Supernatural Season 7 (UK Pace, NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought the doppleganger episode was excellent, but must admit the psychic one freaked me out a little. The way the ghost appeared at the window made me jump, quite funny really considering I watch this sort of stuff all the time :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Thought the doppleganger episode was excellent, but must admit the psychic one freaked me out a little. The way the ghost appeared at the window made me jump, quite funny really considering I watch this sort of stuff all the time :D

I know - me too! They are predicable "jumps", the ghost at the window, like the person behind you in the mirror, but oldies are goodies!

I enjoyed the doppleganger one, the first this week, with Sammy and wife was a bit dull, I'm just starting on the second.

Still love it!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another vote for the "wife" episode being rather dull as well, but I did enjoy the second one. Dean being "high" was quite amusing :)

I'm quite enjoying the series overall actually - certainly better than the last couple. I guess we haven't seen the traditional "comedy" episode yet though.
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    Sorry but did I see a double bed and bedroom furniture in a tent in the Jersey Devil camping episode.Also nobody has any pets like dogs or cats.
    Forum Member
    Jakobjoe wrote: »
    Sorry but did I see a double bed and bedroom furniture in a tent in the Jersey Devil camping episode.Also nobody has any pets like dogs or cats.

YES!! And a tv and remote control!

(I used to take a duvet when I went camping, but that was it...(& tent obv!).
    :eek:
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    YES!! And a tv and remote control!

(I used to take a duvet when I went camping, but that was it...(& tent obv!).
    :eek:

The inside of the tent was like the tardis and was the strangest thing in this episode.I really didnt understand this episode though / was a real mish mash dogs dinner.Not sure this leviathan thing plot is really working that well.I prefer the demons.
    Forum Member
    Jakobjoe wrote: »
    The inside of the tent was like the tardis and was the strangest thing in this episode.I really didnt understand this episode though / was a real mish mash dogs dinner.Not sure this leviathan thing plot is really working that well.I prefer the demons.

Ummm... I do agree, I still love it though.

It does seem like they have sort of run out of ideas. It is still one of the best things on, but, I would think a couple of new writers are called for, some fresh input?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem like they have sort of run out of ideas

I don't know if i'd agree with that really. I think i'm enjoying this series more because they've sort of moved away from the mythology side of things and the overall arc they were following for the first 5 seasons.
  • Frunchy2904Frunchy2904 Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    I know - me too! They are predicable "jumps", the ghost at the window, like the person behind you in the mirror, but oldies are goodies!

I enjoyed the doppleganger one, the first this week, with Sammy and wife was a bit dull, I'm just starting on the second.

Still love it!
    I'm really enjoying this series, glad the humour is back with the brothers. Loved the Psychic episode. Missing Cass though.
    Forum Member
    I'm really enjoying this series, glad the humour is back with the brothers. Loved the Psychic episode. Missing Cass though.

Yes, i miss Cass too!

Sky+ only recorded one episode last night. luckily I'll get No2 on (Sunday/)Monday morning.

Better watch that two episodes seems to throw the series link!

:eek::eek:
  • IrishdaveIrishdave Posts: 2,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any sign of series 8 showing up on Living? We are a year behind the USA. Ridiculous!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear a rumor that it is back in July

The UK are so slow on Supernatural, which is why i follow with the US pace
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Irishdave wrote: »
    Any sign of series 8 showing up on Living? We are a year behind the USA. Ridiculous!

From my point of view I'm hoping they repeat Season 7 before they start showing Season 8
  • MassiveDynamicsMassiveDynamics Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    From my point of view I'm hoping they repeat Season 7 before they start showing Season 8

Sky have all of S7 in the on demand section until 30th July.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sky have all of S7 in the on demand section until 30th July.

Thanks
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have been showing repeats on Living from either midnight or 11 pm until till 3 am on Saturday/Sunday for months now. They actually started with recent episodes and the jumped back to season 3 or 4(Dean going to hell).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cool, thanks for that. I still quite enjoy the show, but with Season 9 due this year in the states, you just hope they don't start stretching the storyline out too far.

I'd love to see a follow up episode to the one where they went to the alternate universe and appeared as themselves ..
  • IrishdaveIrishdave Posts: 2,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    series 8 is supposed to be fantastic and a real return to form...
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Season 8 is starting July 3rd according to DS...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s6/supernatural/news/a489837/supernatural-season-eight-gets-sky-living-uk-premiere-date.html

Not one of my favourite shows any more, as I think it's getting too drawn out, but it's still a fun watch most weeks. Looks like they'll be doinga double bill each week as well, just like last season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Mishcoll wrote: »

I would totally agree!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Starting from Tuesday this week Sky Living have been repeating Season 7 at the pace of 3 episodes a day
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starting from Tuesday this week Sky Living have been repeating Season 7 at the pace of 3 episodes a day

Considering they had to haul ass last time and double air episodes to get in before the DVD release I kinda expect they'll end up doing the similar with season 8.

They've really treated this show like an unwanted pet.
    Forum Member

I saw on a trailer on SKY last night it said 2nd July!!!!

YIPPEEEEE

WHOOOOP!

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's one of only two good things about TiVo - you can series link something that's two weeks away so I've done that already for Supernatural.