Next Gran Turismo

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
Forum Member
With all the rumours about the next Playstation, there will no doubt be the next instalment of Gran Turismo.

I have played GT since it first came out and i love the game. Its one of only a handful of games that i will never trade.

But being honest GT5 was bit of a let down. The B-spec is such a waste of time, only done it so i could say i have done it. The levelling up system is just such a pain, both in A and B spec.

The online multiplayer is the biggest let down for me, i was excited about it but after the first time trying it gave up, seems like there is too many different restrictions etc etc.

The seasonal's dont bother me to much, maybe put more than one up at a time. takes me hardly anytime to do them.

So what would like like to see in the new GT ?

I would like the MP to bit more simplified. If people want to set up their own lobbys fair enough, but i think there should be simple races to jump right into.

I like the tracks in the game but more would not hurt.

Dont mind there cars in the game, but maybe bit less bloddy skylines !

Get rid of the B-spec or put a little more effort into to, give it more depth.

More A-spec races for sure.

Whats your ideas suggestions ?

Thats if they get it done for the life span of the PS4, going on previous forum it might be PS5 before we see it !

Comments

• alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    It will be the same game again, take another 5 years to develop and look very pretty.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    If Polyphony get it right GT6 will be the game that makes me get a PS4. What I'd like to see.
      No standard vehicles allowed! premium only with dashboards, every car no matter should be equally rendered with the same level of care and detail even if that means dropping the car roster down a few hundred
      More balanced car selection, there's too many Nissans, too many pointless variants and is undeniably biased in favour of Japanese manufacturers
      Drop B-Spec, it's boring and a waste of time
      More customisation; engine swaps, more rims (with ability to alter size), body kits, I don't expect a livery editor but drop the paint chips
      Improved sound! I know Kaz has said he felt it was already "perfect" but he seriously needs to re-evaluate his definition of the word
      Improved AI, the game needs this for single player to make it feel like you are actually racing, each single player event needs needs to be tough to win and intense to drive
      More thorough tuning options, including tire pressure which is one of the most important areas to tuning
      Improved physics, tire modeling needs a massive overhaul in particular
      Better damage, certainly on a visual level, but also mechanical. A hard crash should end your race.
      Make it play well better with a controller, as it stands GT is a game that's ok with controller but great with a wheel, they removed the "fun" from the earlier games in favourite of a more clinical approach but there's still a way make it feel great with both without compromising physics
      Better menu system/interface, make it more user friendly, which could in turn improve load times
      Include leaderboards in the same way as the Rivals system from Forza.
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just hope they copy the autolog, I think this is a must have feature for all racing games now.