Simon Barlow is a great character

NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Enough said. I like Simon Barlow now, why do people hate him so much. Far better than the adults.

- Nathan out :mad:

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like him because he's a brat, St Leanne encourages his awful behaviour. He's a child stuck in a mans body, everyday he hates someone for some minor reason. He's also very spoilt if things don't go his way he sulks and everyone has to do it Simons way.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a precocious little brat is curly si which is alright while he's little, it will be like chewing tin foil if they keep him like it as he gets bigger. I don't mind him too much at the moment but he could do with the odd clip around the lug hole occasionally like when he decides to do his planes trains & automobiles act.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    He is a vicious brat. Nathan - I don't expect to hear another word from you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a wonderful little lad! So smart and full of life he is he is such a joy to watch! :)
    Forum Member
    He's a wonderful little lad! So smart and full of life he is he is such a joy to watch! :)

Or you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont have a problem,
    if you lot have kids you wount think they are brats but if your Looking in from the outside..
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »
    I dont have a problem,
    if you lot have kids you wount think they are brats but if your Looking in from the outside..

We are talking about the character not Alex. I don't get why Corrie write Simon as a, know it all spoilt brat with no manners.
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree he is such a star thank you JR_THELEGEND :)
  • CatmittensCatmittens Posts: 1,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't hate him - but he's really so, so bloody irritating. Simon the character, of course, not Alex the actor...
    priscilla wrote: »
    I don't like him because he's a brat, St Leanne encourages his awful behaviour. He's a child stuck in a mans body, everyday he hates someone for some minor reason. He's also very spoilt if things don't go his way he sulks and everyone has to do it Simons way.

LOVE this post. :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will admit some of his back story is hard to believe like the Blackpool incident he was 6-7 then . and sometimes he`s a bit of a devil . but you just want to protect him at times . dont know why people dislike curly so much .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leeruk wrote: »
    will admit some of his back story is hard to believe like the Blackpool incident he was 6-7 then . and sometimes he`s a bit of a devil . but you just want to protect him at times . dont know why people dislike curly so much .

I know. Blackpool was stupid but thats really down to the writers. Simon is a good character and his life is such a shame at times. Hopefully he pulls through.
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for the "Simon's school brings back the birch" storyline in the new year.
  • Sal*UKSal*UK Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    Cant say I like him, but I think that says more about the scriptwriters than the actor. The fact that I don't like him makes me think he's a good actor!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I lived on that road - I'd chase him and the meerkats up the street with a broom!

He is rude. He always thinks he can speak. Children should be seen and not heard!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strict wrote: »
    If I lived on that road - I'd chase him and the meerkats up the street with a broom!

He is rude. He always thinks he can speak. Children should be seen and not heard!

I like the merkats and curly simon :)

happy christmas

-Nathan Johnson
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

happy christmas

-Nathan Johnson

I can't bare Simon as a character - I just find him such a naughty child. I was never allowed to act like that as a child. He is rude. No wonder why Carla made Peter choose. I'd leave that kid at the airport if he was mine.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strict wrote: »
    I can't bare Simon as a character - I just find him such a naughty child. I was never allowed to act like that as a child. He is rude. No wonder why Carla made Peter choose. I'd leave that kid at the airport if he was mine.:D

Yeah well fair point :)

Merry Chrismtas hope you have a good time :D:D:D:):):):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah well fair point :)

Merry Chrismtas hope you have a good time :D:D:D:):):):):)

You to! I am just stuffing my face with a tin of roses..
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I hate the vicious little shit and wanna throw him off the viaduct in a pool of fresh eating staving piranhas :D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No he's not. He's rather small.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member

happy christmas

-Nathan Johnson

..ha ha! so do I :D

I am ok with Simon too, although I sometimes think some of the lines he is given to say are a bit cringy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enough said. I like Simon Barlow now, why do people hate him so much. Far better than the adults.

- Nathan out :mad:

Nice attempt. But we all know his character has all the charm of a steaming pile of dogshite with a lollystick in it.
    I am being kind, there.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I think he's entertaining but i don't like him.
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He plays the part extremely well. Great young talent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He plays the part extremely well. Great young talent.

What? He's more wooden than Dev. He is to acting what Stan Ogden was to hang gliding.