Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Well i think that article tells us all we want to know
    dollysid wrote: »
    Yes as we thought.
    I should think he is well on the way to recovery now, thankfully.
    He is a fit athlete and they always recover much quicker than normal people !

Have i got it it right , but does she not say one of our dances has gone for surgery for a torn knee TODAY, the date of the article is today . I am definetly worried ladies . how can kara leave him if he's only just had surgery today . or have i got it wrong ? if not we have been having the wool pulled over our eyes , as they say , this happened about the 17 th april , and as some of us thought at the time , he had got to have had surgery of some kind ,when he suddenly around the 19th/ 20 th he was shown on crutches , we are not that naive , but it is a little unfair to still be selling tickets without any hint , that there is a possiblity he wont be dancing .

On the other hand Heather 's pic showed him looking normal , and it did say he was fit , so why not tell us that he has had an injury but is getting over it now , and treat us with some honesty .

Its a fingers crossed time again .:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Have i got it it right , but does she not say one of our dances has gone for surgery for a torn knee TODAY, the date of the article is today . I am definetly worried ladies . how can kara leave him if he's only just had surgery today . or have i got it wrong ? if not we have been having the wool pulled over our eyes , as they say , this happened about the 17 th april , and as some of us thought at the time , he had got to have had surgery of some kind ,when he suddenly around the 19th/ 20 th he was shown on crutches , we are not that naive , but it is a little unfair to still be selling tickets without any hint , that there is a possiblity he wont be dancing .

On the other hand Heather 's pic showed him looking normal , and it did say he was fit , so why not tell us that he has had an injury but is getting over it now , and treat us with some honesty .

i think the interview was published on that date not necessarily happened on that date.

Sure it will all be fine now and not a problem he has been recovering and as you say that picture showed him looking healthy and normal.

Panic over and breathe all of us me included
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been on Sheffield City halll web site , and there are not many tickets left on two ticket box offices about 40 on one way over the correct prices from £ 71-50 to £139, VIP with dinner etc , and another 22tickets from £47-17 to £77-18, apart from the VIP tickets , the highest priced proper price is £49 . It could be Ticket master have some still , but it looks good so far , as it seats 2400 people .
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yungathart,knowing Artem he will not tell you anything until he's better,which is very frustrating for all those that worry.:mad:

Not knowing makes your mind run away with itself but I am encouraged by Heathers pic,he did look fit ,well & happy and I think the dancer who spoke in the article could have been interviewed weeks ago but they are only publishing it now.

Let's keep positive:)
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the injury happened around the time of Jared's visit a good 3 weeks ago. He will have had immediate treatment and as we saw in Heathers photo is looking healthy and happy.
    I'm sure the tour will go ahead as planned x
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Just heard Artem's charleston music used on BGT. Come on Artem TWEET pls.
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodevening Everyone, That is not the news that we are wanting to hear. I suppose he will get the best possible treatment, but he and Kara aren,t going to have too much time to get ready for the Tour.
    No wonder he hasn,t been tweeting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think the interview was published on that date not necessarily happened on that date.

Sure it will all be fine now and not a problem he has been recovering and as you say that picture showed him looking healthy and normal.

Thats what I was hoping to hear too, just the date that worried me , plus I had a job geting back on thread , after checking about tickets . got me all of a dither :o
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »

Oh thats lovely haven't seen that one before
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just looked at you post Yungathart [2877] and I was thinking exactly the same thing. In fact I was thinking that we are all assuming that it was Artem who has had surgery, How do we know?. I wish somebody would put us straight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice distraction there wliag!! Lets be positive. If anyone is FIT and a quick healer it is ARTEM. The Master!!:D:D
    He needs all our good vibes, bless him.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Yungathart your post was [2881], my brain is all over the place tonight.
    Hope you are feeling a bit better Silversandy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the vid Wliag43. haven,t seen that one before. It made me feel tearful as I just love that tune. I will be looking at it again and again. Thank You.
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Nice distraction there wliag!! Lets be positive. If anyone is FIT and a quick healer it is ARTEM. The Master!!:D:D
    He needs all our good vibes, bless him.:)

Quite agree big cyber hug for ARTEM from all his aunties
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

dollysid wrote: »
    I think the injury happened around the time of Jared's visit a good 3 weeks ago. He will have had immediate treatment and as we saw in Heathers photo is looking healthy and happy.
    I'm sure the tour will go ahead as planned x

I was chatting to him on the 17th April and he said he was enjoying his day off, then Jared mentioned about it and we saw the pic with him on Crutches and his fairy tale about resting for a couple of days on the 20th, so that should have given him time to heal , and it was probably a tiny tear , but its not what a dancer would want to hear never the less, but if it was only key hole surgery you can recover much quicker , the only concern was the fact he did actually mention MRI scan regarding infection in his leg , which may have delayed the recovery, knowing how cagey Artem is about injuries the fact he mentioned it , definetly showed it was a worry. But I will be positive and look forward to hearing about Kara and him practicing together .:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree a huge cyber Hug for Artem , and I shall keep my prayer meeting going too.
    Forum Member
    Right lets move on and hope we get a tweet and hope the you know who's dont pick up on it now
    Forum Member

Now this one i do remember gorgeous
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear I think my brain has left my head, the vid I was talking about was the Stardust one. I liked the other one as well Wliag but the Stardust one just tugs at my Heartstrings.I am still saying my prayers for Artem as well, Yungathart.
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Oh dear I think my brain has left my head, the vid I was talking about was the Stardust one. I liked the other one as well Wliag but the Stardust one just tugs at my Heartstrings.I am still saying my prayers for Artem as well, Yungathart.

Glad to hear this Lou, he needs all the help he can get ,Bless him . I loved the Stardust music and vid too.:)
    Forum Member

oh nice one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that was lovely Wliag.
This discussion has been closed.