Coronation Street - Suspension of Reality (Part 6)

1152153154155156158»

Comments

• tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe not the right thread for this?

Probably not - but the way this story has gone is driving me demented so I can understand the wish to know when it ends!
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    If it were me in Ty's situation, I would have got a DNA sample and sent it off, much better and cheaper than funding a pathetic wedding.
    As has been explained previously, without Kirsty's permission (which she obviously wouldn't give) any DNA test would not be legal and Tyrone could be charged with assault on Ruby.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but didn't Roy and Hayley abduct Fizz off to Ireland?
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they have enough to charge Tyrone. what do they have exactly otherthan kirstys word.
  • mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »
    As has been explained previously, without Kirsty's permission (which she obviously wouldn't give) any DNA test would not be legal and Tyrone could be charged with assault on Ruby.

That is something I can't understand, if Ty was her dad, he has every right to do it. That's how I see it, I'm not sure about the law on the situation but I never made it clear, I would have done that before I planned any type of wedding.
    Ast least he could throw it back at her if she said he wasn't the dad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is something I can't understand, if Ty was her dad, he has every right to do it. That's how I see it, I'm not sure about the law on the situation but I never made it clear, I would have done that before I planned any type of wedding.
    Ast least he could throw it back at her if she said he wasn't the dad.

His solicitor told him he needs her permission before getting a DNA test. He saw the wedding as the only way to get his name on the certificate even though that still wouldnt have worked.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but didn't Roy and Hayley abduct Fizz off to Ireland?

No, they ran away with a foster child called Wayne.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I think this storyline is falling apart. Once the police got involved its gone downhill. Why isn't Ty showing them the scars on his body. Telling them about the hospital visit for his arm. Why aren't tiny and tommy reminding people on the street about all the injuries they've seen him with like black eye and cut lip and the arm or just show everyone his scars.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,738
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64236150#post64236150
    This discussion has been closed.