on anytime a few months ago.

Glad I eventually got to see it all really - do enjoy it.

Selleck is outstanding in this series. Plays it with just the right amount of restraint and class to give the character the gravitas the role demands.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DFI wrote: »
    Selleck is outstanding in this series.

He is good, although his "sighing" style of acting does amuse me from time to time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the Geektown website, season three of Blue Bloods premiers Thursday 13th December at 10pm on Sky Atlantic. I’m surprised they didn’t just wait until January but whatever. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a major spoiler for S3 that I accidentally saw - which I'm annoyed about as it's one of my favourite characters.

Not finished S2 yet - just recording the remainder of the episodes and will watch them over a weekend probably.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rather randomly, my epg picked up "Blue Bloods" (complete with quotations!) Season 3, Episode 1 on the "Sky Insider" channel last night ..
  • srhDSsrhDS Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a treaser for s3 last saying it's on 13th Dec. so two week today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    srhDS wrote: »
    I saw a treaser for s3 last saying it's on 13th Dec. so two week today.

I already said that in post #12! :p:D

Still seems weird to me for a couple of reasons, it’s never been on Thursday before and it’s less than 2 weeks before Christmas, why not just wait until January???
    But it’ll be good to have it back.
  • Chappers67Chappers67 Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    rather randomly, my epg picked up "Blue Bloods" (complete with quotations!) Season 3, Episode 1 on the "Sky Insider" channel last night ..

Mine too...hoping it stays there until after Friday, haven't seen the S2 finale...

If anyone has, does it follow on from the previous ep? My box failed to record it (fell over after 7 minutes) so, just wondering
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chappers67 wrote: »
    Mine too...hoping it stays there until after Friday, haven't seen the S2 finale...

it's only for sky employees though - i switched to the channel to check it out but couldn't see it, so i deleted it.

i haven't seen the S2 finale either, but i think i've still got most of the 2nd half of the season still to watch. i've found i prefer it that way - just watching it over a weekend.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Pleased this is returning...I just hope the Son doesn't go undercover again....:eek:
  • StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blue Bloods Series 3 starts SKY Atlantic Thursday 13th December 9pm.

It's just been trailed on SKY.
    With what appears to be a Death in the family
    Danny ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Megan Boone joining, can't get away with Esposito.

I find the Esposito thing odd. Mrs Ambassador has coeliac disease and she's never had to take time off for it. Something is not quite right on this one
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought the trailer was good. Making it look like mad:anny was killed. Obviously he wouldn't be but it was good the way they did it. Out of interest did anyone actually think Danny was gonna die after seeing the trailer?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah. No way would they kill him off.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    If they had killed him off that would pretty much have ended the show.

Good episode though, thought the way Michael madsen was lying over the grave it was going to one of those were he isn't actually dead and gets one final shot off maybe taking out Danny's partner.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish someone would kill that annoying teenage daughter!
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't he just chuck the bomb into the river when he had the chance?